• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Long Island Smash Thread

Ryan-K

Smash Master
whos going to castle golf/ teenmindblaster (wtf at the name LOL) on the 13th and 6th respectively

also school starts for me tomorrow, so i assume its today / tomorrow for the rest of you too

Ryan-K

Smash Master
counting on LI for a ride is pretty dumb especially since we barely travel to the city and the people who do travel dont give a **** about brawl

also whos up for some storm meleeing tomorrow

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Brawl:

adumbrodeus(Deus); Suffolk South Shore (mainly during the school year), and North Shore (during the summer primarily); Marth, Zelda/Sheik, Toon Link, Ganondorf, Ike, Link, Wolf, MK, Yoshi, Lucas; Aim: Acerbus Draco

Melee:

adumbrodeus(Deus); Suffolk South Shore (mainly during the school year), and North Shore (during the summer primarily); Zelda/Sheik, Marth, Roy, Ganondorf, Link; Aim: Acerbus Draco

SLH

Smash Journeyman
possible post-storm fest at dmon's tomorrow(today?) for melee, if you want it to happen or wanna go IM him for info, then when he inevitably doesn't answer feel free to IM me instead

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Even though i wnt be there due to not being on the Island all you guys should go to dmons smashfest if he has it. Like LI should start playing melee again, theres some atlantic north melee circuit and i think the major events will be like once a month, u guys should def look into it. So SLH Ryan Dmon Gmoney Hazz should def play more melee. lol And to umm gordon and brandon...no marth johns. you guys should nvr lose to a marth in tourny.

And Dmon!!!! lol if he ever reads this. I hope the falcon slayer is not too rusty because I need you to take out Scar in tourny for me. So start traveling again, lol if u can. i understand **** is more important than melee though. Lol regardless im gna have to start hypin you up. Dude def took out greg and azens falcons. mad beast

Ryan-K

Smash Master
most of the people on LI who played melee still play it

maybe you should like i dont know come back here or something

gmoney loses to marth because he counterpicks mario vs marth :laugh:

Scar

#HarveyDent
lmao DMon used to be like a rival of mine (though I don't think he knew it), we never played eachother in tourney but we started at roughly the same time and everyone used to tell me how quickly he came up.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Lol ryan hasn't updated the list since i was put on it i think. i cnt wait to **** LI in melee when i visit
def thought eaode was ame cuz of the whole crank that roy ****

SLH

Smash Journeyman
there's a smashfest (MELEE) at dmon's saturday if you didn't already know about it

except this time i mean it

IM him if you've never been to a dmonfest before and wanna go

Ryan-K

Smash Master
ill go if im not sick that day ive been sick all week

hbk: i stopped updating for the most part because noone checks/posts in this thread really except to bump it.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
might be at the game table for a bit on saturday, parents anniversary. i'll be pimp as hell tho.

FS Fantom

Free Saltines
NNID
Sbfantom
Ryan, that is one of my favorite pics on the net, lol.

Also, after watching melee vids, I sort of want to go back and play that, lol...I mean, I love Lucario (As Ryan will attest to since BEFORE Brawl came out) and Pit, but winning in Melee was SO much more satisfying than winning in Brawl.

Korpocalypse

Smash Journeyman
actually, even though i'm a devout brawler, I was thinking about that whole melee thing. I think the main reason people are going back is because of this:
in brawl, beating someone really bad is like punching them with a giant marshmallow, soft and slow.
in melee, beating someone really bad is like smacking them with a baseball bat, quick and HARD.
just from all of the advanced techniques and the speed of the game and such

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Hey guys, Pr0ject here; Not many of you remember me except for the olllllllddddd melee people but...

Castle Golf is around the corner [November 1st] and i'm hoping to see alot of you guys there; I'm thinking about bringing a Cube and getting melee played up again there.

I help run the Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 tournaments there and we would appreciate it if you guys even dropped a couple bucks off to participate in it, we ussualy try and get a few people to join up for smash.

Thats all i wanted to really say; I'm still around though guys so it's nice to see some of you again- Pz

BUM163

Smash Lord
wassup people. just informin ya i'm gonna either do the bx venue this weekend either oct 10 or oct 11. i should have the date real soon. i also have the thread up. my aim name is oni163 if ya want to ask questions or talk to me

Top Bottom