• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlienAllen

Smash Ace
Eugene is really cool, you just don't know them.

Also, you are way better than me and you get to play the matchup more often.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
yeahhhhhh everyone sucks especially Eugene and Corvallis.

I'm the best

Portland is second, but verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry far away from me in skill level

-Villain out-

T0MMY

Smash Master
Eugene didn't have me in the crew battle, cuz I was swamped with TO'ing abilities.
Otherwise I would have diarrhea'd all over Corvallis while the rest of Eugene went out for some fries and shakes only to come back to see I still had 4 stocks after the dust cleared. Then me and drunk Shane would leave to make out on his motorcycle and put the combo vid of that online for the rest of you to be jealous over while eating your popcorn that you forgot to put salt on, but it's okay because there'd be plenty of salt from everyone. And how did I unlock Andross as a playable character to win crews with anyway? You'll never know.

Binx

Smash Master
Eugene didn't have me in the crew battle, cuz I was swamped with TO'ing abilities.
Otherwise I would have diarrhea'd all over Corvallis while the rest of Eugene went out for some fries and shakes only to come back to see I still had 4 stocks after the dust cleared. Then me and drunk Shane would leave to make out on his motorcycle and put the combo vid of that online for the rest of you to be jealous over while eating your popcorn that you forgot to put salt on, but it's okay because there'd be plenty of salt from everyone. And how did I unlock Andross as a playable character to win crews with anyway? You'll never know.
Now thats a villain

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Bet Postman's girlfriend is wishing he could *** tomorrow

HEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

woah that word get's censored. Let's just say it's "come" spelled differently

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
What is BB?

Also, the tournament Saturday was fun, but the venue and organization were pretty terrible, probably the worst I've been to. Having 40 people in 200 square feet of space (for which privilege there was even a venue fee) with 2 (later 3) Melee setups, plus no pools for either doubles or singles, so I didn't get to play nearly as many matches as I wanted. And matches weren't really announced, so the only way to know when you were supposed to play was to look at the computer and then try to find your opponent. This made the tournament run slower than it should have.

I live in a remote area, so it's disappointing when, on the rare occasions where I'm able to actually play anyone, I can't get very many matches in. I don't think I would attend an event at this place in the future.

Still, those of you I did get to play matches with, I enjoyed it and hope I can come to something else in the future.

Binx

Smash Master
people should come to bb tomorrow!!!!!!

im talking to you binx. and kyle.
I cant come to bb this term I have a class on wed that doesnt get out until 7:30 PM, I guess i could come late maybe, not tomorrow though cause gf is sick, maybe next week. I'll come to the next monthly though for sure.

Mr Postman

Smash Journeyman
Bet Postman's girlfriend is wishing he could *** tomorrow

HEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

woah that word get's censored. Let's just say it's "come" spelled differently
ummm, whaaat. I don't have a girlfriend, haha, but I get what you are saying.

I'll probably go tomorrow because foos loves me so much.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Gage, the standup comic villain.
I think he should have his own talk show. That'd be sweet.

AlienAllen

Smash Ace
I agree with you Shai, the tournament was run pretty poorly. Not only did we have very few setups, but they tried to 64 SSB, Melee, and Brawl all in. I'm not saying I could have done a better job given that venue, but there could have much been better preparation. On a positive note, Civil War LAN 4 is going to have a $5 fighter pass for 48 hours of Melee :)

wqqqqwrt

Smash Cadet
Corv may have beaten Eugene but with my new life philosophies we will be unbeatable
and ya it seems like there was a lack of preperation done for the BCG tournament

Izayah

Smash Journeyman
Corv may have beaten Eugene but with my new life philosophies we will be unbeatable
and ya it seems like there was a lack of preperation done for the BCG tournament
I think Eugene is clearly so afraid of Portland that they won't make it to Best Bout.

Also, Results for tonights Ranbats.

1. ****ard ($50)
2. Postman ($20)
3. Ratking
4. Foos
5. Ryan
5. Wad
7. Trun
9. Cali OG Money

This tournament had a surprise sponsor, Wad brought cupcakes, And 8 people showed up. We're still going. All in all, a very good night.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Does anyone else have this flu going around that I have? I've been feeling pretty terrible over this weekend lol, it's mostly fever, coughing, and very drippy nasal discharge.

Izayah

Smash Journeyman
Also, Ethan and I were talking before everyone showed up. We have been trying to decide on a prize for winner of the ranbat each week. We're starting to go past breaking even, so this is starting to seem more feasible for smash.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
I think Eugene is clearly so afraid of Portland that they won't make it to Best Bout.

Also, Results for tonights Ranbats.

1. ****ard ($50)
2. Postman ($20)
3. Ratking
4. Ryan
5. Foos
5. Wad
7. Trun
9. Cali OG Money

This tournament had a surprise sponsor, Wad brought cupcakes, And 8 people showed up. We're still going. All in all, a very good night.
i like how ryan placed higher than i did even though i knocked him out of the tournament. He's way too good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom