• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
a whole lot of VERY mature people decided it'd be a good idea to post an assload of spam in the Geno thread.

Geno and Ridley are both at the top of my wanted list, and it boggles my mind why people don't think both characters can be in the game.

though, i suppose maybe the lot of you are 12 years old. (with the exception of Ridley_Prime, that is)
we speak our minds, its just a lot of us don't think of the consequences,
it ain't too smart to call everybody 12 year olds...
i also think there is some way they can both be in brawl.

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
I hear Ridley and Geno play poker together on Tuesdays.
but Geno wins because he keeps an extra ace in a slot inside his arm.

...but i suppose he should just let the Space Dragon win. dolls don't rip your arms out of their sockets when they lose...

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

...but i suppose he should just let the Space Dragon win. dolls don't rip your arms out of their sockets when they lose...
wat about chucky :chuckle:.......
just trying to lighten the mood..

Legolastom

Smash Hero

Ridley salutes you!

Gypsy's banned. The final days of R.I.D.L.E.Y. are coming. Our greatest warriors are falling and our numbers are dwindling.

The mods are coming out of their caves and striking us while the Ashley supporters attempt to mock us.

The end is in sight and our enemies surround us.

But my god... we wont go down without a fight.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999

...but i suppose he should just let the Space Dragon win. dolls don't rip your arms out of their sockets when they lose... With the exception of Chucky however
Fixaga. 10 chars

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
a whole lot of VERY mature people decided it'd be a good idea to post an assload of spam in the Geno thread.

Geno and Ridley are both at the top of my wanted list, and it boggles my mind why people don't think both characters can be in the game.

though, i suppose maybe the lot of you are 12 years old. (with the exception of Ridley_Prime, that is)
what, so I am a twelve year old for trying to help stop the quarll
>.>

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord

Ridley salutes you!

Gypsy's banned. The final days of R.I.D.L.E.Y. are coming. Our greatest warriors are falling and our numbers are dwindling.

The mods are coming out of their caves and striking us while the Ashley supporters attempt to mock us.

The end is in sight and our enemies surround us.

But my god... we wont go down without a fight.
Here's some advice: Stop posting Ridley Pictures.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
We fought the hardest out of any other thread to support our character....
Gypsy died doing what he loved..
we will fight to our death - R.I.D.L.E.Y.
legolastorm, please add me as a supporter to R.I.D.L.E.Y. so i can die proudly..
RIDLEY FOR BRAWL!!!!!!

Wreked

Smash Lord
legolastorm, please add me as a supporter to R.I.D.L.E.Y. so i can die proudly..
RIDLEY FOR BRAWL!!!!!!
Umm why will you die?

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
RIDLEY FOR BRAWL!!!!!!
please....you guys weren't "fighting to support your character." you were just trying to piss people off, plain and simple. i didn't insult your intelligence, so don't insult mine.

Wreked

Smash Lord
please....you guys weren't "fighting to support your character." you were just trying to piss people off, plain and simple. i didn't insult your intelligence, so don't insult mine.
Seriously dude, who are you to say what we did and didn't do.

Isn't Gypsy only temp banned.

Is he, Is he?

*Cries*
I doubt it, he is most likely permanentely. I'm sure he will be back.

Lego, you must promote others to take the place of our fallen members. We will retreat and regroup. R.I.D.L.E.Y. will NOT DIE!

R4B
I would be honored to join R.I.D.L.E.Y.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
And Reyairia. :p

As for Geno, I'm pretty much indifferent about him to be honest, since he's only been in one Mario game that I haven't played much, but if he's still Smash material regardless, then sure. Why not have him in as well?

That's pretty much my take on him. :ohwell:

And yeah. It disappoints me that some veterans of this thread are pulling an alpha_n00b on another thread...

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
we had our MANY problems, i agree, but i never insulted your intelligence.
Not all of us are like that,
honor and respect before anything, man

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord

As for Geno, I'm pretty much indifferent about him to be honest, since he's only been in one Mario game that I haven't played much, but if he's still Smash material regardless, then sure. Why not have him in as well?

And yeah. It disappoints me that some veterans of this thread are pulling an alpha_n00b on another thread...
Never, NEVER compare Gypsy to alpha n00b EVER again!

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
you know, due to current events, a once very possible team up between R.I.D.L.E.Y and the !?*~ aliance cant happen. if I recall correctly you guys were on good terms at one point. I would like to join club RIDLEY as long as we dont get into another pointless flame war.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
OK now this is just getting silly. All spamming other topics does is make us all look like *******. Seriously why can't they both be in brawl? It just means you can beat Geno up with Ridley.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
why? i'm not spamming, i'm not insulting anyone, and i'm a Ridley suporter. Gypsy got banned because he was acting like somone either fresh into, or fresh out of junior high. that isn't my fault.
Just leave. Leave.

If your not here to support Ridley or give a valid argument against him, then just leave.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

I whole heartedly agree, you and reyairia are very respectable.
We need to stop arguing about other characters, does it really affect us if geno is in?
i'd love him and several other characters, but i'd want ridley in before him.
gypsy acted crazy out there, but i still respect him.stop insulting him and legolastorm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom