• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
so I really dont have have anyone to play with =(
Loooool bull****. You just don't know how to work your phone.

EDIT:

Hahahaha

EDIT2:

I just went back and read the last 10 pages and I'm not sure why I bothered. Dumb as hell.

And for the record, all the people that Chris beat this period I also beat the one tourney I entered. I also won a 3/5 MM vs Austin last weekend, 4 stocked Chris with Sheik at SOS2 (loool), and go even or better with everyone 5 or down on the PRs. Just sayin. I honestly could not give a **** less about being PR'd. Carry on, NC.

EDIT3:

Shield pressure to Shine Grab is too cute.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I still play smash alot(with ZIO lolz) and want to get better. I have tried for awhile now to get ZIO better but its tough lolz
You consider that alot? I quit too early.

Whatever. I got this.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I never stopped playing, if that's what you're implying.

I just don't go to events.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
No. Whip Adam into shape.

I work on the weekends, how can I do that?

lord karn

Smash Master
Loooool bull****. You just don't know how to work your phone.

EDIT:

Hahahaha

EDIT2:

I just went back and read the last 10 pages and I'm not sure why I bothered. Dumb as hell.

And for the record, all the people that Chris beat this period I also beat the one tourney I entered. I also won a 3/5 MM vs Austin last weekend, 4 stocked Chris with Sheik at SOS2 (loool), and go even or better with everyone 5 or down on the PRs. Just sayin. I honestly could not give a **** less about being PR'd. Carry on, NC.

EDIT3:

Shield pressure to Shine Grab is too cute.
Well, no one knew you mm'd austin. That could actually change things. What were your other matches at SOS2?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
mike is gonna close this thread if you guys don't stop and I wont stop him

I'll laugh instead

-pp

null55

Smash Master
well **** then.

in that case, everyone ever > me

EDIT: holy **** my avatar is creepy

Top Bottom