• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
I don't have the exact address, but I know where it is. It is right here.
http://yfrog.com/4jcnmnp

You can also ask tuen or cinnamon, who have allisbrawl accounts. And this is the oregon group there which they are registered to and it tells the upcoming tournaments if you want that information.
http://allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=35

Now there shouldn't be one this week because Cinnamon should be at a tournament this weekend, but hey, knock on the door anyway and see what happens. As for the two people you mentioned, I know who you're talking about, but I really don't know how to contact them.

bugsdabunny

Smash Cadet
^Does Cinnamon play melee or just Brawl? Because if no one there plays Brawl, I might as well just hold melee games at my place.

Also, do these Smashfests happen every Sunday? And at what time?

Infinitora

Smash Journeyman
Alright... What carpools do we have for GO 3? Nice meeting alot of you guys at Juce/PM's place last night. Look forward to playing more later ;p

ChinesePanda777

Smash Apprentice
Hey bugsdabunny, I go to OSU and would be really interested in playing some melee. Send me a message or something if you're interested.

MilesPrower7

Smash Rookie
lol this is good. well i will be back home for christmas starting Dec 16. If there is a tourney could i get a pm or something? Btw im close to OSU too. this is cool

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
Yes. If anybody has next saturday open, go to GO.

@milesPrower: THere are no tourneys near corvallis during winter break as far as I know, but there are tournaments out of state, so if you want to carpool with people, you can ask them. I'd suggest going to the oregon allisbrawl group page because those guys are the ones who go places and have the carpools.

keeper

Smash Champion
GO v3's side events will most likely be on Sunday as well. So if anyone wants a lot of friendlies and/low tier stuff, Sunday. MMs and crews too, I would imagine.

We could probably organize a smashfest over winterbreak somehow.

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
Take it from me, if your first tournament is a big one and you don't know many people, unless you're an extrovert, you're going to be stressed out by the end of the day.

TheCubeStud

Smash Apprentice
I have the best fanbase in the business thank you very much. The GameFAQs online board for life!

Anyway, we need to play before GO. Gage, get at me some time.

keeper

Smash Champion
im so excited about GO. ive never been to a tournament before so it should be fun.
hahahaha thanks
I was so nerve wracked and intimidated my first tournament, haha. Don't worry about it, just introduce yourself and jump into friendlies.

I'm going to be at GO, I look forward to meeting you all.
See you then.

Take it from me, if your first tournament is a big one and you don't know many people, unless you're an extrovert, you're going to be stressed out by the end of the day.
Yeah, basically. Oregon is still a friendly bunch though, the only problem is a lot of jokes may go over newer people's heads.

I hear that Viviff guy is great and wrecks fools and doesn't afraid of anything.
OhhiViviff. Also, Gage doesn't have internet.

My Computer totally died.
Just thought you should know that.
That friggin' sucks.

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
I didn't install Ubuntu, Ubuntu just gives you the option, on boot, to "try" Ubuntu with no changes to you computer, so I can access my previously inaccessible files (and use a lot of them). Using Ubuntu this way is so I can back up my files (which where previously inaccessible) onto, say, an external HD before you install an OS so you don't lose your files, but I don't have one yet so I'm using temporary Ubuntu.

Ubuntu.

Syler

Smash Journeyman
i should make it if it isn't snowing =/, i so don't trust my car (mainly my tires) in the snow.

Unless idaho/eawa is coming and swings by and picks me up lol

Infinitora

Smash Journeyman
So GO3 was pretty awesome. More people come to the smashfests imo, hello to all the people I told to come post in this thread... Was rad playing with everyone, huge thanks to Jeff in particular :p IM me kids.

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure I left my wii a/v cable at the tournament yesterday when I had to pack up my stuff in a hurry. So if anyone took it, it would be nice to have back. I may just go back to pick it up though. Maybe gage and juce could hold onto it and I could pick it up at the next smashfest.

Edit: Nevermind, I got it.

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
GO3 was awesome. GG's to all the new guys that I met and played with a lot on the first day, mike, jeff, and more, and good friendlies with you debaser as usual. I think I drank a big glass of fail before I went though cause my samus game was pretty garb but oh well JOHNS JOHNS. I got 3rd in low tier singles so i can't complain \o/ thanks to everyone who played with me and thanks to shane, james, and others who helped me out with match ups and what not.

I really want to do some smash again soon, I need to get into some sort of habit so I can become consistent. is there going to be a smashfest at jesse's or something soon?

The Jizzard

Smash Journeyman
ahh i wish i went to GO3 :( it sounded like it was fun. oh and im going to be in the west linn/portland area looking for people to smash with till after new years

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
We will probably have some sort of smashfest this week. What time is good for everyone.

Aftermath is leaving thursday. Soooooo everyone come on wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom