• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

null55

Smash Master
yeah duh we get along in person. that's why smith and moo's posts are so ****ing ********.

in person practically EVERYONE is chill. if you call the scene awful and hate 90% of everyone in the venue, then the problem is you, not everyone else LOL.

i honestly <3 like everyone i see at tourneys. there are little to no people i dislike when i'm at one.

null55

Smash Master
i just mean everyone is really chill. smash or not, they're nice people. most of them at least.

i mean, maybe i wouldn't hang out with 90% of people at tournaments if it wasn't for smash... but hate? nah.

Moophobia

Smash Champion
When ever I go to smiths we just sit around and be grumpy and talk about how horrible NC is.
Then we watch youtube videos of pissed off people who talk about how stupid the world is.
Then I jerk off in his bed.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
maybe you two should secede, and create your own state.

you could have your own tournaments, your own pr's, and your own scene.

everyone wins.

null55

Smash Master
Dave, when is the next time y'all are coming to something?

also, operation G.E.T.R.A.P.E.D. is happening next month ;D

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Cam I'm really not sure. I still play a good bit but I don't leave the island much.. we'll see.

Chris, you should probably just chill with the dumb comments. I never insulted you and you just won't seem to let this go.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
Nah dawg, I heard he liked owl city. Dudes gay
..............................:(

When ever I go to smiths we just sit around and be grumpy and talk about how horrible NC is.
Then we watch youtube videos of pissed off people who talk about how stupid the world is.
Then I jerk off in his bed.
you guys are so straight with each other. funny because they're both gay. :chuckle:

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
LISTEN UP BITS!!!

You should know by now i dont mind where im at on the PR's, but to let everyone know I still play smash alot(with ZIO lolz) and want to get better. I have tried for awhile now to get ZIO better but its tough lolz so I really dont have have anyone to play with =(

Also sorry for my recent tourney attendence, work has taken over here the past few months. Although im thinking i will be able to attend more events within the next few months to show you bits i haven't lost anything im only getting better. With Ali returning about the same time here we are gonna make a run for the top of the melee scene real talk!

I miss all of you guys and hope to rejoin the scene very soon. So get ready cause im not bringing sexy back, IM BRINGING DA GOD **** CATFISH BACK!!!!!

BUSCH ICEEEEEEEE :mad:

Top Bottom