• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

vZakat

Half Genie
After looking at the BAC2 bracket and going off of what I remember from this past tourney, I think Jim would be the best choice for the 10th spot.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Did nobody actually read Alex's potential update post before posting their opinions? hahah

Smith, what results are you talking about? My losses in 4 tourneys are Kevin (at least 3 or 4 times haha), Dop, Yay, Sneak (at Dylan's), Twitch, and Karn (2-1 in sets).

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
704, who are you?
a scrubby DDD main.
i have no i dea why i laughed so hard at this.

and wtf? lol Aesam is balls just like ansem. peach is a crutch character.

YO SOMEONE MAKE A THREAD! I'M CALLING YOU OUT Ansem the gay. 30 dOLLAR MM U FREE *** *****

MY PUFF UR PEACH!

IM SENDING YO ***** ASSS BACK TO KINGDOM HEARTS YOU LIMP **** *****!

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
what tournaments are really counting?

BAC2, Asheboro, GITG, Snap's thing

is that it?

are we taking sets that happened oos into consideration (ie me vs dj at TO6 or dj vs sneak at the VA tourney)

also i filled out the rest of the bracket right now, and i have it saved. here are the numerical full results

1: PP
2: Yay
3: Twitch
4: Karn
5: Josh
5: Jim
7: 702
7: vzakat
9: Sneak
9: Gibby
9: PLUR
9: Fiz
13: Bl@ckChris
13: Moo
13: EWB
13: EMB
17: 0Room
17: KWAZIBEHR
17: Forte
17: Matt
17: Brandon
17: Vilt
17: Marcus
17: Smith
25: BEES
25: Captain
25: Ocean

lord karn

Smash Master
All matches over the period count, regardless of where they are. Matches vs. out of state players count, too. But, in general, it's way to hard to judge their skill, so it's not really going to hurt you unless you lose to mcscrub from scrubsville VA. But if you beat someone notable, it could help push you up a little, or help when data is close.

If someone could inform me of oos set results between our players that would be really helpful. The ones I know about are:

DJ beat Sneak
Sneak beat Blackchris
DJ beat Blackchris?

Also, you should post the bracket so we can get to doing the prs.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
@Chris

Look at the bracket in tio, find the button on your cop that says "Print screen"

Go to MS paint and hit paste, Then trim it down to just the bracket, save it, upload it to an image hosting site such as tinypic or photobucket and Voila.

all you have to do is post the IMG code.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
thanks for the info, snap.

here be the bracket.

edit: wow i guess telling it to resize for a message board was bad. guess i'll redo it

double edit:

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
I had to have Kadaj do it the first time I was supposed to post a bracket because I had no idea what to do :/
Speaking of tournaments, anyone notice there are no more tournament organizers?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oh so it looks like these will be done today with so much activity/interest.

Guess I should get looking at old tourneys.

Which ones are they again? We had some duke I think?, BAC2, Asheboro, GIG, and I feel like I'm forgetting something....

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
depends on if you guys count that thing that snap hosted. Idk how big it was or anything, but it happened.

loool if I had beaten twitch at that duke and taken out cams puff , I mightve had an argument for that 10 spot lol. That's funny.

maybe next time. But probably the time after that. Lol.

Top Bottom