• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

keeper

Smash Champion
Your name is Nathan.
Iceman has the same name as myself.
Kyle is Ratking.
??? is Foos (or Foos Jr.).
I don't remember CatPhysician's name.
Justin is Binx.
Gage is Gage.
Jesse is Jesse.
Jonny is Jonny.
Allen is AlienAllen.
Paul is Bird/Gheb.
Tyler is Wad.
Jeff is Surreal.

keeper

Smash Champion
quick Keeper can you say all 5 of my names I've used at one point. Bonus points for the original name of my now current tag
You mean in tournament?
Peach Masta
OMGage
GOMGage

Those are the only ones I remember, even though I know there are plenty of variants. Not sure if you're referring to that though, I was more going for tags-to-real names. I remember that Jesse was once "The Central Monarchist Ice Climbers" or something like that when you and Ryan were "Celestial Princesses".
I also remember you referring to me as something along the lines of being "the one that turned to the dark side" or something when I stopped being really easy for you to beat.

Surreal

Smash Ace
I don't remember your peach or ice climbers one. (pretty sure peach wasn't just peach masta)

Might've had a sheik or marth one but I don't remember.

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
I want to go to gameclucks, but I don't want to drive a half hour+ south to meet up for a carpool. Would it be too much to ask that someone pick me up in scappoose along the way?

The Jizzard

Smash Journeyman
I know pretty much everyones name.

Anyone wanna play later? Havent played since last saturday so im looking to get some smash practice in this week.

And I can help drive but I dont have a car

:phone:

keeper

Smash Champion
I probably won't go to Best Bout tomorrow. I've got some school and social priorities to take care of. Finals are next week, but my only final is on Tuesday.

The Jizzard

Smash Journeyman
boooo just got off work. best bout??
yea dude i will be there for sure.

@ binx and keeper: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL you both haven't showed up to a best bout in like 3 weeks. why did you guys want to change the day to wednesday if you weren't even going to show up anyways? i know you both are in school, but i thought the reason the day was changed in the first place was to work around your schedules.

keeper

Smash Champion
Johns.

10johns
:|
*reads your next post*
:|

yea dude i will be there for sure.

@ binx and keeper: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL you both haven't showed up to a best bout in like 3 weeks. why did you guys want to change the day to wednesday if you weren't even going to show up anyways? i know you both are in school, but i thought the reason the day was changed in the first place was to work around your schedules.
I thought it was done on the premise that it didn't **** anyone else over? I can't speak for Binx, so I won't. I do know he has school too.
I got really mad at the game for awhile and needed some time to cool off. I was actually going to go today, but I've got some stuff that I think takes higher priority concerning studying for the quiz my professor decided to hand out the class before the final as well as the final I have this Friday and next Tuesday. After that, I'm off until some time in early January and a vacation is something certainly not happening, so I'll be around the entire time.

I will also say that I don't particularly like dealing with homeless people on the way home from the bus transfers either. Not like they're all bad people, but it does bring about a very uncomfortable feeling.

Binx

Smash Master
I've been insanely busy with school, this is the first wed I might have been able to go but I got some last minute homework addons by unorganized instructors, it changing to wed did give me the opportunity to attend 2-3 more of them than I otherwise could have. I have a month off soon though so I plan to attend basically all of them for this next month =D

I'm actually practicing vs Minh and comps and stuff every once in a while so when I start showing back up hopefully I will be more consistent and give people some good games. I'm practicing handoffs and semi wobbles and various chaingrabs and desynchs so be ready to see a much flashier Binx in the coming weeks.

Also melee regionals mad hype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom