• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ The New NC Power Rankings ~ *Does Not Exist*

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
yes bill has impressed me with his placings this summer at tournaments- rocky mount 8 he beat karn got top 5 i think, smash aid x not sure what place he got but it was pretty high he did make it out of pools when he was playing pretty bad in his pool, mpjv- he also made it out of his pool got like 13th or 9th i forgot like always. Im sure if bill keeps placing well he will move up soon enough

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
You should be glad you made the rankings. Take it however you want. You don't deserve the spot you have.

Ali doesn't dash dance and therefore sucks.

just kidding, that guy is too good.

BossNasty73

Smash Cadet
Well im back in N.C now so I think its cool that im on the power rankings. I want to have a challenge match against all the people higher than me!

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
I should be number one, because you all suck at this game. You just haven't played me since I got good! I'd beat everyone in the world.

(just kidding, I suck)

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
You should be glad you made the rankings. Take it however you want. You don't deserve the spot you have.

Ali doesn't dash dance and therefore sucks.

just kidding, that guy is too good.
I am unsure as to why I should be "glad" . Once again I am not claiming to be amazing but I do deserve a spot.

I am gonna try my best to not take stabs at you but if it makes you feel better to do so at me than by all means go ahead.

2_Percent

Smash Ace
i should be ranked 2 more spots down. yea, then it'd be perfect and add in chocolate thundaaaaa.
i'm glad to see TLOZ on it at least. that link is crazyyy, i want it.

and i'm no longer playing marth in tournies, all bowser again. but if you are a sheik and CG my bowser, that's gay haha. cuz then i'll have to bust out my CG's...yea..tell em Malk!!

aight list, hard to get it perfect and i don't really care about it...but the top of the list looks good imo, that's the part that matters...lcancelled yahyuhzzz yhyhz

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I am unsure as to why I should be "glad" . Once again I am not claiming to be amazing but I do deserve a spot.

I am gonna try my best to not take stabs at you but if it makes you feel better to do so at me than by all means go ahead.
I haven't taken a single stab. Just stated a fact. You don't deserve the spot you have.

Malk

Smash Champion
let me show you the real power rankings
1 - jigglypuff
2 - fox
3 - Bill
4 - sheik
the rest is obvious

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Im from GA... i think "T've Jihad It" has the best attitude about this XD.

*Edit* Holy ****... 3 posts in 3 minutes?~?!?!?!?!

TLOZ

Smash Journeyman
What The Fu(k Is Goins On Here!?!

Whats up people!

I think its bout time for TLOZ to post something...

Whats with all this hubba over this list? Everybody just needs to chill and just dont worry bout what it looks like. Apparently every serious list that was turned in contributed to the results. TLOZ could care less what place he gets. As a matter of fact I didn't even know I was on it. Its nice to be pretty high, but its whatever. Its only a list AND A GAME! It doesn't really mean anything. It doesn't mean anyone is better than anyone else, SO....

I suggest that everybody not worry bout the rankings so much. Believe me, if you think about too much, you'll do worst and I know that from experience. Just be like the Triforce and shine light over these things. Be like Link and Ganon, TLOZ and 59JS, and everything will be fine my friends.

That was so FU(KIN awesome TLOZ!!!

Until next time!!!

:cool:

;)

TRIFORCE OUT!

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
I say we just turn it into a Predicted Brawl Power Rankings.

I call dibs on 1st place. So to get first, you have to beat me in Brawl first. *guaranteed for three and a half months* >=D

BRAWL POWER RANKINGS:

1st: Nick O. Teen
2nd and onward: Everyone else.

DF2K

Smash Journeyman
Why do people care about power rankings so much?

I'm still waiting for an answer to that question.

DoctorChuk

Smash Apprentice
It's all just a bunch of ego food, and some people's egos are abnormally hungry.

Besides, if I could ever manage to get out to a tourney...psshhhh. I'll let my psshhhh speak for itself.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
i dont let the rankings get to me, they are made just to get more nc smashers up and going and basically it is for OTHER states to look onto to see what placing ppl got and the competition. It gives you drive to do better, if i fall 2nd to someone on the list, im not gonna complain about it and say "well i should be higher but" thats where it ends. I would simply keep playing the way i do hoping to get the spot back while I Keep my "johns" to myself. It really is a shame to see the state argue over something crazy like this. Just keep playing the game and have fun while doing it and the rankings will speak for themselves.

DF2K

Smash Journeyman
I agree with you there, it gives the players a drive to improve quicker. I just don't understand how people get so upset about it.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
ands thats where the competition comes in and makes it more so i say Epic to watch cause you know these guys are 1 and 2 in the state and going at it!!

SUPA FUN

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Adam, you said this topic was made of epic.

I have no say in this, it holds no meaning to me.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Now if this list took into consideration the time it takes for a player to complete Super Mario Brothers, I might be concerned. I can beat that game in si*shot*

Top Bottom