• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
That was fun. I think I'm improving, at least since the last time, but then again, there's not really a way for me to get any worse. Well maybe there is. Well maybe I should just make up my mind. Anyway, good seeing you guys again.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Yeah this Friday could be a cool day. I'm a little tired of like 1-3 people showing up haha. Guess we should start giving more then a on the day notice haha

So Friday....who is coming? Jesse has work on saturday. So I will be watching you all as a mother would to her child. I want to have lots of children, so I'm having lots of sex. Come children, be born and come to the smashfest.

Infinitora

Smash Journeyman
Not sure what I think about that post... All in all, Friday is good with me so long as the weather is cool. I didn't get to come last night as my entire wiper system in the car is a bit fubar...

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
When gage says any time during the day, he means after noon. Every time I get there I think it's late, but apparently it's early because people are still in bed! Agh you night people.

bugsdabunny

Smash Cadet
What time do these usually end? My brother gets out of school at 2:30 so we could get there at about 3:00. How much time would that leave us?

keeper

Smash Champion
What time do these usually end? My brother gets out of school at 2:30 so we could get there at about 3:00. How much time would that leave us?
They usually end when for you whenever you leave.

Anyone want to pick me up from my school and give me the 5 minute lift it is from my school to Jesse's? I get out at 2:50. >_>

Zodiac

Smash Master
I know most of the people hitting up this thread are melee people and I want to give everyone a heads up that im holding a MELEE/brawl tournament in bend at the end of winter break and somewhere in spring break.

keeper

Smash Champion
They usually end when for you whenever you leave.

Anyone want to pick me up from my school and give me the 5 minute lift it is from my school to Jesse's? I get out at 2:50. >_>
I'll pay whoever picks me up the whole 50 cents in gas money it costs if it matters that much. >_<

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
****, can't do friday. If you can give like 2-3 days heads up for next week then I can probably go.

And keeper if you live like 5 minutes from jesse's I could pick you up for next week, assuming I can go.

keeper

Smash Champion
Where do you live Keep? And from west linn to sherwood, five minutes seems pretty generous.
It's not where I live. I meant specifically tomorrow, as my school is really close to Jesse's. I go to Tualatin High School, so if I could get a ride at 3 o'clock (I get out at 2:50) that'd be super awesome. ^_^ I really need someone to get back to me before I go to bed though.

Wad, I added you on AIM.

EdiT: I probably have a ride from Debaser. He's cool.

EDIT EDIT: Alien, you should bring your recording stuff so we can record people playing, it'd be really cool.

More Edit: Wad, can you PM me your phone number? That'd be super cool if everything else falls through.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Alright, come tomorrow children. You can spend the night if you want we don't care. Grunt/Vulcan. Come friday and spend the night. Other guy, bring your recording stuff, so Jesse and I can get more footage for our doubles combo video. Everyone else come. If enough people come there will be a 1 dollar doubles tournament. So bring 2 dollars for singles and doubles. That is all I require.

Address: 22755 SW Cochran Dr. Sherwood, OR 97140

I don't remember if it's on the front page or not.

oh yeah anytime is fine by the way. If you come when Jesse or I are asleep just wake us up. Just don't show up at like 10am.

bugsdabunny

Smash Cadet
OK I will bring my recording equipment, my brother and I should be there at about 3:15.

Edit: I'm not going to bring my laptop but I will bring everything else that is necessary and you can just record it on your computer.

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
So I can't come unless someone generously wants to give me and Grunt a ride all the way from Vancouver.

Yall should just come to our place some time later this week.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Good smashfest everyone. I felt bad for viviff though because no brawl players came, so he had no one to play with :/. Don't know when the next one will be. Since Shane has his tournament soon and christmas is coming up and stuff

keeper

Smash Champion
Good smashfest everyone. I felt bad for viviff though because no brawl players came, so he had no one to play with :/. Don't know when the next one will be. Since Shane has his tournament soon and christmas is coming up and stuff
Yeah, Wad offered to play with him and he turned it down. He seemed in a bad mood, bad meaning out of it.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Yeah now I feel bad for not going, but my uncle decided to not tell us that we were getting new furniture for Christmas and we assembled it, that and Kevin said he wasn't able to go, so I thought it was a no-show lol.

Probably won't happen again though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom