• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEW VT Smash Thread; Sometimes, bravery.

krnred225

Smash Journeyman
Pokemon #829: Chillindude :074:

A rare and powerful Pokemon. Known to associate with space animals and tigers. If you see this Pokemon, it is likely that Justin is already friends with it.

Chillindude :074: evolves into Refrigerator :075: at level 25 and then into Glacier :076: only after trading.

Everheart

Smash Rookie
Oh snap! People at VT actually play brawl??? Nobody told me about this :p

Well I certainly don't have a wii with me but I'm game to play whenever. I haven't played since I came to tech a year ago but I was pretty okay when I played, so hopefully I can get back into that groove----

I main ROB and Olimar............. sadly whenever I look at the tier list my poor ROB moves down more and more though XD But I guess that only matters so much.

But yeah, if there is a tournament or anybody just wants to play something (that has a wii) I would love to join.

And I apologize if I blocked off this random as hell conversation lol I went back like 3 pages and still had no idea what was going on O.o

krnred225

Smash Journeyman
Oh snap! People at VT actually play brawl??? Nobody told me about this :p

Well I certainly don't have a wii with me but I'm game to play whenever. I haven't played since I came to tech a year ago but I was pretty okay when I played, so hopefully I can get back into that groove----

I main ROB and Olimar............. sadly whenever I look at the tier list my poor ROB moves down more and more though XD But I guess that only matters so much.

But yeah, if there is a tournament or anybody just wants to play something (that has a wii) I would love to join.

And I apologize if I blocked off this random as hell conversation lol I went back like 3 pages and still had no idea what was going on O.o
People play Brawl here...?

!? What!? Shameful. Are you people still stuck in the medieval days of melee? o.O
I'll play barlw with you. It doesn't suck as much as some Melee players like to say it does. Too bad I'm from Radford. But I host tournaments here at Radford which is ~20 miles from Virginia Tech.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
!? What!? Shameful. Are you people still stuck in the medieval days of melee? o.O
If by shameful you mean we like a game with competitive aspects and kills at less than like 225% then yes, we're still stuck in the glorious days of maylay.

If anyone wants to mm in brawl, I'll show you how easy it is.

Everheart

Smash Rookie
Lol I understand melee is a much more competitive game and would have like to have known that wavedashing existed before like 2 years ago. Nobody I knew did it so I never really had any idea, nor did I have means of transportation to anything.

I have played brawl over melee mainly because its an online game and I can play actual decent people without leaving my house (not saying I'm a little pale kid sitting in front of my tv all day).

But yeah- I'm sorry if you all actually took my shameful comment seriously- that was supposed to be decently sarcastic.

As for the 2 v 2 in brawl............ first of all I have no possible partner and secondly I haven't really played much 2 on 2 at all. Sadly the problem with having brawl online is lag and is often horrible with 2 people, let alone 4 o.o

But yeah, I might head to Radford sometime for some brawling- If any big event is going on, please tell me and if I'm headed there I'll tell ya.

But yeah, I started two sentences with this phrase already, time to mix it up XD

If anybody wants to 1 v 1 brawl or just play 2 v 2 or ffa or whatever for fun (not as a challenge to try to show me up for not playing melee.......) I'd be happy to sometime. :D

Edit: As for the 6 months comment I believe I said I haven't really played brawl in over a year.......... yeah

Mahone

Smash Champion
dude dont pay attention to anyone in this thread, they are are just joking, i would like to think our community here is pretty friendly so anytime there is brawl (which will be pretty rare, but it might happen), we'll definitely let you know.

Btw, both redd and met are not very good at brawl and just like to talk ****, so don't worry about them ****** you or anything.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Lol I understand melee is a much more competitive game and would have like to have known that wavedashing existed before like 2 years ago. Nobody I knew did it so I never really had any idea, nor did I have means of transportation to anything.

I have played brawl over melee mainly because its an online game and I can play actual decent people without leaving my house (not saying I'm a little pale kid sitting in front of my tv all day).

But yeah- I'm sorry if you all actually took my shameful comment seriously- that was supposed to be decently sarcastic.

As for the 2 v 2 in brawl............ first of all I have no possible partner and secondly I haven't really played much 2 on 2 at all. Sadly the problem with having brawl online is lag and is often horrible with 2 people, let alone 4 o.o

But yeah, I might head to Radford sometime for some brawling- If any big event is going on, please tell me and if I'm headed there I'll tell ya.

But yeah, I started two sentences with this phrase already, time to mix it up XD

If anybody wants to 1 v 1 brawl or just play 2 v 2 or ffa or whatever for fun (not as a challenge to try to show me up for not playing melee.......) I'd be happy to sometime. :D

Edit: As for the 6 months comment I believe I said I haven't really played brawl in over a year.......... yeah

Oh mah god nominated for johns thread of the year.

Met

Smash Ace
don't listen to mahone he is racist and likes little boys LOLOLOLOLOL

get r4p3d

1v1 money match for brawl tho in all seriousnessssss?
jk

come play melee sometime though

but there might not be enough time for friendlies so everyone might just have to go home
5.5 hours is not enough?

I can guarantee you there will be at least 3 setups;
1 projector with my GameCube
1 HDTV brought by a friend of mine with almost no input lag (seriously, it's like a frame or less, I have component cables)
1 CRT (that I brought with me to college, but someone will need to supply the GameCube/wii)

There's time and setups. Last AMAZING Guts, KP brought his own little CRT TV so if he joins in again, we'll have at least 4 setups. This is perfect for 12 players ideally (4 groups of 3-player round robins).

...Unless jobs are gay. >_>

krnred225

Smash Journeyman
Good times today. I got handled... I guess the skill gap is still to large. Hopefully I'll get better in time for the upcoming stuff.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
The one time i invited you, you said u didn't want to come all the way to the village to smash, so i just assumed that was still true.

If you want, next time ill let you know.
Hahaha I mean it's still nice to feel like a part of our small community.

Mahone

Smash Champion
thanks justin!

i love how u left ur peanut butter on my nightstand along with your glass and the 2 liter of coke, but don't
worry, i'll clean it up, and don't worry about the 15 dollars i don't mind that you are clearly not going to pay
that back.

Also, i don't want you to think that im mad, because i understand that you only left in a rush because you
had to play with your better friends and **** in mw2, so again...

Don't worry about it :)

Met

Smash Ace
thanks justin!

i love how u left ur peanut butter on my nightstand along with your glass and the 2 liter of coke, but don't
worry, i'll clean it up, and don't worry about the 15 dollars i don't mind that you are clearly not going to pay
that back.

Also, i don't want you to think that im mad, because i understand that you only left in a rush because you
had to play with your better friends and **** in mw2, so again...

Don't worry about it :)
HAHA but minQ left the coke there bro.

also wtf you don't like peanut butter?

and mr kashan khan the chicken **** MM 50 bucks lawlz

dude when you coming down bro?

Top Bottom