• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
Yay, an Oregon thread! Didn't know this existed.

Xysven, I'm looking to smash with Keeper and maybe other people if they're up to it maybe wednesday this week. You want to join in?

edit: P.S. Do you play melee or brawl? (I probably should know but I haven't been on these boards in a long time, despite it being my home page >_________> )

p.p.s. I am in Lake Oswego, but me and keeper havne't decided a meeting place exactly.

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
Right now I think we're just going to do it at my house, unless that doesn't work for keeper. I live in Lake Oswego, right by Lake Oswego High School (I mean like literally, down the street.) We're probably doing Wednesday in the afternoon, from 3-8 or something like that (my parents get upset when I have company over for too long, just how it goes >_> ). I'm guessing to play mostly melee but I could play some brawl. Sound good?

Also, go ahead and give me a call if you want. 503-953-4867 text is good also, and my real name is Brandon.

keeper

Smash Champion
Right now I think we're just going to do it at my house, unless that doesn't work for keeper. I live in Lake Oswego, right by Lake Oswego High School (I mean like literally, down the street.) We're probably doing Wednesday in the afternoon, from 3-8 or something like that (my parents get upset when I have company over for too long, just how it goes >_> ). I'm guessing to play mostly melee but I could play some brawl. Sound good?

Also, go ahead and give me a call if you want. 503-953-4867 text is good also, and my real name is Brandon.
Your place works fine for me. I'd just need a ride. You have my IM though, so s'all good.

Infinitora

Smash Journeyman
Doesn't have to be directly next to me...I'm not opposed to a little travel in the greater Portland area. Just want to get better, play some peeps. Unfortunately can't make it to Eugene this weekend. I do visit there relatively frequently for family however.

debaser

Smash Lord
Doesn't have to be directly next to me...I'm not opposed to a little travel in the greater Portland area. Just want to get better, play some peeps. Unfortunately can't make it to Eugene this weekend. I do visit there relatively frequently for family however.
let us know when you do visit and have time for some smash (melee?). :D

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
I thought we had a new Oregon person haha. No one here really has Brawl+ so none of us have really given it a try. Plus we all just want to play melee and/or brawl

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
It's really easy to set up, all you need is an SD card and about 15 minutes. Even if you don't like it you can still play with cool stage/character textures, custom music, and SSE stages.

People up here were perfectly content with just playing Melee with a bit of Brawl but we're incorporating B+ into it all now.

But, I can't force you either way obviously, although I do recommend you at least try it out.

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
What the hell, man.
I told you something was up with Oregon schools.
EDIT: @ Infinitora:
Could you possibly drive to Vancouver?

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
What you guys SHOULD do is come to me and Jesse so we can play smash and stuff. Jesse and I don't have work until sunday. Soooo we got nothing.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Alright so I want people for Melee (and Brawl since I'm going to start entering singles again) soooo everyone come over THURSDAY. You can also come over tomorrow if you like. I want at least 2 people coming over though. So if only one person is interested. I'm no longer interested haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom