• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEW VT Smash Thread; Sometimes, bravery.

Shears

Smash Master
anyone wanna have a drunk smash tournament?

-youve got to finish a beer before you can win the match.
-if neither player has finished their beer and the match is over, then the match does not count and must be replayed with new beers
-if the victor of the match has also finished their beer then they are awarded the win
-any intentional suicides to cause the match to be replayed will result in a forfeit of the match and the victor is awarded the win
-best 2 out of 3
-winners finals 3 out of 5

i can host but i dont have any of the games or any of the systems.

Mahone

Smash Champion
im game, but instead of beers can we do something a little stronger?

I mean no offense, but a beer a match isn't enough to really do anything, if you guys want i can bring some acid or some ****, and the loser has to take it, but thats just how i feel, if acid is way to hardcore for the kind of fest you're throwing than i completely understand, and just pretend like i didn't say anything.

krnred225

Smash Journeyman
anyone wanna have a drunk smash tournament?

-youve got to finish a beer before you can win the match.
-if neither player has finished their beer and the match is over, then the match does not count and must be replayed with new beers
-if the victor of the match has also finished their beer then they are awarded the win
-any intentional suicides to cause the match to be replayed will result in a forfeit of the match and the victor is awarded the win
-best 2 out of 3
-winners finals 3 out of 5

i can host but i dont have any of the games or any of the systems.
Could you be implying that you'd provide all of the beer? :laugh:

ACM changed their mind. I can host a tournament now. What's the best time for everyone?

Also, ACM is not allowed to distribute money, so instead of a pot distribution for prizes, ACM will buy a whole case of Bawls energy drink bottles for whoever wins. If anyone wants, we can make the top 3 spots win their share of the case.

Shears

Smash Master
i wasnt thinking BYOB but if someone needs me to pick up beer for them i can definitely do that. thats true that a beer a match isnt enough. maybe a beer a stock? throw some ideas at me guys im just trying to have a fun smash tournament.

and you can bring acid. im just not dropping any

Mahone

Smash Champion
Yes, redd lets play, and if it makes you feel better, the tournament was kinda ****ty, but on the other hand if you are good against peach you probably could have done really well, so idk, but next time you can probably take my spot, i don't think im aloud in NC anymore.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Yes, redd lets play, and if it makes you feel better, the tournament was kinda ****ty, but on the other hand if you are good against peach you probably could have done really well, so idk, but next time you can probably take my spot, i don't think im aloud in NC anymore.
Hahahah it's all good dude, I definitely think I could have taken top 5 or better from what I saw. :laugh:

It's all good mang, take me next time!

Mahone

Smash Champion
Hahahah it's all good dude, I definitely think I could have taken top 5 or better from what I saw. :laugh:

It's all good mang, take me next time!
ya, prob, it pretty much come down to how you do against sleepyk and peaches, if you could beat sleepyk you coulda got like 5th, and if you could beat dop and mike g you coulda got 3rd.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
mahone, we would love you back in NC. mentalities like yours are needed at more tourneys in NC.

i was just checking out this thread to see if there were any tournies goin on in VA tech. i'd love to chill with your guys more, and i've got family in blacksburg that i don't see often enough.

redd, i really wish you couldve come. it wouldve been tough to place, having to mess with mike g, dop, and sleepy k, and twitch but i wouldve liked to see how you wouldve done, and for you to see how i did.

i hope none of NC follows me here...

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
True Darkness, it'd be great to have you up here. Face is actually going to be hosting tourneys in Radford (which is about 30 minutes south of Blacksburg) soon. you should try to make it up to one of those!

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
mahone, we would love you back in NC. mentalities like yours are needed at more tourneys in NC.

i was just checking out this thread to see if there were any tournies goin on in VA tech. i'd love to chill with your guys more, and i've got family in blacksburg that i don't see often enough.

redd, i really wish you couldve come. it wouldve been tough to place, having to mess with mike g, dop, and sleepy k, and twitch but i wouldve liked to see how you wouldve done, and for you to see how i did.

i hope none of NC follows me here...
Lol, I wouldn't worry about that ;D

I really can't wait to get down there and try all these good players I hear about!

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
ah, ok, radford sounds good, i think i hit that on the 81 before getting to blacksburg whenever we go.

i'll be keeping this thread and others a good eye, and if i don't come alone, i promise to bring smashers with proper mentality, such as sneak.

lookin forward to it!

Mahone

Smash Champion
ah, ok, radford sounds good, i think i hit that on the 81 before getting to blacksburg whenever we go.

i'll be keeping this thread and others a good eye, and if i don't come alone, i promise to bring smashers with proper mentality, such as sneak.

lookin forward to it!
lol naw bring the puff haters, i don't care, besides i have got like 50 mms lined up with Josh lol

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
...i have no plans of driving to raeford with josh, but if u want, whichever tournament i decide to go to, i can hype substantially in the NC threads and possibly garner a second or third car of interest for his area (he's a good hour and change out of the way for me).

may be a while though. i kind of have things planned out through rom3. kind of looking for something to do between that and pound 5 though. so you may see me in early december if theres an event :)

Mahone

Smash Champion
oh ya sure, i was just joking about Josh, just bring whoever you want, and ya the first tournament is planned for oct. 2nd, is it possible NC would be interested in coming?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
well we don't have anything planned for the second. our next event is the 9th. i was interested in doing stuff the week before TO6, but going to tourneys 3 weeks in a row is a little rough, especially 2 oos ones.

i'll look into choosing this event over the next one in durham (the 9th), and then going to TO6 on the 16th as planned. seems like a decent option.

FoxLisk

Smash Lord

lookin forward to it!
this post is win.

also yeah, radford is about 20 miles south of the Blacksburg exit on I-81. And definitely bring sneak back, i want a rematch :p

Top Bottom