• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

keeper

Smash Champion
I would love to! If I am invited. Is there anyway I could get a ride at least back to downtown? The bus from Sherwood to downtown only runs during morning rush hour -_-
The 12 runs pretty much all day. If you can't make it to Sherwood, I can play you after my class gets out at 1:50 tomorrow in downtown if you'd like. If you have an IM, just tell me which (with the SN) and I'll add you. I won't be asleep for another hour or so.

christianizcool

Smash Cadet
The 12 runs pretty much all day. If you can't make it to Sherwood, I can play you after my class gets out at 1:50 tomorrow in downtown if you'd like. If you have an IM, just tell me which (with the SN) and I'll add you. I won't be asleep for another hour or so.
Ohh, thanks. I was looking at the 94, but that is just the commuter bus.
I can definitely make it tomorrow. What time are people going over?

keeper

Smash Champion
are you talking about the musician?
I was talking about Killing Floor with some Harry Enfield on the side.
Shoutouts to how good of a show Benny Hill it while I'm at it.

Christianizcool (I assume your name is Christian), Jesse is away on AIM right now and Jeff said he'd be there around 7 or something. Idk what sort of answer you'll get or when. Probably something along the lines of "whenever."

christianizcool

Smash Cadet
Alright cool, thank you. I would be down to play earlier if you want to, but doesn't seem like it will be necessary! I should probably install AIM because it seems a lot of people on here use it. And yes my name is Christian haha

keeper

Smash Champion
As a program, AIM is pretty ****ty, but the actual usage of having the IM client itself is nice.
If they aren't playing until after 4-5 or something, I'd be down to play prior, but I don't think I'm going to Sherwood since it's a huge pain to get home from there.

christianizcool

Smash Cadet
Alright sounds good. Just made an AIM account. My screenname is Christianizkewl. If ya IM me I can send you where my place is and my phone number.

Juce

Smash Ace
you don't need an invit, if there is a smashfest at my place, anyone can come. stay the night on the weekends if you dare. got two tvs atm, normally around 4...

yo phil.. i just remembered, you got some of my tvs still. sorry about that, you can bring them over whenever. i was just in canada when you called and couldn't use my phone, then forgot...

you gonna get my jacket from BB today cat? that'd be sweet.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Don't get the house down the street mixed up with Jesse's house either. They look identical.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
you don't need an invit, if there is a smashfest at my place, anyone can come. stay the night on the weekends if you dare. got two tvs atm, normally around 4...

yo phil.. i just remembered, you got some of my tvs still. sorry about that, you can bring them over whenever. i was just in canada when you called and couldn't use my phone, then forgot...

you gonna get my jacket from BB today cat? that'd be sweet.
Actually, I was wondering, I'll probably drop off one of the TVs, but would you be okay with me keeping one? If not, I'll just send both over, but it's been really convenient for having to bring as part of a setup haha.

Also, just reminding again, if anyone's seen a black GC memory card, let me know.

keeper

Smash Champion
Is your memory card possibly the one on the Best Bout Wii that runs the harddrive to play games? If I recall, Izayah said he didn't actually know whose memory card that was.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I might be able to, depends on when I get back from Portland.

Is your memory card possibly the one on the Best Bout Wii that runs the harddrive to play games? If I recall, Izayah said he didn't actually know whose memory card that was.
That might be it, if it's black, it probably is. I remember putting one in a BB Wii (at least the one for the stream) and I think I forgot to get it out of there lol :p

keeper

Smash Champion
I might be able to, depends on when I get back from Portland.

That might be it, if it's black, it probably is. I remember putting one in a BB Wii (at least the one for the stream) and I think I forgot to get it out of there lol :p
I think it actually might be black, hah.
Also, you should give me your steam so I can add you.

Surreal

Smash Ace
Due to waking up to a sore throat/cough this morning (and it not going away), and having to wake up early tomorrow as it is, I won't be able to go to Jesse's smashfest tonight, sorry. I don't want to make it worse by walking in the cold and risk getting others sick, and then be getting no sleep on my partially sick body for tomorrow lol

Izayah

Smash Journeyman
So after telling Ethan that someone was gonna come down to pickup their ****, he tells me that they're just not gonna open at all.

debaser

Smash Lord
weird, im just getting over a cold right now. smasher epidemic. we had a good run i guess.

ggz tonight smash-folk. celsius: never again. at least not two cans within an hour.

christianizcool

Smash Cadet
good vibes today guys. Between smashing with Evan and then going to Jesse's, I played Melee for the majority of my day haha. Thanks for helping me out though guys and tolerating my noobiness

keeper

Smash Champion
good vibes today guys. Between smashing with Evan and then going to Jesse's, I played Melee for the majority of my day haha. Thanks for helping me out though guys and tolerating my noobiness
imo you need to get a non-LCD TV. @_@

You'll notice a difference after playing on a CRT for long enough when you get a little faster when you try to then play on an LCD.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Hey Gage I don't know how to get a hold of you. I'll be going to that burger place at some point this week, still want to go and drag Ryan along? Do you have a cellphone or anything now?

It looks sooooo good.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
So after telling Ethan that someone was gonna come down to pickup their ****, he tells me that they're just not gonna open at all.
Wait, what?

Is this on my account? Because if it is, I didn't hear back to know whether that one was mine, so I wasn't going to travel all the way over there on a vague affirmation. I'm really confused :\

keeper

Smash Champion
Gage spends all his days listening to Super Junior, SHINee, SNSD, 2NE1, f(x), etc.

Because he's naughty naughty and because he's Mr. Taxi going so quickly, quickly, quickly.

Gage, get into my... Core.

Edit #4: Gage, do you listen to Capsule (especially considering I'm pretty damn sure you listen to Perfume)? It's the same producer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PrYKtahrWU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nUbhbEp65s

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
I actually don't really like Super Junior that much. I haven't heard of Capsule. I don't listen to Perfume that much, but I like them

All about my boys Big Bang, Beast, Teen Top, Boyfriend, ShiNEE, B1A4, and a few others

Shout out my girls 2NE1, SNSD, Girls Day, Sunny Hill, f(x), T-ara and many more

I also just realized every group you mentioned besides 2NE1 is SM Entertainment haha

Also anyone who likes humor should watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQXOmxFHF9I

I also really like that song Keeper. Shane has it in one of his mixes and I remember liking it whenever we'd play his mixes in the room

Binx

Smash Master
Gage do you have a grooveshark or something similar with a good playlist of kpop I can listen to? I think that's why koreans are better at sc =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom