• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
I got half of those infractions from sticking up for you guys back before RIDLEY. The rest were for gay stuff that wasn't even anything really.

And you're pretty much the only one who hates me Shuma. You and maybe SiD.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Wrong, i don't hate you, you just piss me of, sticking for Ridley my ***, you went and flamed the Sonic guys more than twice for no reason.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Well i don't know, how would i know, i am no mod... But if the Sonic guys had followed my advise of just report you, you wouldn't be here, and i do remember you got infractions for *****ing to Kokichi for closing the old Ridley thread.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Gypsy, what you call "sticking up" was often times just plain flaming. It's good to be adamant about Ridley, but when all you do is flame and fight it gives Ridley supporters a bad name.

From what I've seen you're always trying to start something. Obviously people are going dislike you if you always have that attitude.

Mr. Who

Smash Cadet
The Master of Disaster and Character History, Mr. Who Here! I perfectly agree with you. He has always been an inportant part of the Metroid series. He looks cool too.

Also I think Hal Lab. tried to put him in Melee but didn't, something about his tail...

But he could be a boss. Actually, any playable character encountered in 1 player mode in SSB and SSBM was a boss.

So you have my support!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Back in the (Good) old days who didn't flame!? I mean every since R.I.D.L.E.Y. was formed we became a bit to serious.

What happened to the good old days when we would march to those threads and flame the living **** out of everyone.

And Stryk's flames a lot and you don't have a go at him.

Anyway the moral of this tale is Shuma shutup and stop talking about Gypsy and Gypsy just ignore Shuma when he does.

Shuma

Smash Hero
@Lego:

Yeah, i'm not talking about Gypsy, i made a joke about him and he had to come here and ***** about it like it was the big deal.

SonicSpeed

Smash Journeyman
I'm guessing there aren't any more spots open in R.I.D.L.E.Y. right? If there is, I would like to join.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Colbus is the big bad boss.

*summons colbus*
you can't summon me. i'm like Ridley. i just lurk in the shadows and appear as one of the last bosses of the game, or i just appear in two forms, one in the beginning as a free falling boss battle, then later covered in...

wait...

oh yes...i'd tell you and gypsy to shut up and be friends, but it seems you guys yell at everyone who tries...so i'm not going to. i don't care anymore. if this thread gets closed, it's not my fault (although the whole rumor two guys started in the Sonic thread has turned it into a HUGE spamfest...so whatever)

Yeah! Sure! We'd LOVE a Gypsy replacement ;)!

No one can replace the almighty Gypster.
i wouldn't say almighty, but yeah gypsy's done some cool s*** and he can't be replaced

I'm guessing there aren't any more spots open in R.I.D.L.E.Y. right? If there is, I would like to join.
cool. our members have gotten bored, so it would be nice to have another member. there's a guideline, however. you can either post at least 100 GOOD (no spam) posts in this thread and then PM me a reason why you want to join (well thought out too, not just "I REALLY WANT TO JOIN!", provide something to the Ridley community (artwork, comic, something like that), or take Gypsy's quiz. i'd find it for you, but i got school early and i'm tired and too lazy anyway to search for it anyway.

whatever you do first, PM me when you're done with it and I'll give you all the info you need to be a fully fledged member of Club R.I.D.L.E.Y.

Ridley for Brawl

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Any more mud-slinging goin' on in these here parts?

Cause if there isn't, I'd sure like to be part o' this here Club R.I.D.L.E.Y. that ya'll seem to be yakkin' about it. He's a big, nasty purple (sometimes red) space dragon with hyper-intelligence and a penchant for screeching---the latter being really, really loud and badass sounding (though I can imagine it being used as a particularly devious method of torture). Oh, and did I forget the plasma? Yeah. I like dragons that breathe other stuff aside from fire. Call me a D&D geek if you want, but I've always enjoyed the Chromatic and Metallic Dragons that breathed neat stuff like intense cold or sand.

My interest in Metroid, admittedly, is recent---but it is all thanks to members of this thread. It's not that I have been turned off to the Metroid series in the past---far from it---it was just a matter of accessibility. Yes, it's a horrid crime---lack of exposure to the great Metroid series! What can I say? I grew up around daring plumbers, speeding hedgehogs, and silent protagonists with Master Swords.

Boy, was I stupid. Really frickin' stupid.

My first foray into Metroid was very, very recent. The first Metroid game I played was the very first Prime game (I know Gypsy is probably gonna crucify me for this one because he is a bona fide purist). I loved it. Unfortunately, I never got around to playing the other two Prime games (though when I get a Wii, MP3: Corruption is at the top of my list).

But that's what I have emula---I mean, other gaming platforms for right? :laugh: Out of all the older games (including the handheld ones), though, I have to say that Super Metroid is probably my favorite.

I'm not a very good artist or anything, but I am a decent writer. I can contribute to the Ridley community by bein' kinda creative and providing support for his (inevitable) inclusion for Brawl.

C'mon, guys! Give the Criminal a chance.

Smooth Criminal

Oh, yes. Ridley for frickin' Brawl.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Ok, I have no idea whats happening now. All my fault I suppose, hope all the conflict ends soon.

Do it for Ridley :3 Ridley for Brawl!

-Onyx

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
Congratualtions, Ridley is now probably the most popular character who hasn't be confirmed. I really hope they don't just make him a boss...

because I really want to get to use him to go eat hedgehog online.

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
Yeah, I'm not surprised at all that Sonic was revealed before Ridley. I mean...it is surprising that Sakurai would show him now of all times (most likely to soften the blow of the delay), but the Metroid Series already has its newcomer character in Zero Suit Samus. Until the game comes out or Sakurai decides its okay, any and all series will probably not get two newcomer revealings pre-game release. On the other hand, veteran characters seem to be okay for this. We may see a new Star Fox character, Mario character, and the DK series already has Diddy Kong alongside Donkey Kong.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Hey people (That are not talking about Ridley) shush this is the Ridley thread not "Sonic confirmed OMG! and lets talk about other characters... thread"

Anyways it cant be long now right? not long now...

TDub301

Smash Journeyman
Honestly, I hope he doesn't confirm Ridley on his site. I want to be playing the game and be surprised when I fight him (the same way I want to be surprised about pretty much all the new characters). I'm sure he'll be in, don't need to hang on the site to keep me confident about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom