• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Match-up Chart

Kaffei

Smash Hero
uhhhh teh icy already made a melee matchup chart in the melee forum, dunno/duncare bout brawl.
No, I mean I'd play Melee/Brawl with DMoogle in real life, but not 64 because I only play 64 randomly when ever I'm on the computer, so I don't really play that much as Brawl.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
i beat master hand with link and i didn't lose any health that means Link>>>>Master Hand thus his matchups are lots better

On a serious note, I haven't been paying attention, so is Luigi above Link or is Link above Luigi in the tiering?

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I dunno, are the match-ups done? Otherwise it'll end up being changed whenever we feel like arguing here.

Battlecow

Play to Win
The math don't lie. Loath as I am to refute Coca's powerful evidence, Louis G. Needs to take a step down.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
listen up

(sorry im croatia!!!!! but my english so **ing good)

listen up
my kirby is a mutant he kcks so mch as.
-he is an flyer.
-he fast.
-he doesn't slow .

-he rocks.

i download a phat move patch (cant give the link XD)
for 1.
spinnaz! on cars
2. run fast.
3. be a starcraft plyer.

more later i need to bake this potatoes

MattNF

Smash Lord
(sorry im croatia!!!!! but my english so **ing good)

listen up
my kirby is a mutant he kcks so mch as.
-he is an flyer.
-he fast.
-he doesn't slow .

-he rocks.

i download a phat move patch (cant give the link XD)
for 1.
spinnaz! on cars
2. run fast.
3. be a starcraft plyer.

more later i need to bake this potatoes
good post

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Since Smash 64 is getting all their new stuff (section, backroom, boards, etc), do you guys want me to improve/change any of this, perhaps the ugly visuals, or do you want to leave it be?

Battlecow

Play to Win
Hey, instead of sending it to the backroom, why don't we discuss how the thread should be updated here? I think new visuals is a good idea. Please update if you have the time, icy.

Did we need a BR for that?

The Star King

Smash Hero
now that we have a backroom please refrain from being intentionally in the way :p

if it really will be a failure (i think its quite possible) it'll fail on its own, don't worry
I doubt many people are going to attempt to do that. Don't be paranoid.

If you're saying that because of what Battlecow said... He's not getting in the way. Deciding on new visuals hardly requires extensive Smash skill and knowledge.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
ok definitely my bad i misread it and i r paranoid

must have something to do with the billion new threads in this forum and its subforums and me trying to speedread them all

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I think new visuals is a good idea. Please update if you have the time, icy.
After doing the never-ending sizes for Melee and Brawl, Smash 64 is cake. Hope you guys like it. n_n

I combined both the chart and the mathematical stuff together since some people had problems with both images loading, and it also looks neater this way.

Jiggz16

Smash Rookie
Is doug-jiggz neutral, or in doug's favor? There's an inconsistency on the new chart.

dch111

Smash Journeyman
According to the update history, it should be Jigglypuff = Falcon. T3h Icy should fix it.

Top Bottom