• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Norcal/Bay Area/ DBR Challenge Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoap

Smash Master
Nasty

yo nasty got to read more carefully. i said i would match u 5 dollars on one match and then play some cheap ones wit u. Still not sure bout the 8th, cuz my mother says i got to clean my room or some **** and she thinks that takes up my whole day.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
I'll have to see how much money i'll have when saturday comes around.

The way things look now Uraj will not be going, but the rest of us will be...I still haven't talked to Magia about it yet though.

Marthby87

Smash Journeyman
I gotta make sure how much money I take with me before I can be making any more $match challenges. But I have enough...

Mike Nasty: How about 5 mathces @ $1 each? :p

Bob Money: Im game. $3 money match.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Originally posted by Bob Money
someone bring a camcorder
I got my video camera and tapes ready. This time Ill remember to bring the power chord. I will record anyone's matches if you ask, as long as im not in the middle of someone else's match or playing. 8th sounds good. See you there.

The GERM

Smash Ace
INFO!!

OK, the 8th it is, and the 8th it will be.......here's my info

Address: 1665 David Ave. Concord CA, 94518
Home Phone: (925) 686-9346
Cell Phone: (925) 360-5985

If your coming on bart, let me know ahead of time so I know that I have to pick you up and what time you might be coming in. You'll have to get on the Pittsburg/Bay Point train if you're coming from San Francisco and get off at the Pleasant Hill station which is about a 3 minute drive from my house, or take any Train going toward San Francisco is you're coming from Pittsburg or anywhere past Pleasant Hill.

So we're looking at a 5-6 TV set up. Hopefully I can get a portable heater in the garage because it's pretty effin' cold in there right now. But if I can convince my parents to let me use the big screen and the table to set TV's on, we won't have to play in the garage.

PS: if you call my house phone, ask for Herman(me), cause if my mom answers the phone and you say, "hey, is GERM there?", she'll most likely not know who the eff you're talking about......

CAN YOU COME ISAI!!??

Marthby87

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Simna ibn Sind
But seriously....sum1 call him and say "Yo! Put The GERM on!"
Ill do it! XD j/k Btw its BYOC right? And I got an idea, if enough ppl come it'd be coo if we held like some mini tourney or sumthin. Meh but thats up to GERM, I just thought it'd be coo.

Zelgadîs ™

Smash Journeyman
We did a mini tourney last time and things were crazy. There was about 15 people and it sounded like TG5. (yes, 5) I dunno if we'll do another tourney, since I'm in charge of that, but if everyone is interested then it would help a lot. Heres what I can think of off the top of my head.

Entry fee is 4 dollars - hey, DBR needs money to help pay for the food and gas and stuff, pitch in fellas, GERMs house aint free all the time ya know, we'd really appreciate it. (BTW, we arent Ken and the Elite 5. So you dont HAVE to do exactly what we say perfectly to be allowed to talk to us, but tourney entry fee money isnt negotiable, sorry. probably 50% will go towards food for everyone for that day, that cool with everyone?)

It will be MLG rules, so if you don't know them, check the MLG thread on top, its stickied.

So everyone who wants a tourney, post up right now and if we get enough people to cooperate I'll do my best to make it happen.
Zel for President!

Zoap

Smash Master
awful pricey there zelgadis

4$ wat chu think i am rich!! llol i will pay if half it goes to food just got to makes sure i got 2.50 for my match wit money and 5 for my match wit nasty. Still got to ask my parents for a ride to bart at least, if they take us there could u get us germ?? If i do go the most likely the whole crew would come beside the kid, seein i have some how become the carpool person. Get back soon on whether i can make it out there. later

The GERM

Smash Ace
Zoap: If you mean pick you up at the Pleasant Hill station, then yes, I can, just let me know what time you might be coming in.....

And I'd rather there be no tournament, cause this smashfest was meant for practice for MLG, and if we're gonna hold a tournament with 30+ people at my house with 5-6 TV's, it would take a long time and we won't get that much actual playing time in. So save your money for food and money matches. If anything, maybe a small teams tournament with like a 2 dollar entry fee, but no singles tourny.....

Zoap

Smash Master
gotcha germ

i will let u no by friday at the latest and even if i do win that money match for 2$(the pizza one) then i will probably just give it to u anyway cuz i mean i dont like ppl bummin stuff off me ...cough.. Kawn..cough...

Volroth

Smash Journeyman
Umm Mike Nasty how about what Marthby87 suggests? I'll do 5 matches at $1 each too :D or the standard $5 like everyone else on the list... $10??? man what are smoking?!

The GERM

Smash Ace
Aznspikes: hey foo, are you and your crew coming on Saturday? I want to play the winner of SF V-games man, I've heard good things, so come on Saturday so I can play your a$$.

Avlin

Smash Cadet
Yep, yep, let's rock it on the 8th. I can provide the transport, Volroth. We shall work out the details on AIM. My AIM name is SZalewski. I can also probably give rides to anyone else in between Santa Cruz and Concord.
-Hyuga

I don't have AIM (i trashed it freshman year cause i got addicted), but if you have enough room in the car, I'll take you up on the offer, seeing as this is one of the occassions when getting my liscense would have paid off. :D

My cell # is (650) 804-1009

So everyone is invited? Really? Really???? Can I bring a friend?

Mike Nasty

Smash Cadet
Volroth and Marthby87: if you guys really dont want to lose your money that fast then fine one dollar 5 matches each, though I dont know why you dont want to face me for the whole five right away Volroth what happened to the one man wrecking crew, either way actually playing for the money is pointless you might as well not even play the match and just give me the moneey lol j/k

any body else for a money match just challenge me dont be pu$$ys i promise not to take your money that fast but no more 1 dollar matches if you do only want to play for 1 dollar then we'll play 5 times so I get my full 5 dollar bill

later B!tches

get sticky

The GERM

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Simna ibn Sind
Don't worry, nasty...saturday is almost here.^_^

When I get over there I'll decide how many hundreds I wanna money-match you for.
hahaha, good sh** Simna, don't be afraid of little Mike Nasty, though he's fierce when even 2 bux on the line, if you were to make it a hundred,........................................nuf said....

Again, if you're gonna want pizza or whatever, you have to money match me for 2 bux minimum with DBR rules, and if you win, the pizza's on us for you, but If I win, the money will be for the food and drinks for everyone.

Glide

Smash Ace
Well, since I think you guys are kinda close... Kinda? Maybe?

Whatever

Anyway, I'm hosting a tourney: one in Arizona. I know it might be a bit of a drive/whatever, but it's there. I just wanted to extend an invite to you all. It's over president's day weekend in February; 19th and 20th, with the 21st being President's day. Anyway, here is the link to the thread. Hope some of you can make it; I saw some amazing things from Cali players when I came down a little while back; hopefully I can see some more of it.

Marthby87

Smash Journeyman
Glide: Arizona?! Too far for me man. Maybe if I can get a plane ticket. Tell ya what, Ill sell my cans. If I have enough Ill holla back @ ya! :D

Mike Nasty: About my cheapa$$ 5 - $1 matches....two words homie.... Im Mexican (read: I gotz no money) But we'll see once Saturday comes. :cool:

ANYONE WANNA FIGHT MY BOWZAR?!?!?!

Nekurbis86

Smash Journeyman
Hey are the SF Asians coming?
Yeah I'm coming, but most of my poeple can't make it..it'll be Joseph, Largo, and myself. Possibility: Steven and I can't contact Myko, Ken refuses, Jing - he was only tagging along last time, another one of us chinatown kids, micheal, might want to come just for fun, Mitchel has....something he has to do. Back from China and didn't see any stores selling any platforms or handhelds whatsoever. Weird...I hope to play all of you and to get some practice for mlg. heh..GERM we are arriving same way as last time, I'll call you again when we get there

I'll ask jeff and his crew to come and if they do come don't say I didn't warn you..

p.s. since not all of you know me--specification of the "SF Asians" [not a crew] includes 6 of my friends, Jeff's 6 man crew, and perhaps any random asians that we know...and please don't hate on jeff(aznspikes) he just likes to talk thats all, he's fun to play with in melee

malva00

Smash Master
Originally posted by Nekurbis86
Yeah I'm coming, but most of my poeple can't make it..it'll be Joseph, Largo, and myself. Possibility: Steven and I can't contact Myko, Ken refuses, Jing - he was only tagging along last time, another one of us chinatown kids, micheal, might want to come just for fun, Mitchel has....something he has to do. Back from China and didn't see any stores selling any platforms or handhelds whatsoever. Weird...I hope to play all of you and to get some practice for mlg. heh..GERM we are arriving same way as last time, I'll call you again when we get there

I'll ask jeff and his crew to come and if they do come don't say I didn't warn you..

p.s. since not all of you know me--specification of the "SF Asians" [not a crew] includes 6 of my friends, Jeff's 6 man crew, and perhaps any random asians that we know...and please don't hate on jeff(aznspikes) he just likes to talk thats all, he's fun to play with in melee
SF Asians are AznSpikes and his crew, not Kurtis and his friends. :p

smashmaster0

Smash Apprentice
I Am BLACK

I cant wait for this moment, teamscape i want to bet you all 3 dollars, SF crew if you show up aznskipe128 i wait to money match you, i wait to money match everyone that shows up, 3 dollars per person, and if anyone wants to battle my pichu let me know. Kawn will be ready. germ i will beat you with my ganondorf, i hope lol, clod i want to cf ditto you so i can run away from you and i can taunt you. later! P.S. if anyone wants to pichu and GANONDORF ditto me let me know, geo i am still up for the money match, cf vs ganon 5$, later!

Bob Money

Smash Ace
lol I AM not BLACK.

u funny kawn.
il take a 1-3 dollar match with u.
Money matches
Zoap 2.50/2
simna 1.00
Geo 5.00
MB 3.00
Kawn 3.00
anymo?

im only there till 2 so get to me or ill get to you.

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
yeh:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
if your not at the smashfest then u suck at smash.

jk but still, pizza!:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Marthby87

Smash Journeyman
Teamscape: You guys think I can get a ride to the smashfest w/you guyz? Ill just tell my dad to take me to Sac. Is that cool with Teamscape?

Oh and...

PHEAR MY BOWZAR!!!

Zelgadîs ™

Smash Journeyman
I'll money match whoever wants to, remember, with money comes food.
Talked to Zach (perpetual zero) he said he do his best to be there, so we'll have old and new DBR, awesomeness.

smashmaster0

Smash Apprentice
Germ important, to me, lol

for the pizza make sure that you have some ketchup, ranch, and parmesean cheese at your house thanks. Kawn will be ready.

Zoap

Smash Master
uve got problems pierre

yo pierre u need to just let pizza be pizza and not put ketchup ranch and parmasan on it! i mean c'mon ur gonna make ppl puke

Marthby87

Smash Journeyman
Yeah smashmaster0, dont ba$tardize the frickin pizza! :mad: lolz j/k

Cant wait till Saturday! :D :D :D

FIGHT MY BOWZAR!!!!!!!

TheMintyCookie

Smash Journeyman
Hey thanks kurtis. what a nice compliment. you're a nice guy. girls must love you.

anyways, don't call me and my friends sf asians...get that shet outta here.

Mike Nasty

Smash Cadet
hey marthby87 im also mexican and i dont have any money either i just money match everyone because i know that i am not going to lose
and simna, do you not fvcking work man, you can't be serious with that 50 2cent matches bull****

Im tired of money matching all you b!tches on the boards ill just do it when saturday comes
and please stop with all these money matches for pennies, nickels,dimes, and quarters i hate the thought of money matching for fvcking change

SultanOfSamitude

Smash Journeyman
alright im too lazy to read the last 8 pages that i missed, but **** it who wants some ****in money matches? that pedophile guy that is offering $5 matches against his falco, lets play for 10. and everyone else who wants to play for 10, lets play for 20.

haha DBR is too good plain, the sweetness is just icing on the cake baby

The GERM

Smash Ace
INFO AGAIN

I'm just gonna post my info on every page for those who can't find it.

Address: 1665 David Ave. Concord CA, 94518
house phone: (925) 686-9346
Cell: (925) 360-5985

looks like ALLLL of DBR will be here in the flesh, maybe even our old member Perpetual Zero, so expect to be *****........that is all for now, FOCKER.......OUT

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
Originally posted by Mike Nasty
hey marthby87 im also mexican and i dont have any money either i just money match everyone because i know that i am not going to lose
and simna, do you not fvcking work man, you can't be serious with that 50 2cent matches bull****

lol....its all jokes, nasty...like when i said i was gonna $match you for hundreds^_^

and i think i'd enjoy 50 2cent matches...more playing=more fun...although i would want the chance to change my pennies into nickels when given the chance^_^

EDIT: All members of TeamScape should be going except for Uraj and Magia.

The GERM

Smash Ace
RULES

okiday, here are some rules for tomorrow

1. Take a flippin shower before you come
2. If you even steal a grain of rice from my house.....I will decapitate you....
3. Bring some money for food and money matches if you can
4. Bring your own controller
5. Bring some skill....

Ok, right now I have 4 TV's, 4 cubes, and 4 games set-up and ready to go. I'm gonna try to see if my lttle brother's TV works so we can hook that up to, but I'm not sure if it will. But if it does, I ain't got a cube and a game, So if at all possible can anyone bring a cube and game tomorrow? we might use it or we might not. We are gonna play in the garage and family room, Trebor brung his portable heater so I'll leave that running at around 8am to heat the place up...That is all, see you guys tomorrow, practice.......

Zoap

Smash Master
yo germ

first off we dont need no ride. we either gettin one or we arent lol. also wat time does this start/end? wit a bit of luck 4 out of 6 of us will be there ^^

Mike Nasty

Smash Cadet
hah bring it b!tches. I promise each and everyone of you fu(kers that tomorrow you will wish you had never met the fu(king nasty
eat my **** B!tches

get sticky before you come (i know I will)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom