• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
Different tournament. Talk to Zodiac. I know he wants to do one during spring break, I thought it was going to be at the end. Myabe he scrapped it for the one next week. I don't know.

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
I'm not sure what spring break is considered in oregon/bend, but mine is on the first weekend of my spring break, so there'd still be plenty of time afterwards, if that's the case.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Imma wondering if I could drop by Jesse's house tomorrow to pick up those books + Melee, I really gotta turn those books in lol.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Jesse and I can't come unless the melee date is not the 28th. 27th or 29th would be cool haha

Also, if there was a smashfest tomorrow. How many people would come. Jesse isn't here, so I'm less inclined to do it. Since we can't do doubles. If 5 or 6 people though guarantee they'll come. Then I'll hold it.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
well doesn't seem like anythings going to happen haha. Jesse and I work on christmas day and then have saturday and sunday free. We could maybe work something out. Next week I'm sure something will happen

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
I'd really love some sort of smash fest or even just getting together with a few people. I'm busy tomorrow but I'm not doing anything on xmas eve, and any day after xmas I'm open. I really just want to smash and get better... I've been playing pretty crappy lately and I need to learn my bad samus match ups (like peach FFFFF), and I also want to get good with shiek to have a nice secondary... but thats beside the point, I just want to smash!

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Saturday is when things will probably happen. Although I don't know how many people are going to want to since it's the day after christmas

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Also throwing it out there. Jesse and I have to clean the bathroom so you guys can come over. I expect like mountains of candy from you all

keeper

Smash Champion
Also throwing it out there. Jesse and I have to clean the bathroom so you guys can come over. I expect like mountains of candy from you all
While I'm not doing anything for Christmas (sadface), I really doubt I can come over/that would just be awkward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom