• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEW London Biweeklies: POSTPONED till Jan.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
No deox, no tourny this weekend, im going to ROM.

Tentative for the weekend of Dec 5th but idk. I heard a few people say they dont want it to be the same weeknd as the guelph tourny cuz thats a lot of smash in one weekend or some BS.

idgaf tho let me know if you guys have a problem with that date.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
im good for that date... i think. Saux I think might have a hockey tourny.. again. rofl.

but not sure. Vyzor will probably be free but whether he will come or not is a different story.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Ben/Art Im down to play either tomorrow or thursday.
same goes for you stannum and alex if you guys wanna drop by for a bit either day.

Radiowar

Smash Cadet
ughh i am just buried in papers lately, pretty much until the end of november. literally havent played since the last tourney

dec 5th sounds good though

G U R U

Smash Lord
oh ya I think I left my power cable for my cube at the university. Someone probably took it by accident. If anyone has it plz give it back.

I'm busy for tomorrow Tristan but maybe thursday.

Stannum

Smash Journeyman
Ben/Art Im down to play either tomorrow or thursday.
same goes for you stannum and alex if you guys wanna drop by for a bit either day.
tomorrow I could drop by for like an hour sometime after 9 at night. depends on where you're at though?

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
december 5th yo im pumped. i justtt wannaaa play some smash.. i have had some free time lately since ive been off hockey and noobody can play.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Dec. 5th is perfect for me. Nothing else happening that weekend and that's right after I finish all my big projects for this semester.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
So I think I was on crack when I said nothing going on that weekend. Definitely going to a Brawl tourney on the 4th. Gonna try harder to make it out to both events this time though.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
no, now i live 226 University Crescent. google maps it, but its closer then where i used to live so lol
if all else fails though: going north on richmond, take a right at Broughdale (its the corner before the university gates), left at the junction, then another right, and my house is on the left just look for the number

also when u get here, come around to the side door, the front do is for my house mates who live upstairs, you'll figur eit out.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=286110

looks like you guys might have a tourney that day already by looking at this thread, but its not that far away and some interregional stuff would be pretty interesting, keep an eye out for the future. its looking like its gonna have pretty talented attendance as far as mw players go

JPOBS

Smash Hero
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=286110

looks like you guys might have a tourney that day already by looking at this thread, but its not that far away and some interregional stuff would be pretty interesting, keep an eye out for the future. its looking like its gonna have pretty talented attendance as far as mw players go
this is actually only 3 hours away which is pretty cool

maybe some time in the future we could make it happen

Sanu

Smash Champion
I had no idea there were US tournaments so close by... other than the crappy Rochester ones.

i wanna goooooo

sauc3

Smash Lord
it is unlikely that i will be there, as i have my wisdom tooth surgeory monday morning at 8:30.

i shall try me best.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
you're coming bernard?

sweet lol. i wanna play maaad friendlies, havent seen u in months bro.

Top Bottom