• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Norcal/Bay Area/ DBR Challenge Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoap

Smash Master
i matched u for five sam

i matched u for five and u ***** my mario lol but i will match u again for 5 once or twice i have no problem wit givin away my money to better players *cough DBR *cough. But for sure next time i money match u and all dbr, and nasty make sure u show up this time. My five dollars were sad to not go to a new home lol ^^.

Dark_Fire

Smash Ace
Might be going to MLG SF

I might get my arse over to NorCal for MLG SF if someone could post the date/time/location. Hope someone does by tomarrow! XD

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
Originally posted by SultanOfSamitude
simna i accept your $400 challenge.

WhaT WHat!?! I can't believe you'd go and do something like not answering my question at all! (hahahahaha^_^)

I'll take you anytime, Sam! I can't say I had a bunch of suicides like I can with Nasty, but being 1stocked won't scare me away!

*counts money*

The GERM

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Simna ibn Sind
I'll take you anytime, Sam!

............................HAHAHAHAHAHA, not while there's money on the line kiddo.......and not with Ness...........

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
Hey, last time we were over the best he did was 1stock me...
and I didn't mean I would win, I meant wouldn't refuse to play^_^

Come on, GERM. When's the next one?????????

Oh yeah...how is tomorrow looking? Is there still a possibilty anyone from DBR will show up?

Mike Nasty

Smash Cadet
I'll take you anytime, Sam! I can't say I had a bunch of suicides like I can with Nasty, but being 1stocked won't scare me away!

stop b!tching simna, I would still beat your *** suicides or not
and to prove it ill money match your *** again but this time you can have 6 stock and ill have 4 so you wont ***** about suicides

and I agree with sam about that $1 bull**** start betting for 5 dollars , I mean are you fu(kers scared or something

Zelgadîs ™

Smash Journeyman
Jeez whats with the hate? Mike Nasty, calm the H E double hockey sticks down man, seriously.

No one wants to money match me:(

Simna: STOP ASKING FOR ANOTHER SMASHFEST. There probably wont be one, just play us at MLG, its getting close anyway.

Marthby87

Smash Journeyman
I just got back from Sac. It was really fun! ^_^ My first REAL matches. My Falco was good, my Marth was crap, my Kirby was okay, and my CF was meh. Teamscape and Hyuga are teh pwn! :cool:

Simna: Your Ness is INSANE. Best Ness Ive seen/played. It ***** my Ness and wasnt real easy for my Falco. You gotta teach me some of those PKT techs!

Ender: Awesome Fox. You shine'd me real good at times. That Fox ditto was real fun and not easy! I love fighting your Fox!

Hyuga: YOU ****ING ***** MY BOWSER!!! I knew I wasnt gonna win that match but I didnt think you where gonna 4stock me (outa 4stock) and every KO was a rest! Bowser is just too easy to rest! LOLZ Too bad I didnt get to play you much. That Jiggz is awesome, keep it up!

Simna's Brother: You Falco is tough! Both Falco dittos we had were pretty tough for me. Final score was 1/1.... next time lets settle the score! ;)

Too bad I couldnt stay any longer. I really wanted to fight Milk and Uraj. Maybe next time

Zelgadîs ™

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Marthby87
Ender: Awesome Fox. You shine'd me real good at times. That Fox ditto was real fun and not easy! I love fighting your Fox!
Someone's gotta play my fox ;) heheh.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Dont be jelous of my praise Zel, I need as much shine glory as I can get. When MLG happens, you will be drowning in it. :0

Uh, yeah. Hyuga is fun to play against, especially since he plays as almost everyone.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Dark_fire, you arnt Norcal. Get outta here! :0

Anyway, yes, we will play you at MLG. Then you can show off your shine also.

The GERM

Smash Ace
MLG!!!!!!

hey Sac, you guys gonna enter the crew tourney at MLG right? You guys better, the other crew battles we had at the smashfests were just play, MLG is gonna be no mercy kiddos, NO effin MERCY, fo rEaLzzzz. It's time to seperate the men from the boys, and take some money, And we're thinking of putting in Zelgadis first AGAIN, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA b!tches, MWHAHAHAHA.....hehe, but seriously, practice, cause you guys are flippin' cool and all, but you're our enemies at MLG......

I'm gunnin' for you Simna, you been talkin' a lot lately, I like that, but I'ma spank you at MLG boey, get your a$$ ready, and that little psychic homo-boy with the cap. hahahahaha

Mike Nasty

Smash Cadet
Yeah yeah yeah, Nasty

Even lives next time...I just won't suicide. Let's say...5 each sound good?

you=2stocked

are you serious with that me getting 2 stocked bill**** I haven't gotten two stocked since the first time I got sticky
YOu can suck my d!ck because there is no way in fu(king he11 that you are going to two stock me especially not with ness

Zoap

Smash Master
crew thing

hopefully the bps can get in on the crew tourney durin mlg. 4 out of the 6 of us werent plannin on goin. For sure if nothing else me and pierre will be ***** ppl up in singles and doubles. Hope we get to play b4 then dbr/teamscape, would be good to get some more practice in b4 hand.

smashmaster0

Smash Apprentice
BLACK!

Its been awhile seen i came online, anyways i been playing resident evil 4, one of the best, scariest, longest, and funnest resident evils i have played, i was in a garden and some dogs jumped out of the bushes and i hella jump and shot like crazy, LOL, anyways mlg is coming soon, KAWN WILL BE READY, I will win i hope, lol

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
We'll see...I'm not getting any worse^_^

i'd have to say the difficulty lvl of DBR from hardest to easiest for me last time i was over was: bob, germ, sam, nasty (didnt play vs. zel or clod)

yeah...i lost to nasty, but in the match we played i suicided 3 times and he only 1 stocked me...i wont suicide again...

but anyway...i just ate some ohagi and natto, so i really need to go to the john.

No johns next time, nasty. I promise.

GERM: ....but i'm powershielding your guns

NiGHTS05

Smash Rookie
Re: BLACK!

Originally posted by smashmaster0
Its been awhile seen i came online, anyways i been playing resident evil 4, one of the best, scariest, longest, and funnest resident evils i have played, i was in a garden and some dogs jumped out of the bushes and i hella jump and shot like crazy, LOL, anyways mlg is coming soon, KAWN WILL BE READY, I will win i hope, lol
re4 is one of the best games ever. i just beat it last night. i always tell myself i am going to save my ammo and use the knife but every time i see an enemy i would panic and shoot the **** out of them.

Mike Nasty

Smash Cadet
first off I only 1stocked your f@get a ss because i was fooling around with my extend-o-grapple and really didn't need to step up my game because I had the match won anyways *****
but if you really want me to beat you by more than 1 Fu(king stock then I'll just take the match a little more serious and fu(k you up

Nasty, out

The GERM

Smash Ace
hahahaha, you're too funny Nasty.:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Simna: If you suicide so much, what does that say about you? I'll tell you, it means that you don't know how to control your effin' character, that's what it means. I mean, what do you expect with such a lame recovery, it just makes him a sitting duck. If you were playing Zelgadis, he's shine spike you three times before you'd even think about trying to get back on the stage. SO STOP CRYING ABOUT YOUR SUICIDES and man up.

Marthby87

Smash Journeyman
WHOA!!! The battle between TeamScape and DBR is heating up!!! Who will win?! We shall find out at MLG San Fransisco!

Anywhooo... my poster is FINISHED! Well, the beta of the final poster is finished. Its a whopping 370KB for such a sketchy sketch but here's the link anyways... TS vs DBR featuring Marthby Beta This sketch took me about 10 mins, mainly because I was thinking of how the characters' stances would look. I had some space leftover in the bottom-center of the drawing so I drew Marthby, my trademark character. He's Kirby with Marth's ability. I'll have the finished poster ready in a few days. Let me know what you guys think! :D

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Moast, NorCal Crews, MLG, and other various smash related topics

i just read that Isai won MOAST and i gotta say congrats. he is just too kewl. and don't worry man, i got your dvds. next time we smash i'll bring 'em to ya, and tales too if ya still wanna barrow it.

speaking of tales, i was kickin' back having a nice discussion with Mike G the other day, and he helped me come up with my crew name. a million thanks goes out to him for that one. The name is CRUXIS (pronounced crew-shis). for those of you that don't know, play the game on teh cube, it kicks some serious @$$.

Yesterday was our first official crew meeting. these are the members with primary characters listed first:

Michael(me)---ZivilynBane64-------------Peach/Samus
Danny----------AzN_DaNny----------------Sheik/Falcon
Ron-------------SpaceCowboy_RD--------Fox/Sheik

That's right, only three of us. Andrew moved away recently and now we're a man short. What will we do? Well I have a great idea.

Next Weekend (or any weekend for that matter) I will be hosting tryouts for the crew. I live in Daly City right next to the bart station. Right now i don't currently have a phone, so if you wanna make arrangements with me you'll have to contact me via email or messenger. My email is distraught007@hotmail.com, my MSN SN is the same, and my AIM is ZivilynBane64. In order to be in the crew you have to meet the simple criterium:
1)You have to love smash
2)You have to either not suck, or if you do then you have to at least show some potential
3)You have to be able to practice with the group at least twice a month, and you have to have a flexible schedule

that's it people. in the very unlikely event too many ppl reply to this and want to be in my crew, I will have to chose based on your skill, proximity, and how **** kewl you are. so be kewl.

other than that i just wanna say i can't wait till MLG SF and i hope everybody and their dog shows up. it's gonna be the shiz. i also can't wait to beat all the nor cal crews including YOU. haha, well hopefully anyways. i gotta ditto some peachs dab nabbit so c'mon, challenge me somebody! also do samus and marth dittos,so yeah, i'm sure i'll get a very NASTY post from a very NASTY individual after this one. haha, DBR is too kewl. anyways, i'm out. see everyone laters.

Zoap

Smash Master
hey i will peach ditto u

My peach aint to bad and i will ditto u. rite now my peach is improvin and gettin better the only prob is all of my other chars i play except maybe pika and mario are going down and fast. i want to play dbr one more time b4 mlg just got to find a date that works for them. Hope to see all u at mlg.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Re: hey i will peach ditto u

Originally posted by Zoap
My peach aint to bad and i will ditto u. rite now my peach is improvin and gettin better the only prob is all of my other chars i play except maybe pika and mario are going down and fast. i want to play dbr one more time b4 mlg just got to find a date that works for them. Hope to see all u at mlg.

sweet i'll definately beat your peach at mlg then. i've been talkin' to mike g and he's been giving me some pointers so yeah, taught by the best i am! anybody else want some @$$ kickin' from teh princess?? somehow that just didn't sound right....

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
Nasty: It's good to know I'll 2stock you while you are playing a little more serious.^_^

GERM: You're right. I don't have anyone to blame for the suicides but me, but it was just stupid flinch stuff for the most part like slipping on the R button or cancelling my double jump by bumping A instead of pressing B. My bad, it won't happen again.

Marthby: That poster is friggin hilarious^_^ Although...Magia plays Marth and Link and Milk plays YLink, but I haven't updated the banner so its probably my fault.^_^

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
DBR ignore simna. He has a lot of pent up frustration and releases it through stupid comments on internet forums. Can you see this is tearing us apart. Please, do it for the kids.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Nights: Hey, are you and your friends ready to smash a bit (or a lot) this week? IM me or something so we can set up a time. I can do basically any day, depending on the time of day. It would rule to get some steady competition in the Santa Cruz area.

Simna, thanks for having me over on Saturday, it pretty much ruled. Thanks for the rice too, but how the flip can you eat natto? It's beyond vile. I'm going to have to practice Peach/Marth in case we meet each other at MLG. Marthby it was too bad you had to leave, I was looking forward to playing you in a non-BowserVsJiggly match. Same goes for Uraj, I basically never get to play a good Ganondorf, I'd love to get some xp against him. Milk and Ender, a pleasure as always. Hopefully we can do that again another time.

Nekurbis86

Smash Journeyman
man reading all these post is so fun lol yeah i cant wait for MLG aaAhHhHHHh too bad CJ is not coming.

MARTHBY that thing is sick and it only took you 10 minutes?

SilentSpecter62 came over to play melee it was fun =)

Mike Nasty

Smash Cadet
Nasty: It's good to know I'll 2stock you while you are playing a little more serious.^_^

stop talking **** if you really think that you will 2 stock me you have to be out of your Fu(king mind you couldn't 2 stock me if you cut off my thunbs and I went blind but see if your bull**** is true come MLG

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
Its all fun and good, Nasty.^_^ I didn't mean for my posts to be read like that, but I guess it can't be helped when all you can do is read and not hear.

Don't worry I'll be there...and if it means anything...don't injure yourself on my behalf, you already have 1 more eye than I do^_^.

Zoap

Smash Master
hey germ

hey germ was just wondering if u have seen my jacket at ur house. I think i might of forgot it there but im not sure. It is dark blue wit a big ol hole near the pocket and i doubt anyone would want it. So yea can u jus poke artound ur house and see if maybe i set it down somewhere. Thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom