• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

debaser

Smash Lord
man, my roommate.

for thanksgiving dinner he eats:
olives
rolls
cranberry sauce

each laid out in a row. each row eaten at a time, left to right.

respect thanksgiving dinner

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
Olives ugh. Anyway, I doubt I'll make it friday because I've decided that will be my homework day for the weekend, due to every other day being full. So you guys have fun, go crazy. Maybe I'll see you over winter break.

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
I think Me and Grunt can come Saturday.
You should ask them what time they want us over there/out of there.

Infinitora

Smash Journeyman
Glad I checked here before calling them...Thanks Keeper. Sorry I was out of town for el turkey day. I *might* make it myself also, but running really low on sleep so we'll see if I'm alive later :p If not have a good time guys.

The Jizzard

Smash Journeyman
hey keeper just wondering what part of west linn do you live in? cause i also live in west linn and i will be back in town for xmas break

keeper

Smash Champion
A 2 minute walk from the Safeway at the top of Salamo next to a Church and this huge other house in an apartment.

Are you at college or something right now?

Edit: I john way too much about Peach, sorry, Artifice. >_>;

The Jizzard

Smash Journeyman
A 2 minute walk from the Safeway at the top of Salamo next to a Church and this huge other house in an apartment.

Are you at college or something right now?

Edit: I john way too much about Peach, sorry, Artifice. >_>;

yeah i go to lane down in eugene but the term ends in like 2 weeks then im back for most of december and thats pretty close to where i live. im over by sunset elementary by the fire hall and the sunset market.

keeper

Smash Champion
yeah i go to lane down in eugene but the term ends in like 2 weeks then im back for most of december and thats pretty close to where i live. im over by sunset elementary by the fire hall and the sunset market.
I have no idea where that is, lol. I just know the stuff by the Freeway near old town.

Kira-

Smash Champion
man, my roommate.

for thanksgiving dinner he eats:
olives
rolls
cranberry sauce

each laid out in a row. each row eaten at a time, left to right.

respect thanksgiving dinner
tell him that he is th eMAN

except i dont approve of his food choice but it's still good enough.

is eugene to far away for you?
eugene is way too far. and you have one of the best name's on smashboards. it's the only reason i came into this thread.

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
Does anyone here go to Oregon State or live around Corvallis Oregon?
Quite a few actually. I can think of seven or eight off the top of my head, but only about half of those people I see regularly. If you want to play brawl there are weeklies on sunday evenings at 3:00 at Cinnamon's house, whose address escapes me at the moment. It's literally on a block right next to the oceanography building at the north end of campus. And if I didn't imply enough I do live in Corvallis.

Infinitora

Smash Journeyman
Show of hands for interest at Juce/Peach Masta's place Friday eve (12/4)? They're talking about hosting something then.

bugsdabunny

Smash Cadet
I am not interested in Brawl, I guess what I meant to ask is are there any melee players. To anyone who lives close enough to Corvallis and Oregon State, would you be interested in playing some melee friendlies?

Also, Indigestible wad did you play in any Brawl tournaments in Wilson last year? I played a guy who went by the tag Wad, I went by the tag Alien.

MilesPrower7

Smash Rookie
hey everybody. im new to smashboards and recently just picked up melee again and i want to become competitive. I live in Corvallis (well...technically in Atlanta but coming back home for Christmas break) and I was not aware there are so many players there :D

Can somebody explain how to get info on local tourneys? will all the news be on this thread for Oregon? also can people give me general info that might be helpful for a person new to the Oregon Melee Community? Thanks!!!

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
G.O. v3.0 is on the 12th-13th.
Pretty big tourney and the most recent afaik.
It's at PSU (Portland)

MilesPrower7

Smash Rookie
are there like casual "get togethers" or just people having small tourneys? I recently picked melee up after 2 years and am working on basic skills. Just wanna play casual atm...

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
I am not interested in Brawl, I guess what I meant to ask is are there any melee players. To anyone who lives close enough to Corvallis and Oregon State, would you be interested in playing some melee friendlies?

Also, Indigestible wad did you play in any Brawl tournaments in Wilson last year? I played a guy who went by the tag Wad, I went by the tag Alien.
Yeah that's me. I do play melee, but since everyone down here plays brawl there's no practice for melee.
are there like casual "get togethers" or just people having small tourneys? I recently picked melee up after 2 years and am working on basic skills. Just wanna play casual atm...
If you're living in corvallis there's not much of melee stuff going on. Most of the melee stuff happens up in portland. And the next oregon tournament I know of after GO3 is at the end of January. If you're interested in brawl, that's another story, but melee just does not have a big scene down here anymore.

If you guys want to, you can come to the sunday smashfests at Cinnamon's house and just play melee on the other tv. He has two tvs in his living room and you guys can play, along with anyone else. Nobdy ever seems to use it unless there are 6+ people.

bugsdabunny

Smash Cadet
If you guys want to, you can come to the sunday smashfests at Cinnamon's house and just play melee on the other tv. He has two tvs in his living room and you guys can play, along with anyone else. Nobdy ever seems to use it unless there are 6+ people.
Does Cinnamon play melee? I know 2 people who are good at melee in Corvallis, one goes by Narukari and the other goes by Yuki. How can I get information on how to get to Cinnamon's house?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom