• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Brawl Power Rankings! (Update 11/08!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
ok some black chick walks up to a table of white kids(including myself) and asks us if we have a case quarter. we didnt know what a case quarter was so we said, nah mayne

Jon?

Smash Champion
Keith's trying to catch up to my post count since we have been competing since we signed up for Smashboards on the same day. Looks like I need to focus more on my game than post counts, LOLOL.

Keith be the Obama of NC Smash? So you're just gonna sit around trying to fix the economy and lending out billions of dollars to GM just so they can file for bankruptcy again?!?!? You're gonna go to the Middle East to promise change and peace just to get a terrorist treat from Bin Laden?!? LOL GG.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
DUB, what the hell dude. I had a fat *** satchel we could have been burning the whole time. Who knows how much better i would have done if I were to have smoked a lot instead of drank a lot at billfest.

The only brawl-only players i talked to are rag and smith pretty much. i need to meet all ya'll next tourney.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I can't tell with you sometimes, Stongers. My bad.

Lol wut Dorsey.

These PRs are gonna look really different when they do get updated guys. I'm pretty excited myself to see how they turn out.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I think 3 is a bit small of a number for a panel personally, and it could never hurt to introduce a new perspective.

Edit for Fiz: Yee I agree he's earned it.

I'll run it by Bill and Karn.

DUB

Smash Lord
DUB, what the hell dude. I had a fat *** satchel we could have been burning the whole time. Who knows how much better i would have done if I were to have smoked a lot instead of drank a lot at billfest.

The only brawl-only players i talked to are rag and smith pretty much. i need to meet all ya'll next tourney.
****it. Next time dude we will. Let's just say I've got a green thumb so we're gonna be set.

PLUR's is gonna be my melee debut so maybe we'll play.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
lol i use a different forum skin so i could see everything you were posting normally. I thought you were trolling so my above post was sarcasm. After switching back i realize how awesome this could be.

Smith

Smash Ace

I'm not Brawl Only, I just can't afford for Melee and I enjoy Brawl over Melee for Toon Link, if Toon Link wasn't in Brawl, I'd be just entering Melee today.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, I'm going to herb I think...i live in the southern obx where everywhere closes by 9 pm, so when I leave the island i'm usually trying to stay up all night and get ****faced. Lately i've been leaving the island to go to smash tournaments though.... the end result being me wasted by lunch playing smash all day, smoking by the hour, and ****ting funny for a week from all the wendy's i ate.

anyways, dub+rag, sounds good. i'll def. hit up both of you the next tourney i go to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom