• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
I hate to break it to you, but there's no way Ridley's going to make it in Brawl.

1. He's too big <-- very important!
2. He's awkward looking.
3. OMG CHARIZARD CLONE
3. HES TOO BIG

Discuss.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Its start with the regulars... then more come.

Then you start going a little off topic... just a little...

Soon enough your entire post consists of "Ridley for brawl" and then... and then...

AND THEN! Every time you post three new pages come up everyone races for the next thousand... each day, more posts... more and more, until... until your closing in on the 8000'th post everyone is spamming like mad you pass it but at that moment all eyes turn to this one thread... darkness looms over head and with a click and a post...

The thread is closed...

BURN, PILLAGE, **** screams the Ridlyians they bombard they storm they kill... they bann they close they troll... the Mods retreat there is nothing they can do as the rage of the enemy surround them with all their darkness and malice... their is nothing they can do... nothing they can do.

But as the threads and the posts burn out of the most un likely of sources... a new thread grows. From a tiny seed it slowly grows from the people who stood by the old thread... they pour their heart and soul into the newborn... it grows and grows into a mighty tree standing tall above all else, nothing can stop it...

But, their are those... those that lurk in the shadows they envy and they hate... ever watching until their time is right, they come with their axe and their flame they troll burn and strike fear into the ones that are loyal to but Ridley we fight back... we always fight back, alas their is nothing we can do they will never leave they never slumber they will torment and burn while their king... their alpha king mocks us from a distance...

Now we return, enough of the past enough of our past faults and past hatreds.... this is new day! Stop your pettiness, take sword in hand and courage in heart and march! March to ruin and the worlds end for we shall never stop fighting... there may even come a day when the hearts of R.I.D.L.E.Y. fail.... BUT IT IS NOT THIS DAY!, there may come a day when our shields brake and the SSS roam our lands... BUT IT IS NOT THIS DAY! now fellow R.I.D.L.E.Y. members i ask you: Will you fight with me? Will you fight with me for all that is Ridley and all this is right!?

Wounds run deep... the past and the great closing even though we may never forget it or forgive the ones who did it we may at least learn from it. Do not let it happen again do not do what caused those so hated ones to do what they did... don't spam and don't troll... when you fight those who wish to hurt us and consume us with their hatred... do so with honor and valor they may not deserve it but you owe it to your fellow Ridley supporters....

METROID MAN

Smash Journeyman
they realize they must JOIN FORCES! so the use the power of the phazon and the metal parts of Meta-ridley and join regular ridley to form... SUPER AMAZING ULTRA BAD ** RIDLEY!

they then absorb every x parasite and every bit of phazon and every space pirate and stick a couple of aurora units on their head... WITH THIS POWER THEY CHASE DOWN THE HORRIBLE PERSON WHO HAS CHASE THEM ALL THEIR LIFE, THE BOUNTY HUNTER KNOWN AS.........

MEGA MAN... joikng joking....:teeth:

Shuma

Smash Hero
Don't forget that he is also too purple, Waluigi is safe 'cause he has skin and yellow and pink.

But not Ridley, he is purple purple and purple.

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
I hate to break it to you, but there's no way Ridley's going to make it in Brawl.

2. He's awkward looking.
3. OMG CHARIZARD CLONE
3. HES TOO BIG

Discuss.
1: PICHU got in, so who's too big now?
2: That's what she said! .... and she's right
3: Charizard is a clone of HIM
3: Pichu didn't make it, he is too big...

METROID MAN

Smash Journeyman

Soon enough your entire post consists of "Ridley for brawl" and then... and then...

AND THEN! Every time you post three new pages come up everyone races for the next thousand... each day, more posts... more and more, until... until your closing in on the 8000'th post everyone is spamming like mad you pass it but at that moment all eyes turn to this one thread... darkness looms over head and with a click and a post...

The thread is closed...

BURN, PILLAGE, **** screams the Ridlyians they bombard they storm they kill... they bann they close they troll... the Mods retreat there is nothing they can do as the rage of the enemy surround them with all their darkness and malice... their is nothing they can do... nothing they can do.

But as the threads and the posts burn out of the most un likely of sources... a new thread grows. From a tiny seed it slowly grows from the people who stood by the old thread... they pour their heart and soul into the newborn... it grows and grows into a mighty tree standing tall above all else, nothing can stop it...

But, their are those... those that lurk in the shadows they envy and they hate... ever watching until their time is right, they come with their axe and their flame they troll burn and strike fear into the ones that are loyal to but Ridley we fight back... we always fight back, alas their is nothing we can do they will never leave they never slumber they will torment and burn while their king... their alpha king mocks us from a distance...

Now we return, enough of the past enough of our past faults and past hatreds.... this is new day! Stop your pettiness, take sword in hand and courage in heart and march! March to ruin and the worlds end for we shall never stop fighting... there may even come a day when the hearts of R.I.D.L.E.Y. fail.... BUT IT IS NOT THIS DAY!, there may come a day when our shields brake and the SSS roam our lands... BUT IT IS NOT THIS DAY! now fellow R.I.D.L.E.Y. members i ask you: Will you fight with me? Will you fight with me for all that is Ridley and all this is right!?

Wounds run deep... the past and the great closing even though we may never forget it or forgive the ones who did it we may at least learn from it. Do not let it happen again do not do what caused those so hated ones to do what they did... don't spam and don't troll... when you fight those who wish to hurt us and consume us with their hatred... do so with honor and valor they may not deserve it but you owe it to your fellow Ridley supporters....
boy.. we need the Ridley national anthem playing... I really want to be a part of this group but i just found it yesterday, please let me stay...

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Don't forget that he is also too purple, Waluigi is safe 'cause he has skin and yellow and pink.

But not Ridley, he is purple purple and purple.
EXACTLY. And we all know about purple dinosaurs don't we.

Thread over.

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion

The thread is closed...

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord

The thread is closed...

Probably one of the greatest posts I've evr seen on this thread.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486

2. He's awkward looking.
3. OMG CHARIZARD CLONE
3. HES TOO BIG

Discuss.

smaller then Samus!

[fail]

Also, Bowser is bigger, Giga Bowser is bigger, and Charizard is about the same size, and they are playable. [well Giga Bowser through a Final Smash]

2. *points at Bowser, the Pokémon Trainer, Ice Climbers, and Mr. Game and Watch*

Smash succedes on originality, and copies of originality with their own twist. It's the most original fighting series EVER, becuase of a combination of dragons, sword fighters, melee fighters, magic users, range fighters, duos, switch fighters/transformations [Pokémon Trainer; Zelda/Shiek], etc. Awkardlooking is simply your opinion, not set in stone.

3.This is a pointless, and ill-informed point. Play Super Metroid, Metroid Zero Mission, and Metroid Prime 1, 2, and 3, and then we'll talk. Play those games, and you'll see he's original. Play someone's game, or know wat their moves would be like [check people's move list] before judging.

O, and I'm sure the only <B> we could come up with for Ridley is rock smash. ;)

4.ERGH....he's smaller then Samus in Melee's opening. Kirby is 6 inches tall, Bowser is 20 feet tall, Ganondorf is over 8 feet tall, Pichu is about 1 1/2 feet tall, etc. Who cares about size=???

Seriously, play Super Metroid, Zero Mission, and the Prime series to see how he'd be original [minus the ever awsome MP Hunters, since he's not in that game]. ;)

And calling Ridley lame is retarted. He's a f***ing dragon, not some serial rapist dinosaur named Barney. Besides, Pichu is just a lame f*** that sits there, trys to act cute, and gets it's f***ing arse beat!

:laugh:

I'd argue his fanbase is the biggest out there [next to Sonic, who has a MAJOR LEAD OVER EVERYONE!=I'd say twice as much as the nearest competition] The only real pro-Brawl fanbase side that rivals Ridley's is Megaman, Lucario, and King Dedede IMO. Wolf and Krystal come close, but not nearly as big a fanbase. Seriously, his thread is the most posted on character thread, between the two. Even if you take away the spam, his thread is still bigger then the rest [maybe not Megaman, though]. Still, he's probably the most desired 1st/2nd party character.

1.Name a thread on the SWF with more posts [counting the old thread]. ;)

2.He got 5 votes on Sakurai's poll. Japan HATES METROID, to the EXTREMES!

3.He's got international pro-Brawl fanbase, that is huge everywhere.

4.He's original.

5.He's the main villain of Metroid.

6.Metroid is the 5th best selling series repped in Brawl. Only Mario [5 Melee reps=about the same in Brawl], tLOZ [5 Melee reps=as much or more in Brawl], Pokémon [4 Melee reps=the same or more in Brawl], and Donkey Kong [2 confirmed Brawl reps] have sold better. And each of them have their main villina in Melee [except Donkey Kong, who could have K. Rool, but the DK series hasn't sold well for 10 years]. Metroid is at it's PRIME! :grin:

5.He's the 2nd most important character in the Metroid series. The 4 series repped in Brawl with better sales have their 2n most important character in Melee or Brawl. Luigi/Bowser/Peach [Luigi's in, face it], whoever with Pokémon, Diddy Kong, and Ganondorf/Zelda. Heck, even Star Fox had Falco in Melee [and it's sales might not even be half of Metroid's]. So RIDLEY IS DESERVING.

6.All series repped in Melee/Brawl that have sold better than Metroid have/had 3+ reps [minus Donkey Kong, at 2. But again, it's sales haven't been to good for the last 10 years]. Plus Star Fox has sold less then Metroid, and they had 2 Melee reps, and will have a MINIMUM of 3 more then not.

7.Show me a more important character in the Metroid series [ZSS is the same as Samus]. DS is only in 3 games, Kraid is only in two, SA-X is only in one, and all the Hunters from MP3 and MP Hunters are only in ONE GAME. Ridley is in at least 6 or 7 Metroid games, with only Samus appearing in more [unless you count common enemies, but then again, that MIGHT NOT EVEN BE HIGHER].

8.Gliding. Proof that Ridley has a EXELLENT CHANCE to fly through the skies.

9.Ridley boss battle music. It pwns! :)

10.Sakurai does wat the fans want 90% of the time. If he was to boot Luigi, Brawl would be boycotted to extremes Devil May Cry 4 and Capcom won't EVER see [and I would lead it, becuase Luigi f***ing pwns]. If he goes against wat 90% of smashers want, then he'll be in extreme troubles with the fanbases.

11.He's one of the most reconizable Nintendo characters.

12.He has a huge international fanbase [not pro-Brawl fanbase, just in general].

13.Sakurai can do watever the hell he wants, unless he goes against the general SSB fans. If he was to change smash from a 2D fighting game to a 3D MMORPG, we'd f*** him up, boycott Nintendo to EXTREMES, and cause internet riots, flam and spam Nintendo forums for years and years, and basically strangle Nintendo via internet. If Sakurai goes against probably the biggest 1st/2nd party character fanbase in Brawl left at this point [it used to be Diddy IMO, but...look how that turned out], then he's going to get burned a lot.

14.They don't come much more popular then Ridley. Seriously, prove to me some other 1st/2nd party character is more reconizable, more desired for Brawl, and has a bigger fanbase. [If you say Waluigi, I might go crazy, since Waluigi has little hope]

BEAT THAT! :p

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord

smaller then Samus!

[fail]

Also, Bowser is bigger, Giga Bowser is bigger, and Charizard is about the same size, and they are playable. [well Giga Bowser through a Final Smash]

2. *points at Bowser, the Pokémon Trainer, Ice Climbers, and Mr. Game and Watch*

Smash succedes on originality, and copies of originality with their own twist. It's the most original fighting series EVER, becuase of a combination of dragons, sword fighters, melee fighters, magic users, range fighters, duos, switch fighters/transformations [Pokémon Trainer; Zelda/Shiek], etc. Awkardlooking is simply your opinion, not set in stone.

3.This is a pointless, and ill-informed point. Play Super Metroid, Metroid Zero Mission, and Metroid Prime 1, 2, and 3, and then we'll talk. Play those games, and you'll see he's original. Play someone's game, or know wat their moves would be like [check people's move list] before judging.

O, and I'm sure the only <B> we could come up with for Ridley is rock smash. ;)

4.ERGH....he's smaller then Samus in Melee's opening. Kirby is 6 inches tall, Bowser is 20 feet tall, Ganondorf is over 8 feet tall, Pichu is about 1 1/2 feet tall, etc. Who cares about size=???

Seriously, play Super Metroid, Zero Mission, and the Prime series to see how he'd be original [minus the ever awsome MP Hunters, since he's not in that game]. ;)

And calling Ridley lame is retarted. He's a f***ing dragon, not some serial rapist dinosaur named Barney. Besides, Pichu is just a lame f*** that sits there, trys to act cute, and gets it's f***ing arse beat!

:laugh:

I'd argue his fanbase is the biggest out there [next to Sonic, who has a MAJOR LEAD OVER EVERYONE!=I'd say twice as much as the nearest competition] The only real pro-Brawl fanbase side that rivals Ridley's is Megaman, Lucario, and King Dedede IMO. Wolf and Krystal come close, but not nearly as big a fanbase. Seriously, his thread is the most posted on character thread, between the two. Even if you take away the spam, his thread is still bigger then the rest [maybe not Megaman, though]. Still, he's probably the most desired 1st/2nd party character.

1.Name a thread on the SWF with more posts [counting the old thread]. ;)

2.He got 5 votes on Sakurai's poll. Japan HATES METROID, to the EXTREMES!

3.He's got international pro-Brawl fanbase, that is huge everywhere.

4.He's original.

5.He's the main villain of Metroid.

6.Metroid is the 5th best selling series repped in Brawl. Only Mario [5 Melee reps=about the same in Brawl], tLOZ [5 Melee reps=as much or more in Brawl], Pokémon [4 Melee reps=the same or more in Brawl], and Donkey Kong [2 confirmed Brawl reps] have sold better. And each of them have their main villina in Melee [except Donkey Kong, who could have K. Rool, but the DK series hasn't sold well for 10 years]. Metroid is at it's PRIME! :grin:

5.He's the 2nd most important character in the Metroid series. The 4 series repped in Brawl with better sales have their 2n most important character in Melee or Brawl. Luigi/Bowser/Peach [Luigi's in, face it], whoever with Pokémon, Diddy Kong, and Ganondorf/Zelda. Heck, even Star Fox had Falco in Melee [and it's sales might not even be half of Metroid's]. So RIDLEY IS DESERVING.

6.All series repped in Melee/Brawl that have sold better than Metroid have/had 3+ reps [minus Donkey Kong, at 2. But again, it's sales haven't been to good for the last 10 years]. Plus Star Fox has sold less then Metroid, and they had 2 Melee reps, and will have a MINIMUM of 3 more then not.

7.Show me a more important character in the Metroid series [ZSS is the same as Samus]. DS is only in 3 games, Kraid is only in two, SA-X is only in one, and all the Hunters from MP3 and MP Hunters are only in ONE GAME. Ridley is in at least 6 or 7 Metroid games, with only Samus appearing in more [unless you count common enemies, but then again, that MIGHT NOT EVEN BE HIGHER].

8.Gliding. Proof that Ridley has a EXELLENT CHANCE to fly through the skies.

9.Ridley boss battle music. It pwns! :)

10.Sakurai does wat the fans want 90% of the time. If he was to boot Luigi, Brawl would be boycotted to extremes Devil May Cry 4 and Capcom won't EVER see [and I would lead it, becuase Luigi f***ing pwns]. If he goes against wat 90% of smashers want, then he'll be in extreme troubles with the fanbases.

11.He's one of the most reconizable Nintendo characters.

12.He has a huge international fanbase [not pro-Brawl fanbase, just in general].

13.Sakurai can do watever the hell he wants, unless he goes against the general SSB fans. If he was to change smash from a 2D fighting game to a 3D MMORPG, we'd f*** him up, boycott Nintendo to EXTREMES, and cause internet riots, flam and spam Nintendo forums for years and years, and basically strangle Nintendo via internet. If Sakurai goes against probably the biggest 1st/2nd party character fanbase in Brawl left at this point [it used to be Diddy IMO, but...look how that turned out], then he's going to get burned a lot.

14.They don't come much more popular then Ridley. Seriously, prove to me some other 1st/2nd party character is more reconizable, more desired for Brawl, and has a bigger fanbase. [If you say Waluigi, I might go crazy, since Waluigi has little hope]

BEAT THAT! :p
Nice job.... but he was just kidding. xD

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Maybe the reason is because he has Lee in his name... duh!

And thanks Gypsy and if ever im no when some people are flaming Ridley somewhere or something i will make another (very much so) shorter speech.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Sonik is such a ****** i swear he is most likely some spastic 12 year old... never liked him and now this just adds fuel to the fire.

TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea i remember that "BRUSH YOUR TEETH!!"

But sadly no one else is on so this war might have to wait a while... and im not fighting those wild Nsiders on my own XD

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I will take you up on that offer... lemme just get Photbucket up in case of emergencies...

And LMAO did you hear what SeigK said about Sonics personality XD

I like SeigK but i have to disagree with him / her on some points...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom