• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Norcal/Bay Area/ DBR Challenge Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelgadîs ™

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by aznspikes128
Caps...period..dot your I's...what kinda prick are you?
Well, there's two answers to that. I am not the spamming kind, but I am, however, the good kind of poster who uses proper grammer. :) Oh, the computer dot's your I's for you, no hard work in the "I" department.

Hey Forward, are any of you people gonna come up to norcal some time? I think you guys should, it would be good fun.

Amorasaki

Functional
Premium
BRoomer
Okay, i found out that I'm staying at a hotel in Burlingame, real close to the airport there. I don't know if my cell phone will work all the way out there, but i'll try to post when I know more.

Zeke

Smash Apprentice
Hey someone throw out a date, time and place for this "get-together" or tourny or whatever you are calling it so we can play!

The GERM

Smash Ace
Ok, back from playing the Antioch guys, mission succesful. Good sh** guys, loved all those money matches. Had some good matches with Pierre and Zoap, keep it up guys, keep practicing, your house is the sh**. And thanx for the burgers man, delisioso...

Also, thanx to Saroush aka Kentucky for coming, too bad you don't live in Cali man, you're a funny dude.

DBR HIT LIST:
1.SF Asians - *check*
2.Teamscape - *check*
3.Blue Phoenixes - *check*

Anyone else? anyone? Aznspikes, you and your crew want some of DBR? just let me know playa, we can make it happen. We're taking over Cali and no crew is standing in our way...

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Originally posted by The GERM
Anyone else? anyone? Aznspikes, you and your crew want some of DBR? just let me know playa, we can make it happen. We're taking over Cali and no crew is standing in our way...
Dont worry, GERM. Most of Teamscape is training hard and we wanna play you again. You dont need to relax so soon.

Zoap

Smash Master
yo germ

that was hella fun!! omg we have to do the actual crew battle! But u guys are too scary i will lay it down.

Germ: Omg i was like so sweatin durin our foxvspeach match. But omg i cant take ur link u are toooo crazy. i mean wtf i cant even due my cheap *** down a move wit peach. Keep up the good ****, but i will get u next time. Also u made me consider link as a alternate to my mario.
Nasty: I dont ever want to see u again! lol j/k. Ur samus just ****ed my peach up. it wasnt even a match. I got to get u to show me that freakin missle move! Definite worthy of that name keep that stuff up.
Clod: Ur falcon in my eyes is better than isai. i thought i had u in that one match but u comboed the **** out of me. and stop wit that cheap *** knee ^^. Good job on teachin pierre that he isnt so high up
Kentucky: **** nice falco. i thought i had u in that money match. Man i want my 3 quaters, 2 dimes and nickel back. Who ended up wit it >,<;;;. Good job wit kawn, nice matchs real close. keep that stuff up.
Overall i think i beat Germs fox and kentucky's ganon, i cant remember if i won any more ^^;;;. Need a date that works for the majority of DBR so i can check wit pierre.

Bob Money

Smash Ace
yo sunday after 4 is good for me
yo tues is good for me
yo Sat is good for me

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Germ is crazy like chile verde.
Nasty is just too nasty to even to even touch.
Clod is..he will fu<k you up

yeh Dbr too gooawd.

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

The GERM

Smash Ace
Blue Phoenixes

Yeah, we're gonna try to play you guys again sometime next week, but this time with the whole crew. You guys already got some Link, Samus and Falcon action, now you just need some Doc, Fox and Falco schooling. Though I'm not sure if our Falco player Sam aka Sweetness, will be able to make it since he lives sort of far away, Berkeley. So I talked to Pierre and Thursday turned out to be the date, but Bob couldn't make it last Thursday so I doubt he'd be able to make it next Thursday. Bob said Tuesday or Saturday would be good so I think those would be the best days....

This time we'll do the actual Kish rules crew battle, But I'm going first this time d@mmit, Freagin' Zelgadis likes to hog all the glory...

malva00

Smash Master
Some asians from Saratoga are coming to my house monday to play smash. Anyone can always come.

Oh and South Bay > North Bay and above

:p

Zoap

Smash Master
tuesday works for me the hero and dmh

Tuesday works for me and my bro(hero), also i spoke to our samus(DMH) and he is free all of next week. I have to talk to our marth and sheik and of corse pierre to see if maybe we can due it tuesday at his house again. Most likely our sheik guy wont make it. so if ur falco cant then we can just do 20 stock instead of the 24. Yep so thats it. Also u guys better beware i got this tight *** controller for christmas and gonna be usin that **** against ya, so fear the Peach.

The GERM

Smash Ace
Originally posted by malva00
Some asians from Saratoga are coming to my house monday to play smash. Anyone can always come.

Oh and South Bay > North Bay and above

:p
Geezus Isai, If you woulda told me sooner we would've been able to go. I'm always down for rapin' some asians.....

Volroth

Smash Journeyman
Haha

I don't think you could or would **** my asian arse. You wouldn't what to get infected with shame of defeat. I'm a one man wrecking crew from Belmont. I need some warm ups for my finals win at MLG San Fran 2005. *cough* sarcasm *cough* So you guys live in Concord right? Know a good way to get there? I'm not familiar with all the transit stuff other than Caltrain which doesn't go there.

The GERM

Smash Ace
Re: Haha

Originally posted by Volroth
I don't think you could or would **** my asian arse. You wouldn't what to get infected with shame of defeat. I'm a one man wrecking crew from Belmont. I need some warm ups for my finals win at MLG San Fran 2005. *cough* sarcasm *cough* So you guys live in Concord right? Know a good way to get there? I'm not familiar with all the transit stuff other than Caltrain which doesn't go there.
hehehe, bring it on sucka, we like fresh asian meat over hea, hahaha. You can come on Tuesday if you want, just take bart. Who do you play? looks like Sheik, hehehe, Sheik. But yeah, I really don't know how far Belmont is but if you can catch a nearby bart, that'd be cool, but if not just hit me up on AIM(GERMdbr) and I'll give you my address...

Oh yeah, blue Phoenixes, why don't you guys try to come over here this time? we can have maybe 2 or 3 TV's set-up as usual so we can get more practice and everyone won't be waiting around for their turn. And Kentucky will prolly come by again, he's always fun...

Mike Nasty

Smash Cadet
Originally posted by Volroth
listen here volroth is it, I dont know about this one man recking crew that you say you are all I know is that i need money so bring it because at the end of the day you wont have enough for the dollar menu at McD's *****.

And another thing zoap,you better have more than three dollars next time I go over there i dont care how you get it, sell blood and seamen, donate organs, I DONT CARE just get it. And afterI beat you better keep ur mouth shut because you are what kept me from getting mo money last time so KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT

B1tches get sticky

Zoap

Smash Master
problem

we would love to but uhh....ummmm... none of us has a car -.-;;;;. Yeah so this is a problem for even gettin to bart. i think that maybe me my bro(hero) and the samus can get a ride to at least bart from his girlfriend. But as for pierre, our marth and sheik i have no idea how they would get there. so yeah thats the only problem besides maybe bein free that day so i gotta call pierre and i will get back to ya. Lol. yeah srry bout that nasty. i didnt think anyone would listen, but for sure we money match alot next time but only for like a dollar each time ^^. And about no one wantin to face u, maybe u should sandbag to look weaker and not look so god **** nasty. But if i can get there i will money match u quite a bit... just hope u dont **** me up like last time.

smashmaster0

Smash Apprentice
HEY HEY HEY I Am bACK

sup germ it was fun playing you at my house, this week either on wednesday or thursday we can have the crew battle at my house, if that is ok with you guys.KAWN will be ready(KICK *** WHITE ******) LOL, later

Geo

Smash Ace
Alright I just found out I'm not going to MOAST after all so I will definetly be attending GERMs MLK weekend smashfest if he is still having it.

Got a taste of money matches last time I played DBR so let's get some going again.

Here's what I got so far:
Kawn: Ganon vs Falcon $5 2/3

LOL thats it.

Well Clod, Mike, Bob$, Zel, Sam and GERM do you want my money too? My Falco vs your mains $5, 2/3.

Anyone else whos coming to this let me know if you want to set a match up with me too.

Zoap

Smash Master
not of importance

well i just spoke to pierre, and there is no way for him to make it out to concord. Also he sure u guys can come wedsnesday but not tuesday. so he is gonna check if its alright if u guys and us can come over tuesday. If tuesday woks then bob money can come and hopefully zelgadis(even if he is pukin blood). But if not then how many of u guys could makje it wednesday? I will post again when i have a definite date. But the important thing is we can not make it to concord. So if gas money is so important Germ or whoever i'll give u like 5 bux or watever to pay for it. Also do u guys think i should bring another T.V and GC for the ppl not playin in the crew battle?

Mike Nasty

Smash Cadet
THIS IS GERM

Well, the last time we came, my mom had her day off so we just got really frigin' lucky with the car. I only have a two-seater car so we can't take that one. Bob has his days off on Tuesday and Saturday so if we can't do it on Tuesday, then we should try to do it on Saturday.

And yes Zoap, please bring another TV...

OK, the MLK weekend smashfest thing is still on for anyone who wants to come. Zelgadis won't be here because he'll be at MOAST3 with Isai and maybe Bob Money but he doesn't know yet. Yes, I'll money match anyone for any amount of money, you're on GEO.....

The GERM

Smash Ace
Aight Teamscape, here's what I'll do the next time we meet. I'll money match any one of you for 5 bux each, but with DBR money match set rules. The rules are simple, it's best 2/3 matches, 4 stock, set characters, no counterpicking, and you HAVE to win by winning 2 straight matches. SO, if say I play whoever and I win the 1st and 2nd match, I win the set and the money. But If I win the 1st, he wins the 2nd, and I win the 3rd, the set continues until one person wins 2 in a row. So the set is best 2/3 minimum. And with that said, I challenge all of Teamscape for 5 bux or higher with DBR rules, any takers?

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Originally posted by malva00
Smashfest at Isai's results.

1vs1
1. Jeffrey
2. Isai
3. Alex
4. Eric
5. Asian guy

good games...
Isai in 2nd!!!??? ( )_( ) whoa!!!! that's crazy! This guy must be like real good.

That asian guy sounds like a real killer too!! ^_^

Geo

Smash Ace
Done.

I'll take you up on that GERM.

Falco vs. Link $5 DBR rules. Neutral stages.

So here's what I got so far:
Kawn: Ganon vs. Falcon $5 2/3, or do you want to make it DBR rules?
GERM: Link vs. Falco $5 DBR rules.

Hmm I look forward to seeing you guys all on MLK weekend. Hopefully my birds will be a lot better than they were last time.

The GERM

Smash Ace
hahaha, that banner's effin hilarious Mike, gooood sh** my man. When you comin down to Cali foo?

ok Geo, sounds good...

Mike Nasty

Smash Cadet
i got enough money for christmas to money match anyone who wants some of the nasty. And also i dont want any pu$$y 1,2,3,or4 dollar money matches, i will play anyone for 5 bux and up. If you really want to money match and you dont have 5 dollars ill see what i can do

get sticky

MyNiggaNameDante

Smash Journeyman
id money match you if i could get a hold of gherman i tried calling him a few times today, no awnser, i sitll wanna play before i leave

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
next time we go would probably be MLK weekend, unless we plan something sooner, but school is gonna start up again soon, so I dunno what we will do.

Mike Nasty

Smash Cadet
Geo ur on

Kintucky i look forward to seein u again and taking your money

Dont think that I've forgotten about u Volroth when am i goin to take ur money

anyone else who wants to money match me bring it

get sticky

Bob Money

Smash Ace
Yeah Pierre said SATURDAY would be a good day to smash again.
This time Bob MOney and Zel will come bearing gifts.
So...This sat what time?

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Pierre said 2 o clock!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ill bring a case of Chile Verde.
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom