• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Norcal/Bay Area/ DBR Challenge Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
i assume you were talking to siletspectre

Actually ender, make that 3 ppl. Geo and his friend, and remember Im going too.
Geo is in Teamscape. pwnzd.

nvm, didn't see GERM's post. But **** man you hafta come!!! if you need money just get it from Mr C. remember the $50 Link ditto?
Were you talking to me? becuase you quoted me and never changed the subject so I assume you were. No, I dont remember Mr.C. I dont know who that is.

Bob Money

Smash Ace
NO!!!

If Silentspectre isnt going to Antioch, then im not!

Just kidding, but yeah I cant go anyway. So maybe if its Ok with Blue Pheonix and THE DBR then SilentS can take my place :).

DOnt worry ill be there against teaM ScApe...Im going put a pill somewhere you dont like.
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Marthby87

Smash Journeyman
Oh and to all Teamscape and DBR members, is this thang on the 21st gonna be BYOC? And ender, when you or the other Teamscape members get a chance, GO TO THE HUB!!! Cuz I gotta clear some thing up that I cant say here....everyone is watching me and hearing me... *looks around*...:D

Zoap

Smash Master
no worries money

yo money no worries, we have moved it to the 23rd due to a movin diffculty with kawn and his parents. so hopefully now u can make it

The GERM

Smash Ace
Originally posted by aznspikes128
link sucks
and sheik is for losers who desperately need to win. can you say ...
:newbie:
Yo mama sux, hehehehe........moded biotch...

And yes please, BYOC...

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
you guys GTFO out here. all you do is spam it up with "If i had a cerw i would 0wnz lolol" and "i am the best in the gaem!" Unless you are planning a smashfest or tourney, and not just spamming, then please dont trash the thread.

The GERM

Smash Ace
Aznspikes and your sorry b i t c h a$$ crew can go suck a nut, you gays ain't even worthy of lickin' the sweat off my Links sac, and if you de1fag think your Ganon can take my Link, I'll play you for 50 bux at MLG SF, unless you're a scurred a$$ pu$$y...

Bob Money

Smash Ace
LOL!!!!!!!
ima gunna a ****-ah u tinki ima falcono en un lab coat eh.
whatever. anyway 23 i cant do unless its at around 7 or later.
gotta work, thats how i get the money in bob money. either that or the male stripper gigs.
Bob Money.
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Germ just stop it your hurting my insides with laughter and joy.

ima give u a physical with my doc...cough cough

Zelgadîs ™

Smash Journeyman
and where did u come up with the bad spelling...i don't see any bad spelling. Idiot.
Last time I checked, "u" was not a word. You should capitalize at the beginning of a sentance. Single I's are always capitalized. If you mean for something to be a question, a question mark usually comes into play. Right?

Tomorrow should be fun. Teamscape vs DBR. They said they were planning to arrive at around 10:30, and we're going to tape the matches, then put them online at some point. See you guys tomorrow.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
I dont think I've seen them.

Anyway, im here to report today's work. Teamscape KO'd one of the members of DBR. And DBR KOed six of ours. Yeah, we gotta work on it a little.

When are you going to have the videos up and which ones?

Geo

Smash Ace
Nephilim = Geo

Juuuuusssttt got back from playing DBR.

TeamScape got *****, DBR lives up to its name. Zel took like 4 of TeamScape out, then Sam and I fought I lost by 2 stock then it was GERM vs Simna and I didn't watch it but I know we lost.

This was my first taste of competitive smash and I think I did OK, I have alot to work on and I have to stop getting nervous around new players.

Bob$: I had the most fun playing you, your doc is amazing I got comboed to ****. Good fights.

Mike: When I first played you I said in my head "what the ****, how do I get in?!" Lots of fun fighting you.

Sam: Sam ***** me and took my money.

Zel: ONLY 3 games!! I need more.

GERM: ****ing beast.

Clod: your Falcon is better than mine.

I hope I presented at least a little bit of a challenge to you guys and I look forward to playing you all next time, hopefully I'll have improved alot by then.

Thank you Ender for driving us to Concord and thank you Robert(Robot lol) for bringing the portable DVD player to play smash in the van.

Marthby87

Smash Journeyman
**** I didnt set my alarm correctly and it didnt go off. :mad: Well I guess there's always next time. Anyways back to training *plays smash*

The GERM

Smash Ace
gooooooooood sh** Sac, wish you guys coulda stayed longer, it was purrty fun playing you guys though. I hope you guys learned a lot from playing us and keep improving. Crew battle was cool even though Zelgadis was hogging all the fun, hehehe...but we still got the Blue Phoenixes to lay down and then down to Socal to **** Ken and the Elite 5 hopefully at MLG SF. Had fun playing all of you, but mostly GEO, your Falcon and your Falco are pretty d@mn good, keep getting better man...

Blue Phoenixes: Ok, here's the thing, I talked to Pierre yesterday and he moved the date from Wednesday to Thursday. I thought it'd be ok but I just found out that nobody would be able to go but me and Clod. Sam lives in Berkeley so he was just gonna spend the night here tonight, come with us to Antioch tomorrow and leave at night but he can't since it's on Thursday now. Bob has work on Wednesday and Thursday so it's a no for him. Zelgadis has a doctors appoointment on Thursday and Mike is helping his dad paint the house. Sooooo I think we'll just have to reschedule for sometime next week maybe if that's coo.....

Zoap

Smash Master
yeah its cool germ

yeah its no problem. i got to get in touch wit pierre about it and see if its ok wit his parents and then set a date that works for everyone. And its kinda better cuz now everyone can do there last minute christmas shoppin(like me) and not lose one day of it. So give me a date and i will see if works. And once again im too lazy to put in our logo. On a side note: if u get the vids finished let me see!!!

Bob Money

Smash Ace
Sam is the man. hes sweeter then a candy apple.

Teamscape is really cool, and I enjoyed you rascals.
Geo you gots a sweet game, i know the next time i see you your Falcon gunna be crazier but Ill always have the meds and pills to make u sleep :p. We has some good matches.

Sinma me gusta tu Ness. I think it could get really good. just use up tilt more.

the crew battle was wak, Zel show some mercy.
MLG San Fran comin.
Also there MIGHT be a smashfest on MLK weekend.
hopefully i wont see you guys cuz ill be at moast. jk but yeah
DOC IS TOP TIER.
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

The GERM

Smash Ace
weak
Yo mama's weak, haha, weak in the knees, hahahaha.

Sup forward aka Smashfighter from AZ, you guys should try to come to MLG SF, I know Tony and Trevyn might come....

and to the Antioch guys, I guess we're still up for smashing at Pierre's place tomorrow, but it'll only be me, Clod, and Nasty, but it should be good fun...

Zelgadîs ™

Smash Journeyman
Good crew battle guys. If I didn't suicide, I probably could've gotten all the way to Geo, hehe. Good stuff though, it was fun.

Ender: Your fox isn't bad, but its not the greatest. When you shine, you should follow it up with stuff :-) Good matches though, shine through firefox is too good.

Geo: We only had 3 matches! Sorry about that. Your falcon owned mine, but my Fox stays undefeated. I wish we could've gotten more matches, next time we'll have a lot.

Milk: your Jiggly rested me at 50 and I didn't die, hehe. Take advantage of Jiggly's aerials, they are Jiggly's strong points.

Uraj: I've only played like one other Gannon before, and that was Eddie at TG6. I beat him a few times, he beat me a few times. Just gotta know when to attack. You're Gannon has some serious potential, keep it up.

Magi: Only played your link twice I think, but not bad. Good matches, fun playing you.

Simna: Sorry we didn't get in any matches, I wasnt feeling too good. Next time we'll get some in though.

Overall I had fun. I'll never stop having fun making fun of aznspikes posts though. One word? Not capitalized? No period? Jeez...someone need to go back to preschool.

MyNiggaNameDante

Smash Journeyman
Im out here from kentucky till january the second, i wanna know if i cant play Germ and your crew while im out in Berkeley.

Amorasaki

Functional
Premium
BRoomer
I'm traveling and will be in san francisco from the 25th to the 29th of this month. If anyone in the area wants to beat up a SWF admin... heres your shot. I'm staying in a hotel, so I'll have to rely on public transportation to get from place to place. Anyone who wants to play a lil should post here and let me know.

Zeke

Smash Apprentice
I live in Novato...and I have never been to a tournament. I've played Smash continuously since it came out, and been meaning to to to a tourny to at LEAST tell where I stand. Although I am very rustly since I haven't played in several months, I'd still like to play.

I have a wife and young daughter to care for, so my schedule is as flexible as a brick wall.

forward

Smash Champion
Originally posted by The GERM

Sup forward aka Smashfighter
shhhh.... that's a secret lol :o yup, Ill AZ still gotta chill with DBR skillz, lol :cool:
****, u guys always seem to have comp, everybody and their mom goes through nor cal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom