• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Long Island Smash Thread

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord
HoneyBADGER incase you didn't read my message make sure you Bring Melee and a memory card. In two days this will no longer be a problem.

Ryan when you smashing with me again? Gonna hit the boroughs this weekend, let me know whats up.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
lol well im busy this weekend. idk what im doing yet ive been pretty **** busy lately ive only played once here in the 3 months ive been in nyc atm lol

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
i heard LI does have tournies but i can't find where/when. =( any1 wanna help me out? please

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Word I go here.

Where's LI's tourney scene at? Does it have one? lol
Lol if you guys wanna know about the tournament scene, find me. I go to Stony Brook University and I am in the Anime Club in the basement of the Union Building at all times pretty much, smashing it up xD (mostly Tuesdays and Thursdays if you are seriously going to look for me)

When you find that DK wrecking everybody's ****, you'll have found me LOL j/k I'm alright at Brawl. I also play melee, and I attend tournaments for both games. Most of the LI tournament scene takes place at a venue called The Game Table in Mineola, and there is usually one every month. I have been known to host a tournament here and there, with the help of a few others.

If you guys have any questions/want to know when the next tournament is going to be ahead of time, I will most likely know. Keep in touch and find me at SBU =)

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
Lol if you guys wanna know about the tournament scene, find me. I go to Stony Brook University and I am in the Anime Club in the basement of the Union Building at all times pretty much, smashing it up xD (mostly Tuesdays and Thursdays if you are seriously going to look for me)

When you find that DK wrecking everybody's ****, you'll have found me LOL j/k I'm alright at Brawl. I also play melee, and I attend tournaments for both games. Most of the LI tournament scene takes place at a venue called The Game Table in Mineola, and there is usually one every month. I have been known to host a tournament here and there, with the help of a few others.

If you guys have any questions/want to know when the next tournament is going to be ahead of time, I will most likely know. Keep in touch and find me at SBU =)
lol. That's what the guy who uses the tag "Acse" told me to do. "Find the guy with red hair beating everyone with DK". I'm at anime club ALL THE TIME and i've never seen you, but I'm gonna look harder now. I'll chill there all tuesday watching out for you., get some of that pro DK practice.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
lol. That's what the guy who uses the tag "Acse" told me to do. "Find the guy with red hair beating everyone with DK". I'm at anime club ALL THE TIME and i've never seen you, but I'm gonna look harder now. I'll chill there all tuesday watching out for you., get some of that pro DK practice.
LMFAO. It's true though xD I am free and chilling there between 11:10am and 3:50pm, and then from 5:10pm until whenever I end up going home. I'm really surprised you haven't caught me yet, but I'll probably see you this Tuesday lol.

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
Will's DK is mad legit (too legit for my sheik/zelda)! Living through a LK at 140% That's some Ally DI right there.
I would've been better if I actually had brawl though /johns *will buy a copy for $10 at this point*

@will: Forgot to ask you about any tourneys you going to. lol
@LI: have more smashfests.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Will's DK is mad legit (too legit for my sheik/zelda)! Living through a LK at 140% That's some Ally DI right there.
I would've been better if I actually had brawl though /johns *will buy a copy for $10 at this point*

@will: Forgot to ask you about any tourneys you going to. lol
@LI: have more smashfests.
Bum is holding a tournament this weekend in the Bronx (November 7), I'm going to end up going to that.

Also, Inui is holding a tournament (November 14) in NJ and it supposed to be huge.

Nothing really going on in LI for a while, but I'll keep you posted.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Bum is holding a tournament this weekend in the Bronx (November 7), I'm going to end up going to that.

Also, Inui is holding a tournament (November 14) in NJ and it supposed to be huge.

Nothing really going on in LI for a while, but I'll keep you posted.
Will if you really want to win that money's we should go to Icy's monthly in CT it's only like 15 minutes further than Inuis.

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
Aight cool.

I'm gonna have a little tourney in my quad at stony brook on monday (11/9). Its purely for charity. If you want more info just pm me or email me at bjxxi@hotmail.com or whatever other contact you can find. I really need tvs/wiis too if anyone can bring any.

Leacero

Smash Lord
Aight cool.

I'm gonna have a little tourney in my quad at stony brook on monday (11/9). Its purely for charity. If you want more info just pm me or email me at bjxxi@hotmail.com or whatever other contact you can find. I really need tvs/wiis too if anyone can bring any.
Who are you and why haven't you gotten in contact with the Smash Melee scene @ SBU? (I don't mean the Animated Perspectives Club, because that place is the bane of everything good in the world. Why do you still go down there Will?!)

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
I'm Aki. *points to first post* I didn't know there was a melee scene outside of anime club. =/ Also I'm trying to focus on brawl, but I guess I could play melee now and then.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Who are you and why haven't you gotten in contact with the Smash Melee scene @ SBU? (I don't mean the Animated Perspectives Club, because that place is the bane of everything good in the world. Why do you still go down there Will?!)
Because me, Jared and a few other interesting people are down there.

As for why I'm down there....

GodotAA

Smash Ace
well looks like Li is dead :)

i wanted to try and hold a tourney at game table at some point soon. that if i can get a date.......... but thats something illh ave to try and do later if i have the time

it would probably be brawl plus/melee though

Top Bottom