• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
When I think of Ridley, I think of thousands of noobs sitting on their beds with their faces in their hands, crying because he got in and Wolf, Black Knight, and Stafy were nowhere to be seen.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
This update made my ****ty week! ^_^

I don't care if the connection is bad. I'll add All the R.I.D.L.E.Y club members to my friends list.^o^

oh......wait.......i need a Wii first.......

;^;
I'm in the same boat as you, i haven't gotten one yet. Oh well i've got a while until Aus gets smash anyway -_-

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Now that online is confirmed, all we need is Ridley. then when the game comes out, the club members need to have a tournament with just Ridley, to see who can kick more a** with Ridley

maybe that person will get their own title to let everyone know they pwn the most with Ridley than anyone else

Ridley for Brawl

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=116418&page=10

If anyone wanted to see what I submitted. I'm on the bottom of page 10 and 9.

Anyway, I concur about the Ridley tourney. ;) Sounds like fun. I will be the first Ridley master. Nah, I kid. I'm not THAT good.

But you better watch out for Snake... >_> <_< He's the only other person next to Ganondorf and Ridley that I'm gonna main. MGS FTW. ^ ^

Ridley for Brawl! I'll try making those stage designs today.

Shuma

Smash Hero
If Wolf and the Black Knight get in... i'm so starting to train and beat Gypsy to a pulp.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
But you better watch out for Snake... >_> <_< He's the only other person next to Ganondorf and Ridley that I'm gonna main. MGS FTW. ^ ^
ah man Odin, you're taking my main!

yeah new mains are definetely Ridley and Snake, maybe Diddy Kong, but i expect i'll still use Mario, Bowser, and Link

Aryman, yes definetely. i guess our club IS our clan. i dunno

Ridley for brawl

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
ah man Odin, you're taking my main!

yeah new mains are definetely Ridley and Snake, maybe Diddy Kong, but i expect i'll still use Mario, Bowser, and Link

Aryman, yes definetely. i guess our club IS our clan. i dunno

Ridley for brawl

Dude, I decided Snake was gonna be my main the moment my friend called to tell me about Brawl (a good 2 minutes after the trailer was leaked at E3).

Glad to see other MGS fans. ^ ^

Ridley for Brawl!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Black Knight
WW Link
Ridley
Link
Mega man
Maybe Ike
And Alucard of course...

They shall be my mains (Hopefully)...

Now then how's the post Gypsy? and im all in for that tourney... maybe we will discover some Ridley ADV techs XD.

Caael

Smash Lord
I like his glasses and hat.

Looked him up on Wiki a sec ago, seems just a tad over powered, y'know with teleportation, gravity defying, regeneration, super speed, super strength and super accuracy, yeah.

He's on par with Ridley.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I like his glasses and hat.

Looked him up on Wiki a sec ago, seems just a tad over powered, y'know with teleportation, gravity defying, regeneration, super speed, super strength and super accuracy, yeah.

He's on par with Ridley.

He is the king of Vampires.

It's been revealed in the manga's that he IS Dracula, but altered to serve the Hellsing family.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
He is the king of Vampires.

It's been revealed in the manga's that he IS Dracula, but altered to serve the Hellsing family.
Yhea i meant to say Alucard from Hellsing my bad XS

But seriously you cant get better PWN than him... not even naked lesbians with big breasts dancing in a pool of PWN-Sauce.

(Hmm... imagine Ridley with an Alucard type makeover...)

HecNukem

Smash Rookie
hey I just beat Omega Ridley in MP3 and I came up with a moveset for him
Up B-would fly up in the sky and fire fireballs
Side B-would charge at you like in MP3
B-would fire fireballs
Down B-would spin in the floor shooting fire and with his tail charged up like in MP3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom