• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEW VT Smash Thread; Sometimes, bravery.

TheGeneral

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I'm not going to that unless I get a job in Cali. Sorry, but I'm not able to do much traveling right now.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Who wants to mm?!?! Let's all get better. Seriouslies all day. I won't sandbag, and NEITHER WILL JOSH!

EDIT: Justin might though.

Mahone

Smash Champion
Has anyone ever excepted a mm from you redd, ive never seen anyone respond lol i guess they are scared. I don't really like to mm people i play all the time because the last time i did that justin won alot and now i hate him and its awkward, but ill play seriouslies with you all dai.

....alright fine, $5 mm.

I think I challenged him to a money match one time. I think it was vs his Ganondorf? Somehow I think both of us forgot to do it.

Duhrdy

Smash Apprentice
Give me a few weeks to get my form back plus a little extra and I might :D

If you played SC2 I'd totally mm you in that.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
yah man i just wanna play. but maybe snatch a few bucks in it too. 401-215-7604, i can skip class anytime
Worddddddd.

Ya the issue is by giving him a compliment, u kinda insulted the rest of us, but whtever i dont care do whtever u want.

I (along with everyone else) would really appreciate it if you'd just chill the **** out on the boards for once, considering you wouldn't ever go as hard on people IRL. Obviously Crimson wasn't trying to go on you and know it, sometimes trolling just makes you look like a ****. I'm not mad either, bro.

boss8

Smash Hero
Worddddddd.

I (along with everyone else) would really appreciate it if you'd just chill the **** out on the boards for once, considering you wouldn't ever go as hard on people IRL. Obviously Crimson wasn't trying to go on you and know it, sometimes trolling just makes you look like a ****. I'm not mad either, bro.
can u do me a favor redd??

Mahone

Smash Champion
Worddddddd.

dude its smashboards, calm down.

i know what crimson meant, i was just joking, if he legitimately thought i was serious, than he hasnt read any of my other posts.

Bones0

Smash Legend
No, I was actually being serious. You definitely need to check the settings on you sarcasm detector.

And now I am paranoid that everything I say is being taken as sarcastic... >_>

Bones0

Smash Legend
It's all good. lmao
It was just weird cause you are so chill and laid back and then I see you flipping out on Crimson and figured you were having a REALLY bad day or something. XD

Mahone

Smash Champion
ya i mean in real life im really chill and laid back, and im constantly being sarcastic and jokingly giving people a hard time, but then for some reason when i do it on the internet everyone thinks im being mean and serious. I'm probably just gonna stop posting on the boards anyway, cuz i dont find it taht funny to troll anymore.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
lol my post has caused this thread to turn into the psychoanalysis of Mahone.

Keep posting Mahone, we all love your brown swagga.

Besides, you play Jiggs. Its your job to troll the community.

oh and crimson seriously though us without redd would still raaaapppppeeee you guys.
OK UVa crew we got:
DA CRIMSON KID aka DA CRIMSON BLUR
GIANT timmaaay
Tristan aka Russian
This guy named Ben
Maybe some of my roommates will learn smash this year?

Shiiiet we're stacked!

.....fuuuuck :urg:

krnred225

Smash Journeyman
One of the obvious disadvantages of text is that it's very difficult to express emotions or tone of voice. I'm sure he could do something like add "LOL JK!111" at the end of his posts, but that would surely ruin the intended message of his post.

I think the best thing to do is to people to take everything anyone says on the internet with a grain of salt, rather than with an entire salt shaker. You can't really interpret what someone is saying until you get to know their intentions, which are revealed as you get to know them in person. Even so, you probably shouldn't get so easily offended anyways.

To close:

Mahone

Smash Champion
One of the obvious disadvantages of text is that it's very difficult to express emotions or tone of voice. I'm sure he could do something like add "LOL JK!111" at the end of his posts, but that would surely ruin the intended message of his post.

I think the best thing to do is to people to take everything anyone says on the internet with a grain of salt, rather than with an entire salt shaker. You can't really interpret what someone is saying until you get to know their intentions, which are revealed as you get to know them in person. Even so, you probably shouldn't get so easily offended anyways.

To close:
Well put.....

feels good man.

Top Bottom