• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
I am not Tualitin, Evan. Don't be silly. I'm applying for a baker there and I have an interview at 9 in the evening. I don't really want to drive for an hour south and then back up again for one thing. I was hoping ratking was doing one of his pre tourney smashfest things but I dunno.

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
Fruititarian sounds disgusting. Assuming I understand the correct definition, you just eat whatever comes naturally, nothing picked, nothing plucked. In other words, that carrot you just bit into, murderer. How the hell do you survive on that kind of diet?

Evan, can I come over and play? And if so, where do you live?

420, what's your phone number and address?

keeper

Smash Champion
Fruititarian sounds disgusting. Assuming I understand the correct definition, you just eat whatever comes naturally, nothing picked, nothing plucked. In other words, that carrot you just bit into, murderer. How the hell do you survive on that kind of diet?

Sorry for not responding sooner. :( I probably shouldn't sleep until 3:30.
I live in Lake Oswego, I was only asking why you were in Tualatin because I used to live there (I moved out just a couple of years due to circumstance). What bakery place are you applying for? That'd be cool if you were in the area, is all.

fourhundredand20

Smash Rookie
Hi fourhundredand20
I see you.
Unless you're staring through my living room window then I doubt it ;]

I live on 5312 NE 16th/too poor for phonez.

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
Panerrererrerera bread. I didn't actually get to play smash that night because the guy didn't show up. I waited there for forty-five minutes before one of the workers there called him and told him I was there. He says he has the go to the hillsboro one in half an hour but tells me he'll be at the tualatin bakery later during the night. So instead of just going to jesse's house and smashing it up, I go to hillsboro to talk with him and find out that it's not an interview, it's a meet-and-greet to see if I want to continue the interview process because aparently the spot I'm applying for is a pretty fricking big deal. There's twelve bucks of gas wasted. Keep in mind that I've already had two interviews with this company with two other managers in the last three weeks, one of whom was too incompetent to figure out which manager he was supposed to direct me to, which ended up in that second interview. The second guy was nice enough to offer me the sandwich maker position if I don't get baker. I don't really want to do that because it's glorified fast food. I am not looking for a career here, I just want a six month job that looks better than fry cook at burger king.

Huh, after writing it out, I should be way more pissed than I am. I guess I'm just not an irritable person.

keeper

Smash Champion
I had a friend that used to be a sandwich maker there.
Yeah, I don't know how you're not mad about that at all. Maybe you were just having one of those really tranquil days; some days I'm really impatient, other days I can sit in one spot for hours doing nothing and be content.

so ive noticed that no one from oregon has even mentioned housing for manifest.. you guys do know the tournament is 2 days long right? im sure you dont wanna have to drive back each day. it seems as though everyones booked on housing at this point so you guys may want to consider all pitching in for a hotel/motel near the venue or something like that. i know eastern washington already has a room, so maybe see what they did. contact kamaji (nick harsin) on facebook

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
By the way, guys, if you plan on coming to my tournament, lemme know so I can make housing arrangements. Also lemme know if you can bring setups. We're in dire need.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I could probably just house your carpool, Wad lol. The only WOR carpool I'm not housing is the one with Eggz in it, since they're staying at Danielle's.

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
do you know if all of oregon plans on doing this? id like to try my best to help people out
I think Shane has a plan for us. If not hotel will work.

Also would be good if we could all stay in the same spot. Perhaps we should try to coordinate this weekend at best bout.

In addition, I just posted this in the DB group, respond there if you're in it. If you are some Facebookless hippy feel free to respond here
Ok, also important. How many people are going to manifest, or trying and who all can or is willing to drive. Trying to get as many people from all parts of the state up there. Let's get this figured out sooner than later as to avoid last second scrambling
:phone:

:phone:

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I'm still trying to figure out a way to the E-OR tourney. T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom