• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Long Island Smash Thread

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
who wants chowder

i want to play some brahs online from long island, although my 2 hours of free time per day during the week dont allow for much brawl. i want to get in some practice for tournaments though, so if anyone wants to practice with a dece GW, let me know
I'll play you. I missed you at the game table because I had to go right before we had our match =O

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
I support this melee movement. I was going to say I wish I had a place I could hold a melee tourney, then I remembered my friend had mentioned the slight possibility of that. I'll get on that.

Hey Eli, long time no smash. How's it going?
Yo Dan, yea been a while. Get on that melee shiz son.

Patsie

Smash Journeyman
I'll play you. I missed you at the game table because I had to go right before we had our match =O

Good stuff. Want to play a few matches tonight to test the lag out? I think I'll be going to this Golden Memories thing, so any practice would be good.

By the way, my history teacher in High School is the mayor of your town. :)

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
definitely down for melee.

my suggestion if you scared about the whole venue thing.

bi weeklies or large monthlies are the two options.

i know melee is rare as it is but i honestly think it's the best we chance it'll have.

oh yeah anyone near elmont wanting to play im me.

pref melee but i wont mine learning barlw.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
YO YO YO YO YO YO.... iight so like hazz said, g money is tryin to have a fest some day of the week up in his gmoney house of ****. now gmoney is ready to **** all day everyday 24/7 so it comes down to when will YOU guys want to play. so far i'm hearing as saturday to be the best day. YOU GUYS HAVE TO ****IN SAY SOMETHING AND LET ME KNOW WHEN I SHOULD HAVE IT AND NOT JUST SIT ON UR ***** WAITING FOR SOMETHING TO HAPPEN FOR U!!! so post on this **** right now.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
and for the rest of u on this thread like haz and hbk, prepare to get *****. if u cant come to me i'll def come to u. reply if ur brave enough or if u pick fox.
Lmao. MM?:chuckle:

lol u didnt stay true to this statement at all this year. and if were brave enough to pick fox...thats the character you complain about the most.:laugh:

and if u could get a decent sized fest this sat i mite take the train out there, jus need a ride to n from westbury station. thats if i dnt end up goin to CH3. will there b brawl at this event?

the_exSOLDIER87

Smash Rookie
uhhhh so i heard somethings. im pretty sure someone said melee.....im up for chilling out and playing a game i havnt played in a year...psh we need to play a new game
i vote for mvc2 xDDDD i know ryan wanted to play it <3 and i have it woottttt

HazZarD

Smash Journeyman
Everyone just go to G Money's smashfest.

Long Island is infamous for saying we're gonna do something, and never follow through :ohwell:

Oh plus me and HBK will do team MM's with anyone.....Brawl or Melee.

PS - I co-sign for BlazBlue

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
im out of the loop for long island.

played g-money a fewtimes but have no idea where he lives or when the fest is being held.

i hate being a no show and trust me I'd love to support melee but I've got camping johns.

no im not playing brawl.

actually going camping. promise i'll make any next melee event.

Darkest

Smash Apprentice
So a week from Saturday I'm having a small smashfest. I have 2 TVs..a 32inch and a 26 inch. I'll have melee and brawl going ^_^ I also have other fighters like 3rd strike, melty blood, GG, and AH. If anyone wants to come send me a PM or hit up my AIM at GokuSean for my address.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
Lmao. MM?:chuckle:

lol u didnt stay true to this statement at all this year. and if were brave enough to pick fox...thats the character you complain about the most.:laugh:

and if u could get a decent sized fest this sat i mite take the train out there, jus need a ride to n from westbury station. thats if i dnt end up goin to CH3. will there b brawl at this event?
mutha ****a, uh yea people can bring brawl if they want, i dont give a ****. and i complain about fox cuz he is the best/gayest character so u aint helpin ya argument playa. anyways, the fest is goin down on saturday. L.I. get ya **** together and lets play!!!

address is 16 amber court, westbury ny 11590.

gmoney's number is 516 850 8078.

i dont wanna hear no i'm not comin johns.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
so uh shout outs to every that didn't come. great fest. i played hazz and,,, yea same person i've been playin since brawl came out. so uh yea that was a great fast. thanx for comin everyone aka. hazz

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
hazz i been reviewin da matches, dey iight but we gotta be recordin dat fly stuff. let me know when u down to play. soup is down

Korpocalypse

Smash Journeyman
what's the name of the place that botched the rules to evo? they run evo? shoyruken? how do you spell it?

EDIT: nevermind, just found it. Shoryuken. Should be an interesting tourney with some interesting...items. :ohwell: :urg: :dizzy: :urg: :urg: :urg: :urg: :dizzy: :urg:
EDIT2: saw this and wanted to try it. :007: :004: :001: :017: :050: :051: That's really freakin cool

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
^ i can't go to it i was suppose to see my girlfriend on friday but she is letting me go to the city weekly on fri instead so i will be seeing her on sat instead (she somewhat supports my smash playing)

Top Bottom