• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Brawl Power Rankings! (Update 11/08!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Billfest should count towards the PR's. NC isn't a MK dominate state.
It'll still affect the PRs. Stingers, Karn, Sauce, Keith, Flamingo, Pyrospark and Sushiman either second or main him, and those who don't main him use him for match-ups they don't feel confident in otherwise, and that decision often makes them perform better than usual. Not to say they're bad, but good players can often do better things with MK (unless you're Shady Penguin).

I don't think Pyrospark and Sushiman have been active enough to show up in this ranking period, but even so, you've got five other guys whose rankings likely will change if an MK banned tournament is included.

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
It'll still affect the PRs. Stingers, Karn, Sauce, Keith, Flamingo, Pyrospark and Sushiman either second or main him, and those who don't main him use him for match-ups they don't feel confident in otherwise, and that decision often makes them perform better than usual. Not to say they're bad, but good players can often do better things with MK (unless you're Shady Penguin).

I don't think Pyrospark and Sushiman have been active enough to show up in this ranking period, but even so, you've got five other guys whose rankings likely will change if an MK banned tournament is included.
I wouldn't say I second him but I do use him in every tourney. He helps me deal with some of Olimar's impossible match ups.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Dub is 2nd? Seriously didn't see that comin

CONGRATS DUB and all other high people (Duo is finally where he belongs, good ****)

Don't be surprised when Sushi and Stingers are 1 and 2 lol

Jon?

Smash Champion
Grats to everyone going up in ranks. I was quite surprised to see myself move up pretty high.

DJRome

Smash Hero
I think the prs should be:
1. Dr Peepee(Marth)
2. DUB(Diddy)
3. Duo(Fox)
4. Flamingo(MK)
5. Jon(Falco)
6. KillerSOS(Olimar)
7. Lord Karn(Snake/MK/Wario)
8. Mitsurugi(Wolf/MK)
9. Ragnar0k(Donkey Kong)
10. Shady Penguin(Snake)
11. (stingers)

discuss

edit: pp is a beastly ninja

theAPExp

Smash Ace
planking takes the least amount of effort
so no
i'm not really trying

what i meant, was i gotta try
so i can actually beat you
so i can make my joke

cause
we practice so well
sandbagging each other the whole time

Foxy

Smash Master
list makes sense, although I have to admit I'm a bit miffed I'm an honorable mention when I outplaced Jon, Flamingo, and Rag at both of our tournaments, AND I beat Rag in our tourney set.

but I'll leave my complaints at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom