• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Norcal/Bay Area/ DBR Challenge Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Bob Money et al:

Would it be cool if a random such as myself showed up on Saturday for Smash? If so, lay the details on me. If it's of any importance, I showed up to Germ's smashfest over Thanksgiving break, with a Jigglypuff. Name's Sheridan.

Zeke (if you are still reading):

I also live in Novato when not at school in Santa Cruz. Email me at the address in my profile before the weekend and maybe we can make something happen before Monday when I go back to SC.

Volroth

Smash Journeyman
Alright

DBR: Well its on if I can get over there. I'll do like 1 money match against Mike Nasty since hes insisting so much. If I horribly suck (which I probably do) no more $ matches for me. If not we'll see. GERM said to take BART. I checked the shedule and it says to take to the Pittsburg/Bay Point train to Concord, it takes about an hour-hour and a half to get there from San Bruno or Milbrae which is the probably BART stations I would board from. All I need is an adress an how to get to the house from the station. Unless I can get a ride from someone thats going, or one of you. So is there a smashfest on saturday or something or I could come on friday. I'll let you know about any changes. Hopefully the weather won't be to bad.. Contact me at my aim Volroth27.

Sheridan: I doubt this is you but it could be. I know a guy named Sheridan that happens to play Jigglypuff. Did you go to a tournament hosted by John Skinner at school in Nov? I asked Zelgadis about you since I saw he mentioned Sheridan in the people who came to smash during thanksgiving. He said you were a tall white guy with blonde hair which matches the Sheridan I know. But the thing is that you said you go to school in Santa Cruz.. so it couldn't possibly be you since the one I know goes to school in Belmont. Its just a big coincidence if your not him.. oh well.

Others: if any of you are going soon like from friday-sunday maybe I could come along, a ride is much preferred, ill pitch in some gas $ too. Of course contact me at my Volroth27, we'll talk. I'd rather get in a car with people I don't know than taking caltrain then bart, then getting over to their house =P At least if I ride with someone I know were going to the same place with a common cause.. which is to beat DBR.

Zoap

Smash Master
theres no smash fest saturday

ok look srry disapoint all u other ppl but sat is the official crew battle between dbr and bps. so no one but them can come. but i know that germ is hostin a smash fest mlk weekend, so u will be able to at least go to that meet some of the nor cal smasher, me and my crew will most likely be there. also to all dbr members i am bringin another tv(very small) and my gcn and game blah blah. so while we are havin the crew battle the ones not playin can money match or play for fun. And me and pierre want to money match all u guys on teams. it will probably on be like 2 bux ^^ seein how were poor. but same as mlg rules the 7 neutral stage and t/a on so on and so forth. oh and nasty seein how im poor and all can u at least money match a few times and take my dollars one at a time ^^. Lookin foward to seein u all sat.

malva00

Smash Master
Money Match!

Money Match!

Everyone come to my house and I'll money match you.

If you lose you go home.

Gotta tell me when you wanna come though.

Volroth

Smash Journeyman
malva00: where do you live?

DBR: So your hosting a smashfest MLK weekend? I'll be there. Of course we gotta talk and stuff (transportation, stuff to bring) just IM me.

smashmaster0

Smash Apprentice
Hey Nasty

I got some money on christmas too, on saturday is the big one where i win and i stop killing myself with ganon, my falco will take your samus down in the toilet lol, later, kawn will be ready,(Kick A$$ White Ni**er

Mike Nasty

Smash Cadet
i already said that anyone who wants a money match ill be happy to take ur money off ur hands and as for the crew battle on saturday me and germ will be more than willing to money match you guys on teams
ill see everyone else most likely mlk weekend

get sticky

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Volroth,

Yep that was me alright at the Belmont tourney. I don't go to school there though, I indeed am at grad school in Santa Cruz (funny how I can get mistaken for a high school student...I'm 22). I guess I was probably one of the few if not the only person not from that school who showed up there. If you know any of the guys that held that tourney, maybe you can convince them to hold another one, it was pretty fun, I'd make the drive there again.

smashmaster0

Smash Apprentice
dont listen to zoap

if anyone else out there that what to *** to my house, come on over and watch the crew battle, i can only have like 1 or 2 people come though. and geo yes dbr rules, neutral stages. Zoap is going to bring a T.V. so we can double smash, play some teams and singles, KAWN will be ready, Kick A@@ White ***%er

Volroth

Smash Journeyman
Really?

Really? thats you? I see you on the bus everyday in the morning going to carlmont. Sometimes I stand right next to you. Why do you go the C-mont if you already graduated? Especially on the bus when you can drive. I also see you in the halls sometimes maybe im just wrong about these ones.

If you want to smash anytime that would be great maybe you could give me ride to DBR's smashfest on MLK (martin luther king) weekend so I won't have to take BART =P If your wondering who I am, I was little asian guy playing falco in the other semi finals match against the tourney winner who played Fox. I got totally whooped, I was doing soo good until then. I've practically scrapped falco since that lost but I still play him a bit. Your jiggs is awesome man, especially when you rested falcon in the air. I wanted to play you for 3rd place though but I left immediately after the finals. Lets just say I've gotten so much better since then, I have high expectations for the next tourney if skinner hosts another one.

Zeke

Smash Apprentice
Destination

Could someone please give me an address on where this stuff is supposed to happen? And a date would help as well.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Hrm....maybe the guy you are seeing is just a guy that really really looks like me (evil twin...?). I go to school at UC Santa Cruz. I live in Santa Cruz. That tourney was the only time I have ever been at Carlmont HS, or the city of Belmont. Rest assured though I was, in fact, that Jigglypuff at that school tourney and the one Zelgadis described at Germ's fest.

As for the MLK fest, I will most likely attend. I am willing to give a ride to basically anybody, provided they aren't too far out of the way. I will leave from either Santa Cruz, or Novato (Marin County), depending on if I go home for the weekend, and I will return to Novato. So Volroth I'd be happy to give you a ride TO but not FROM.

Same goes for anyone else in the south bay or peninsula.

Zeke

Smash Apprentice
HyugaRicdeau - I live in Novato. We should try to get a game on sometime. (I have a wife and child, though, so might be a bit tough.)

Zoap

Smash Master
Crew battle results

Yo just got back from crew battle wit DBR. Hella fun and those guys are too ****in good. So in the end i think the score was like 3.5-5, they koed 5 of us and we took out 3 and a half lol.Kawn recorded the whole thing and Germ said he will try and get them on the net. yeah so thats it i leave some notes on each of them.

Germ: I dont think i got to go 1v1 wit ur link this time but u and nasty a hella good team. Keep that link workin!(Germ let me buy that pimp hat of urs).
Nasty: Once again u kicked my a$$ lol. but still had some fun. hopefully we get lots of matches in at the smashfest at germs. I ll try and have some money by then ^^. Ur samus is too crazy, got be in the top 3 at least!
Money: Didnt get to play u at all!! but i can see ur crazy doc skills. Keep those pills flyin and we'll money match mlk weekend.
Clod: Got to play u lots of times. Always a joy to get a big fat knee in my face. Keep those skill sharp and mlk weekend we'll duke it out again. (I thought i had u that money match on dreamland).
Zelgadis: Wow! thats about all i can say. U took my peach and ***** her to death. BTW nice crazy combo, best **** i ever seen. Hope i get better so i mite stand a chance against mlk weekend. No doubt the best fox i ever seen.

Yeah so i think i may have won like 2 times but who cares ^^, the good thing is i had hella fun. See ya all mlk weekend.

smashmaster0

Smash Apprentice
It was fun

my sound fx r awesome, we had some good games, for so reason i didn't play germ only when we falco ditto and he won, then i cf ditto will clod zero, it was fun running back and front and saying show me your moves, LOL, ganondorf is pimp, but he is just too slow, he runs so slow its like he craped in his dirty black pants, LOL, good games everyone. KAWN will be ready to show his moves at mlk weekend, I hope

Volroth

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by HyugaRicdeau
Hrm....maybe the guy you are seeing is just a guy that really really looks like me (evil twin...?). I go to school at UC Santa Cruz. I live in Santa Cruz. That tourney was the only time I have ever been at Carlmont HS, or the city of Belmont. Rest assured though I was, in fact, that Jigglypuff at that school tourney and the one Zelgadis described at Germ's fest.

As for the MLK fest, I will most likely attend. I am willing to give a ride to basically anybody, provided they aren't too far out of the way. I will leave from either Santa Cruz, or Novato (Marin County), depending on if I go home for the weekend, and I will return to Novato. So Volroth I'd be happy to give you a ride TO but not FROM.

Same goes for anyone else in the south bay or peninsula.
Alright that sounds good. I obviously live in Belmont so if your coming from Santa Cruz it would be perfect since your going north. If your coming from Novato you don't have to pick me up if you don't want to since then you gotta drive all the way down to belmont then we gotta go to concord which is a lot farther. But if you don't mind thats cool. Do you have aim, msn or, yahoo? I'll need to talk to you about my adress/contact stuff. I can definately pitch in gas money, thats not a problem. I'll probably go home on BART so if this is too much maybe you could drop me off at the BART station, hey GERM how close is the station to your house? I'll just run to the station if its close enough. My AIM again is Volroth27.

Zelgadîs ™

Smash Journeyman
Well that was fun. It was too cold though! I could barely short hop, lol. Anyway, first things first:
Kawn: Your Falco is definatley your best, keep at it. Can't remember if I played your marth, sorry. Stick with falco for now, practice for MLG.
Zoap: Downsmash is ********!!! lol, seriusly though good matches. Sorry I had to beat you so bad, hehe. Nasty did CRAPPY in the crew battle, had to tighten things up a bit ;)
Hero: Fox needs work, but it has some potential. PRACTICE!
Snap: Marth is pretty good for not having played many others before. We had a few good matches, it was fun.
DMH: Sorry I ddin't get to play you man, you were a mute! haha, seriously man, talk a little bit, we're all smashers here. Next time we'll play some.

As GERM would say:
SF Asians: check
Teamscape: check
Blue Pheonix's: check

Next?!

And good news for everyone goin to the smashfest MLK weekend, I'm not goin to MOAST, so I'll be there for all to enjoy. See you guys then.

malva00

Smash Master
Originally posted by Zelgadîs ™
As GERM would say:
SF Asians: check
Teamscape: check
Blue Pheonix's: check
SF Asians are AznSpikes and his asian friends, you haven't played them yet.

And Kurtis is from San Jose anyways.

smashmaster0

Smash Apprentice
Can't Wait

MLK weekend is coming soon, hope i can go, zoap might go, if he goes then i am just going to get a ride from him, i will do some money matches when i go if i go, my ganondorf is crazy my falco is too, and my captain falcon too, love running with cf and taunting with cf, i love saying show me your moves. Looking forward to playing some good people,KAWN will be ready

Mike Nasty

Smash Cadet
crew battle was cool but i really wasn't interested in it that much all i went for was the money and you f uckers didnt even have any but its all good. Come mlk weekend i will have a tv for only money matches with me i will make a list of everyone who challenged me and if you challenged me or i challenged u and we agreed you better have the f u ck!ng money. See you b!tches mlk weekend

Bob Money

Smash Ace
LOL cmon Nasty dont be that Nasty.

HEY that was fun..that thing we did on Saturday.

Kawn...u good good good. Stick with the ganon.
Funny guy.

Zoap/ u pretty frisky with Peach,
Hero..thats a tight name (nice shirt) u fox is mean.
Snap i had some good combos and u did surprisingly well vs GERM.
THe kid, u are a cool guys that like to have fun playin, i liked playing u the best. Samus is good. I hope u learned some stuff from nasty
is that every body?

NICE HOUSE KAWN> LOL CAMERA
UNDER THE TIOLET.
YOUR DOG IS COOL!
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Ill take money matches for Mlk weekend
-Zoap( 2.50)
-Simna(1.00)
more fo bob money. money shots.

Zoap

Smash Master
yo money

the kid is the loser who flaked out. lol. U played dmh and i dont know why his samus is so hard to beat, that mother fuker. My plans may be ruined to go mlk weekend
. Cuz we got this free offer for some rooms up in reno and i will go if my parents go! so i may have some issues but nothin for sure. And nasty/money i will money match u once for 5 if im able to go. the other times will have to be for a dollar lol

Zoap

Smash Master
ur on b-money

u got it. if its for less than i will just match ya twice so u still end up wit my my 5 ^^

Bob Money

Smash Ace
naw, dont say that zoap your peach is good form what i saw.
Ill think of something crazy for our second money match like hyrule temple or pokefloat super sudden death bomb ombs on very high,. I dunno well see.:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Zoap

Smash Master
i got it!

for the second match we do hyrule temple wit giant mushrooms and mines! on get this lightnin melee. We be move so fast then boom! lol just a suggestion.

The GERM

Smash Ace
TO EVERYONE!! PLEASE READ

OK, one of my best friends b-day party is on the 15th, now he just told me today that he was thinking of rounding up a bunch of friends from high school and are gonna head to Tahoe for the weekend to which I'm probably gonna go to If I have the money. Now we have several options we can do for the smashfest I'm holding.

1. Have it at my house THIS Saturday, meaning January 8th, in 6 days.

2. Have it on the Saturday after MLK weekend, January 22nd.

3. If my friend decides he's not gonna go to Tahoe or if I just can't go, we can do either of the above or have it on the 16th as previously planned.

This is actually quite fortunate for those Norcalians who wouldn't be able to make it due to going to MOAST3 in TX. So if you were planning on going to the DBR smashfest, please post and tell us what you think. If it were up to me, I'd just have it on the 8th simply because playing smash and ****** sooner is better than playing smash and ****** later, but I'll do whatever's conveniant for everyone else incase 6 days is too short notice.....

PS: ANYONE AND EVERYONE IS INVITED. I will also have a "donation TV", where EVERYONE HAS TO money match me for 2 bux minimum. All the money will go to buying Pizza, drinks, and weed for everyone cause I ain't rich *****, heehee j/k, about the Mary-Jane anyway. But if you win, then the Pizza's on us for you, I'll have enough money to buy pizza incase I lose all my money matches so don't worry, hehe. All the money matches on the "donation TV" will be DBR rules, that's it for now, Focker.....out.

Marthby87

Smash Journeyman
woot woot **** yeah! The 8th sounds perfect for me! Better sooner than later, imo! All I have to do is go buy a new alarm clock when I go to Yuba (my old one is a broken peice of crap) and IM THERE!

Simna: Tell Magia Ill Marth ditto money match him for $5.

Geo: Ill ditto you CF and Fox, no money cuz my CF and Fox arent that great any more.

Ender: Fox ditto. NOW.

Anyone: Play vs all the smash characters! LOLZ

Volroth

Smash Journeyman
Re: TO EVERYONE!! PLEASE READ

Originally posted by The GERM
OK, one of my best friends b-day party is on the 15th, now he just told me today that he was thinking of rounding up a bunch of friends from high school and are gonna head to Tahoe for the weekend to which I'm probably gonna go to If I have the money. Now we have several options we can do for the smashfest I'm holding.

1. Have it at my house THIS Saturday, meaning January 8th, in 6 days.

2. Have it on the Saturday after MLK weekend, January 22nd.

3. If my friend decides he's not gonna go to Tahoe or if I just can't go, we can do either of the above or have it on the 16th as previously planned.

This is actually quite fortunate for those Norcalians who wouldn't be able to make it due to going to MOAST3 in TX. So if you were planning on going to the DBR smashfest, please post and tell us what you think. If it were up to me, I'd just have it on the 8th simply because playing smash and ****** sooner is better than playing smash and ****** later, but I'll do whatever's conveniant for everyone else incase 6 days is too short notice.....

PS: ANYONE AND EVERYONE IS INVITED. I will also have a "donation TV", where EVERYONE HAS TO money match me for 2 bux minimum. All the money will go to buying Pizza, drinks, and weed for everyone cause I ain't rich *****, heehee j/k, about the Mary-Jane anyway. But if you win, then the Pizza's on us for you, I'll have enough money to buy pizza incase I lose all my money matches so don't worry, hehe. All the money matches on the "donation TV" will be DBR rules, that's it for now, Focker.....out.
Yeah have it on Jan 8th the sooner the better. So Sheridan can you give me ride this saturday? well talk hopefully you see germs message and mine, ill e-mail you.

Bob Money

Smash Ace
i can only be there until 2 oclock. . :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Money matches
Zoap (2.50/2)
Simna(1.oo)
Geo(5.00)
MB(3.00)
anymore?:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Yep, yep, let's rock it on the 8th. I can provide the transport, Volroth. We shall work out the details on AIM. My AIM name is SZalewski. I can also probably give rides to anyone else in between Santa Cruz and Concord.

Zoap

Smash Master
hmm must check this out

well if its on the 8th i can most likely make it unless my parents pull some freaky **** like wantin to go to the doctors for no apparent reason. The week after mlk definitely can not do! i mean its the AFC/NFC Championships and i will be watchin it on a big projection screen up in reno. and mlk weekend still works. So yeah thats how it goes. And germ let me get that hat!! it was too cool.

Mike Nasty

Smash Cadet
seeing as how no one challenged me then i will just throw some challenges out there

Teamscape:5 dollars everybody in your crew

Volroth:10 dollars

Mathby87:5 dollars or higher if you want but not lower

Thats it for know but ill be back

get sticky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom