• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! (Updated 2/11/10!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
dark i've been active here for almost a month now... and i havnt seen even met you yet... granted i havnt met pp yet either but he went to TO4 amongst other oos tournies... where as you havnt been to anything... and unfortunately its hard to make a state pr list... if your not at tournies and i know its mostly parental issues but my point is still valid

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
dark i've been active here for almost a month now... and i havnt seen even met you yet... granted i havnt met pp yet either but he went to TO4 amongst other oos tournies... where as you havnt been to anything... and unfortunately its hard to make a state pr list... if your not at tournies and i know its mostly parental issues but my point is still valid
Yea I know, that's why I'm not complaining. I understand that you actually have to go to tournaments in order to get onto the PRs, no matter how good you are or the reason you can't go to the tourneys. Bottom line is, I haven't been to any recent tourneys. So like I said, imo, I'm better than Foxy, so I'm going to have to fix it.

:)

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
well good that sounds like a plan... speaking of plans i gotta make sure i dont let zero beat me in a set again... seriously dude either you sandbag during freindlies or i was just that upset when i lost to nebs... no... zero did get a ton better but still... i dont think i lost a game to him other than in brackets T.T oh and why doesnt anyone in NC play peach... maybe i should....

BEHR

Smash Hero
Now i really want to Play Zero. :3

Zero MM bro? 1 Dolla Fox Ditto?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
zero definitely doesn't sandbag in brawl friendlies...so he doesn't in melee either

maybe the pressure just got to you or somethin :?

El Muerte

Smash Cadet
oh yeah... maskde... zero has gotten better from the last time you played him... maybe he wont laser camp you with fox again... lol...

but Zero... your spot is mine bro... and foxy... i beat both you bro's in friendlies... but they dont count...

How come -Ace- isn't in the power ranking... that guy is GOOD

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
i can show up saturday night sunday is superbowl though bro gotta stay home for free foodz =p and if you want i'll grab some gboro people on my way if they wanna go preferably malk... im better than the rest of you guys =p just kidding i brolove guys vilt, behr, mike im inviting you all to davids saturday night cus its totally not my house so i will suffer no consequences =p

and here was my set with zero A. i had just lost to nebs... got 1 stocked twice... i felt i could have possibly even shoudl have won and more importantly i didnt play fox or sheik against his falcon so i was mad i made a stupid decision... then i realized i had zero who i had beat at plurs so i didnt worry then vilt who i know i can win a set against then malk who i had beatn earlier that day then i was in losers finals so basically i thought wayyyy to far ahead and zero played my marth with his fox freakn text book... he made me approach he avoided grabs im not upset at all... second match he played sheik and i played like poo the end

BEHR

Smash Hero
MY BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

Should be on the Prs.

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
2 things...

i have no idea what "bros" is, but i still laugh when i read it in ur guys threads from time to time cause its funny as ****.

secondly, NC seems pretty down with partying and smash, which go together like lamb and tuna fish..so props for that

BEHR

Smash Hero
i can show up saturday night sunday is superbowl though bro gotta stay home for free foodz =p and if you want i'll grab some gboro people on my way if they wanna go preferably malk... im better than the rest of you guys =p just kidding i brolove guys vilt, behr, mike im inviting you all to davids saturday night cus its totally not my house so i will suffer no consequences =p
Im down nothing to do this weekend anyways.

Malk

Smash Champion
2 things...

i have no idea what "bros" is, but i still laugh when i read it in ur guys threads from time to time cause its funny as ****.

secondly, NC seems pretty down with partying and smash, which go together like lamb and tuna fish..so props for that
partying and smash
YES

BEHR

Smash Hero
2 things...

Come to smash at HERB and NC Parties like crazy bro.

Malk

Smash Champion
dude we gotta pregame for the movies again when I visit LOL
which will be SOON!

I might be in Charlotte this weekend for judgement tourney, but if I am we should just play melee friendlies and drink and poker instead

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Alright let's do it, I'll give you my number soon

We totally need to bring Matt's balls too

which will be SOON!

I might be in Charlotte this weekend for judgement tourney, but if I am we should just play melee friendlies and drink and poker instead
I'm down for that on saturday. I know you don't want none of this ike

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
which will be SOON!

I'll be in Charlotte with Ali Friday night. Let's get together!

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
ill be up in sova friday night getting ready for the melee tourney there. Nc gonna have to represent at both tourneys.

Malk

Smash Champion
twig you want to drink and play games friday night? that would work best for me since I'd be bumming rides from people going to judgement.

BEHR

Smash Hero
so just how many people still play melee in NC?

i get to play about 4 people here in arkansas and we are all around same level how big is skill gap in NC?
Theirs alot of people who still play but they just dont post. :(

and Skill Gap is like..... ughhhh ask PP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom