• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Brawl Power Rankings! (Update 11/08!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Hmm..Smith, I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. But I gotta try this cheesecake.

~ARES

Smash Apprentice
Quick question; why is Green Greens always banned?

And Jon wants to know the same thing about Japes. lols

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
Quick question; why is Green Greens always banned?

And Jon wants to know the same thing about Japes. lols
Green Greens has extremely small blast zones, as do most of the melee cross-over stages, Snakes utilt will kill jiggs at like 70. If you are above the stage a falling bomb box can kill you at 0-40% The boxes can also gimp tether recoveries by blocking the ledge if they fall after the player falls beneath the stage, and a bomb box can stage spike if you are on the ledge when it hits you. You can also do wall infinites with several characters. Toon Link's dsmash kills at 0% off the sides, and DK can grab>cargo>dthrow you off the screen as well. It also has apples that spawn and allow characters to glidetoss into wall infinites >_>

Japes has a ridiculously high ceiling and really close side blast zones. It also has a crocodile that appears twice every 10seconds that can is a automatic death at 40, and some characters will die at 0. the side platforms lend themselves to extreme campiness for projectile characters, and the water makes it stupid easy to gimp a lot of characters. Falco can cg>spike most of the cast, and also phantasm back and forth over the water and spike characters down, often resulting in crocodile KOs.

The real question is why should these stages be legal o.o

Jon?

Smash Champion
The real question is: why is Rainbow Cruise a legal stage and why would you "counterpick" that stage in a friendly $1MM!?!?

Jon?

Smash Champion
Waiting for this was like waiting for Brawl Tier List 3.0 which was like waiting for Christmas on Christmas Eve!

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
yay i made it lol, that list looks yummy, but who is dr. pp? i heard hes pretty good, but ive never actually met him.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oh good gosh.

Btw Shady might be changed if Karn thinks it's a good idea, but I think he's fine where he is.

And LOL Killer if you think we can get East NC to actually travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom