• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Long Island Smash Thread

Lord Khanti

Smash Journeyman
Brawl:
Daniel Brennan(Khanti); Locust Valley(Near Glen Cove/Oyster Bay; Falco; Aim: Mook2231, Cell also but IM or PM me for that

Melee:
Daniel Brennan(Khanti); Locust Valley(Near Glen Cove/Oyster Bay; Falco, Ganondorf, Mewtwo; Aim: Mook2231, Cell also but IM or PM me for that

Both are North Shore Nassau County

Eaode

Smash Champion
Brawl:
Daniel Brennan(Khanti); Locust Valley(Near Glen Cove/Oyster Bay; Falco; Aim: Mook2231, Cell also but IM or PM me for that

Melee:
Daniel Brennan(Khanti); Locust Valley(Near Glen Cove/Oyster Bay; Falco, Ganondorf, Mewtwo; Aim: Mook2231, Cell also but IM or PM me for that

Both are North Shore Nassau County
We should play (Melee) sometime

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
not that I know of but I have my tournament which is in Jersey City which is super close to LI in some areas XD

Eaode

Smash Champion
yes we should, i noticed that there where 2 glen covers when i was righting that up, go on aim sometime, and if u feel like meeting me in person sometime soon, stop into the glen cove radioshack. I work there.
Yeah, REO/Marth05/Guiseppe doesn't play anymore :(

Radioshack, really? I'll try to stop by sometime

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
I wish people would play on LI, lacks competition greatly. Someone(RyanK) tell Dmon I'll team with him at Gametable(melee obviously, Id be dwn for Brawl too.) if he goes. I dnt have his AIM and I doubt he checks the boards.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
I wish people would play on LI, lacks competition greatly. Someone(RyanK) tell Dmon I'll team with him at Gametable(melee obviously, Id be dwn for Brawl too.) if he goes. I dnt have his AIM and I doubt he checks the boards.
maybe if people spoke up when they play at hofstra or stony brook that wouldn't be a problem but seeing as how everyone is stuck in their own little fantasy land what the hell do you expect

also i dont think he plays anymore

and his aim is on the first page ya bum lol

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Lol Long Island blows. I dnt even practice anymore so I wouldnt be able to invite you to anything. How bout the thread maker step up and IM all those people on the first page and get things goin here.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
maybe if people spoke up when they play at hofstra or stony brook that wouldn't be a problem but seeing as how everyone is stuck in their own little fantasy land what the hell do you expect
More like most of the stuff we do at SBU is pick-up games in dorms and such.

That said, we ARE having bi-weeklies over at SBU, they're smashfests not tournaments, but if people are interested I can see if we can make them open.

And yes, I'm still working on having actual tournaments over at SBU, I'll let you guys know about any progress, though, question, how many people are willing to come down to SBU for tournaments on a regular basis during the school year?

Also, weeklies? Biweeklies? Monthlies? What do you guys think?

That was fun at Centerreach today. Good matches to everyone I played. Sorry, Khanti, if I seemed unenthusiastic when we played - I ended up playing like 5 matches with Falcos.
*facepalm* forgot to friend you.

SLH

Smash Journeyman
DMONFest this saturday (melee only), everyone make sure to hit that **** up

Ryan-K

Smash Master
anyone wanna give me 20 bucks? i have no real urgent immediate need for it and have no intentions of paying you back but it'd be nice just to get 20 bucks from someone.

cornxnuts

Smash Apprentice
SUNY Binghamton / Suffolk County, New York
Its time for some New Long Island Smash Thread Turbo revival.

I'm back for the summer...anyone know of any upcoming tournaments? NYC is the limit, I don't feel like going to westchester/PA/NJ. Also wtf why is every tournament in NJ now ><

Also, if anyone lives around Elwood/Commack/East Northport wanna play some friendlies let me know. Me and a friend of mine play!

EDIT: Kirin i remember you from some tournaments. Im the Diddy with tag: Sleep. Wanna meet up and brawl a bit? AIM: Cornxnuts

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Its time for some New Long Island Smash Thread Turbo revival.

I'm back for the summer...anyone know of any upcoming tournaments? NYC is the limit, I don't feel like going to westchester/PA/NJ. Also wtf why is every tournament in NJ now ><

Also, if anyone lives around Elwood/Commack/East Northport wanna play some friendlies let me know. Me and a friend of mine play!

EDIT: Kirin i remember you from some tournaments. Im the Diddy with tag: Sleep. Wanna meet up and brawl a bit? AIM: Cornxnuts
You're nearbye me, and I'm gonna be free a lot more during the summer, so when I'm free I'll let you know.

skitts

Smash Rookie
hi , im kinda a new smasher that switched from brawl to melee, any 1 know of any good smashfest close to franklin square that i can go to so i can get better

thx in advance

Top Bottom