• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

LLLLLink

Smash Apprentice
twitch, i want a 0$ mm bo5 next time we meet. i felt good in our one friendly, but i wanna see what your serious fox looks like now.
Lmao, big investment. Serious business.

PP, you gon' get raaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaaped... :|

...ok, truth is, I was just planning on smashing your thumbs or having Duo "accidentally" spill hot coffee on you before/during the match so I can win, lol. :p

Duo55

Smash Ace
I think I want a 1-handed peepee mm
Dude I'll take playing with feet only mm. I'm seriously like the best at that. lol its fun cause in order to shield you gotta tilt the controler back with your feet till it presses the shoulder button in. It takes mad skill but its so fun & hilarious.

Spoon

Smash Journeyman
Dude I'll take playing with feet only mm. I'm seriously like the best at that. lol its fun cause in order to shield you gotta tilt the controler back with your feet till it presses the shoulder button in. It takes mad skill but its so fun & hilarious.
looooolll

It's actually really fun (and kinda tiring) playing 1handed, I remember when I was playing a bunch of people from school in ffas I could take em with 1 hand XD guiding fox's upB turns into an advanced technique I swear. haha

Spoon

Smash Journeyman
noo waaay. you craazay

I can do 2p hrc by myself... but erm, I dunno if thats impressive haha.

The second to last boss in sa2 was annoying :C

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
pp if you have time to thrash twitch, you have time to update these.

or at least just shove l0zr in somewhere and switch up like number 7 and 6 and make there be a real number 5 and call it a day.

i'm really tired of seeing my name there.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
DAAAAAA

stingers should be on these.

but pp should be on the brawl pr's anyway.

so basically stingers wins. he's way too good at this game.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
That is so not fair bro.

In all seriousness though, I'll let you know why if you don't make these if you're that interested in where you stand.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
its funny how i don't understand how this game works until after i was on these.

i'm frustrated because now that i'm better, i realize how bad i was.

now that i realize how bad i was, and now that i'm better(ish), i go 0-2 in tournament.

the next time i'm on these, i'll feel like i deserve it, now that i know what i'm doing.

but seeing my name there now is just...ugh.

stingers probably understands this more than anyone. he saw what my ganon was like at karnfest and what it was like in tournament. he knows the steep difference, and could still beat it. i think he deserves a spot somewhere on these.

true darkness has just begun to rise though. once i feel like getting a paypal account and paying for premium, it will begin. and then i'll ACTUALLY be good at this game.

/iwasa****typlayerbutnowimbetterrant

SK919

Deal with it
predicted next PR

1.PP
2.yay
3.l0zr
4.$Mike
5.Twitch
6.Cam
7.Lord karn
8.Foxy
9.Stingerz
10.Tho

?

I don't know where to put foxy though. To be honest though when he's on he's probably like top 4

*edit*, I feel real bad for the panel, past few tournaments have had weird results. It's gonna be hard to sort out

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
FADON.

nah but next time we play im bringin a stick lil *****.
RISING JAGUAR...****.

predicted next PR

1.PP
2.yay
3.l0zr
4.$Mike
5.Twitch
6.Cam
7.Lord karn
8.Foxy
9.Stingerz
10.Tho

?

I don't know where to put foxy though. To be honest though when he's on he's probably like top 4
1.PP
2.l0zr
3.yay
4.cam
4.twitch
6.$mike
7.DJ rome
8.lord karn

9 and 10 are a little hazy to me right now. gun to my head, though, it would probly be foxy then stingers.

and tbh me tieing with cam is probably just my own personal bias, i should probably be 5th.

DJRome

Smash Hero
why twitch below mike? he beat him and he beat yay

edit: lol twitch, i will be in ga for this so def not making this

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Twitch's list is pretty good, but he will probably be above Cam(unless I forgot something).

Not sure about 7-10 at all, but I'd bet that Karn>DJ on the next update easy.

lord karn

Smash Master
My prediction is

1. pp
2. lozr
3. yay
4. twitch
5. cam
6. karn
7. mike
8. foxy
9. stingers
10. tho

my placement of mike has to do with the fact that I don't think he really beat anyone at karnfest. He lost to twitch and pp, I think, but only beat like one goodish person. I think it was foxy he beat. I don't remember. I'm probably forgetting something, but I don't think he has very much data this period.

twitch, I don't know why you put dj above so many. . . he did pretty bad this period lol

cam ***** this period. his only main loss was to foxy. beat me, twitch, david. if he hadn't lost to foxy he might be above twitch

now this is before I've looked at any data. so I may be completely overlooking something important.

lord karn

Smash Master
yeah, I feel like I'm forgetting somebody mike beat, which would put him above me probably, but not cam or twitch

Edit: and dj didn't beat me

Top Bottom