• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEW London Biweeklies: POSTPONED till Jan.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Falcon is too forced to commit to his decisions and is punished harder than almost anyone when he makes a wrong one. He's too difficult for me to advance as at this point. I got a lot better from playing him, but I feel like I'll get better faster right now by playing someone like Sheik or Marth or even Doc... maybe later I'll go back to Falcon when I've learned more.

Xelyst

-_-
force yourself to do more tech chasing > grab > dthrow or uthrow > good fukken guess tech chase * this one is clutch* > diar > knee > taunt > taunt > run > 2 or 3 laps around the stage (4 or 5 when or yoshis) repeat the combo at 20%+ for max effect.. then you facemelt IRL

cant just faceroll them fox / falcos .. there gonna eat you ..

bernard mentioned to me that fox falco falcon is a much better choice in terms of understanding stuff..

gotta agree with him .. when i look at phan he stuck with spacies and can play falcon marth and some other chars pretty descent ..

DO NOT GIVE UP BOISMIER>>> YOUR MAKING A HORRIBAD CHOICE ... "DONT GO DOWN THERE JEFF" (not to marth and sheik anyay.. just go fox/falco) you will be NOMNOM'd allot more becuase of the slow pace and inexperience ..the speedy falcon grabs and all that random **** you did and stuff freaked me out ..

the best options imo are in this video .. i learned quite a bit about what falcon is capable of doing from this ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilM47tMyhU0

alright that last one was sarcasm heres an actual example .. i talked to scar once and he refered to this... i think all falcon players had this goin through there head at one point .. it redefined some of most falcon play as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Radiowar

Smash Cadet
well that was fun!

somebody needs to teach me how to play this game

so that i dont keep DYING

- alex

JPOBS

Smash Hero
i hate how cod comes out with a new game every yer. makes it impossible to give a fack about any of em tbh

Xelyst

-_-
its cuz its all about da money man

next year >> call of duty white chocolate warfare ops

*** dat .. good players who are good dont give a **** ..

i jus want da pew pew !!!

ben is biting his nails waiting right now prolly

Xelyst

-_-
wow .. i hope that was " sarcasm " siirrrrr!!

saltysaltysalty

=)

Sanu

Smash Champion
Bah! **** the London scene, you guys are always chatting it up... Barely anyone in the KWC scene uses the boards, it makes me :(

Xelyst

-_-
quick to the midwest boards ...

" we have milk in bags "

bring it ...

Sanu

Smash Champion
I'd say I'd try my best to make it to the next one, but I have a baby shower to attend that weekend...

So I'm going to make it to the one on December 5th, guaranteed. Should be fun! :)

JPOBS

Smash Hero
2 weeks from now is actually ROM3 and im going to that so yea, there wont be a tourny until atleast Dec 5th anyway josh <3

Acidile

Smash Journeyman
If I could request, could you guys try and not organize waterloo+london tournies on the same weekends? It's a lot of smash and pretty much kills an entire weekend.

Sanu

Smash Champion
If I could request, could you guys try and not organize waterloo+london tournies on the same weekends? It's a lot of smash and pretty much kills an entire weekend.
I'd understand if this ended up happening, but then I wouldn't be able to make it. I'm only ever in the Waterloo during the weekends that I host the Waterloo tourney, and am in Toronto for every other one from Friday to Sunday. Which means if the two tournaments aren't held on the same weekend, then I'll inevitably be in Toronto during the weekend in which the London tournament is run... which would make it impossible for me to show.

But I guess it's majority rule in the end haha :p Maybe the 28th could work? I might still be in Waterloo that weekend for homework stuff.

@Stannum: Can't make it on a Monday, I have school dude!

JPOBS

Smash Hero
the last weeknd of november doesnt work for me, Im not in town that weekend either.

although if Zen or Kurtis wants to host it, i can just book the room but that would be entirely up to you guys i wouldn't be responsible.

basically, the 5th of Dec is the next weekend im personally available to host....

Stannum

Smash Journeyman
lol I meant the sunday >.>

edit: by the way does anyone in london want to play some matches for an hour or two this weekend?

deox666

Smash Apprentice
i need to know if its going be to this weekend or not so i knwo to book it off

get this **** together guys.

Sanu

Smash Champion
uhh it isn't

ever heard of ROM 3?

ever heard of reading the thread?

Top Bottom