• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
i want ridley for brawl 2 but hed be too good and a pointless character unless he was like a giga bowser
Does stupid just be flowing out of mouth? You've gave crappy reasons why Sheik should return. Now you're saying Ridley would be too powerful to be in Brawl? >_>

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
lol @ gypsy's post. Nice sig man. You've come a long way with your photochopping skillz. Still loving the sig you made me :

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
POINTLESS?!?!?!?!

Surely you jest.....
Surely he must! Ridley brings a twist to the traditional formula he would have extremely different movements from the standard anthropomorphic bipedal locomotive style most characters sport. He unlike many Nintendo characters has an extremely in-depth interesting back story. He is another winged character and we know how awesome they are. He would be the second real metroid rep which God knows we're lacking in. He's a darker, more mature character much like Snake and metaknight. Kirby has gone from one to three reps since the last game, Dedede and Ridley were both in the background of their series N64 stages, both share similar roles in their franchises as main villains, both were trophies in melee and both deserve a spot. Plus he is awesome. ;)

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Surely he must! Ridley brings a twist to the traditional formula he would have extremely different movements from the standard anthropomorphic bipedal locomotive style most characters sport. He unlike many Nintendo characters has an extremely in-depth interesting back story. He is another winged character and we know how awesome they are. He would be the second real metroid rep which God knows we're lacking in. He's a darker, more mature character much like Snake and metaknight. Kirby has gone from one to three reps since the last game, Dedede and Ridley were both in the background of their series N64 stages, both share similar roles in their franchises as main villains, both were trophies in melee and both deserve a spot. Plus he is awesome. ;)

Totally man, it all makes so much sense!
Ridley for Brawl!
**** Yeah!
and wat happened to Gypsy lee???? he just keeps comin back, like Ridley :chuckle:

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Hmm I can post here if I want. You know why? Because I'm a first generation R.I.D.L.E.Y. member. I even came up with the fuc*ing name. So you can shut up now, thanks.
... 'k. Now you're just being a douchedickbag. >_>

No no no, I hope you don't take it the wrong way that I mentioned college. I was just saying... y'know... since a 'college' speech class is a step above maybe just a regular 'high school' speech class or something. Not to be cocky. Cuz I'm really not.

And thanks for taking my advice.
Gnite bud.
Yeah. I knew what ya meant. :p

Everyone Shut the **** Up!. Take your clearly off-topic Debate to PMs, supporting Ashley is an epic fail in every sense of the word, but debating it here is putting this thread in danger, and that's even more stupid. You both can try to kill each other in PMs, but don't derail this thread, or it will end being closed, do we whant that? No i don't think so, so kindly, shut up.
Thank you. Someone had to say it...

*ignores those other posts*

Hmmm.naw

Classic FTW, I HATE Prime
Just because you hate Prime doesn't mean Meta and Omega Ridley aren't every bit as awesome as the original, because they are. :cool:

Really. I'd be kinda disappointed if you didn't end up making it in one of those last 4 spots for R.I.D.L.E.Y. >.>

Prime's posts are completely fine. They'd be a pain if they were an actual paragraph wall, but because they're little more than bullet points I think it's not him at fault that you find yourselves bothered by it. ;)
Phew... thanks a bunch for saying that, I guess. >.>

I have to wait until next week to get it (takes a week for the shipment) and two to play it cause I'm going to Paris next weekend. :dizzy:
OMG I've been there before :eek:... twice. Pretty nice place for the most part.

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g13/tanuki-kage/VW__Ridley_by_wildragon.jpg

Even be pink?
Well, since his wings were pink in Metroid Fusion, I guess so.

As for that pic (took out the IMG tags in the quote to shorten my post some), what in the name of... 0_o
That's pretty cool, but weird at the same time. :p

That doesn't mean we have to start a silly war!
You all call yourselves men, but you're worse than elementary school girls.
If I could, I'd give you all a bunch of well deserved slaps across your faces!
Quoted for undeniable truth...

Ok... ridley vs meta ridley (alt costume)
Meta Ridley would curbstomp the regular Ridley by using his multi-missile system.

Oh, man. I would definitely pay to see that. :love:

Anyway guys, out for bed. Night!
Yeah. Ridley vs Bowser (or better yet, Meta Ridley vs SSBM's Giga Bowser, or Omega Ridley vs Brawl's Giga Bowser) would be an awesome sight to behold...

Anyhow, g'night.

Anyone else wanna go down and flames and take out the Geno thread?
Um, no thanks. Trolling in any thread or forum just isn't in me. It proves you're no better than Alpha_n00b really...

As for what Gypsy did to get banned... no comment.

Wreked

Smash Lord

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Now you're just being insane.

If one doesn't appear playable in Brawl, it doesn't mean it was because of the other character.

I mean:

No way they can be clones of each other
Not from same series
Two totally different speices
Two totally different personalities

I mean, sheesh. >_>

And they both recieved the same amount of votes on Sakurai's poll I think.

Do I have to bring out those 3 'O RLY' owls again?

Wreked

Smash Lord
whats going on? gypsy banned? geno flamed? gympyfish?

its getting confusing... so hard to keep up with this thread nowadays.
I guess i'll try to sum it up.

Ok gypsy went into the Ashley thread and posted a bunch of stuff about how ashley sucks and how cool Ridley is. Then grim posted in here that he is going to invade the geno thread and I said I would go with him. Me, grim, and gypsy spammed the thread with various stuff. In the middle of battle Gypsy was banned for obvious reasons. Gimpy came into the geno thread and told us to stop, which we did. Grim started to be a smart*** and say stuff like geno is a doll who uses magic. So now everybody hates the Ridley thread, and gimpy is mad at us too.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
He was saying we could only post support in the Geno thread, nothing else. But they don't enforce that anywhere else.
Personally, I think the mods are idiots here. For example, Mic_128 locks a topic of an actual updated Sig things topic, but not even the other I sent in a pm. He's just a *******, in my opinion.

MookieRah is the only good one I have seen so far. Mic_ locks things up like a ****ing dungeon master. Anyways, I hope you all recuperate from the loss of Gypsy Lee.

~Ridley for Brawl~!

Oh. gimpy warned him? Screw Gypsy.

Bowser Junior for Brawl!

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
holy ****, wat happened over there?
a whole lot of VERY mature people decided it'd be a good idea to post an assload of spam in the Geno thread.

Geno and Ridley are both at the top of my wanted list, and it boggles my mind why people don't think both characters can be in the game.

though, i suppose maybe the lot of you are 12 years old. (with the exception of Ridley_Prime, that is)

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I guess i'll try to sum it up.

Ok gypsy went into the Ashley thread and posted a bunch of stuff about how ashley sucks and how cool Ridley is. Then grim posted in here that he is going to invade the geno thread and I said I would go with him. Me, grim, and gypsy spammed the thread with various stuff. In the middle of battle Gypsy was banned for obvious reasons. Gimpy came into the geno thread and told us to stop, which we did. Grim started to be a smart*** and say stuff like geno is a doll who uses magic. So now everybody hates the Ridley thread, and gimpy is mad at us too.

we're ****ed

Wreked

Smash Lord
Personally, I think the mods are idiots here. For example, Mic_128 locks a topic of an actual updated Sig things topic, but not even the other I sent in a pm. He's just a *******, in my opinion.

Samurai didn't even warn Gypsy Lee, and just let him go on to get an excuse to ban him.

MookieRah is the only good one I have seen so far. Mic_ locks things up like a ****ing dungeon master. Anyways, I hope you all recuperate from the loss of Gypsy Lee.

~Ridley for Brawl~!​
Yeah mookie is a really good mod. I see him around threads just talking to people like he is a regular user, not a mod.

It's not that the mods are idiots, they are just strict.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom