• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEW London Biweeklies: POSTPONED till Jan.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
hey its good man we'll let ya know. were pretty much just gatherin feedback for future refrence. which were not getting much of aparently lol.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
hey Max, how does late june/early july sound to you chathamers?
too soon? not soon enough? got lots goin on in that time frame? let us know.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
Great! so most likely early july is what were looking at. I'll probably get a thread up sometime soon.
do you of you chatham guys have footage of you getting off? im making a hype video, i'm that bored.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Great! so most likely early july is what were looking at. I'll probably get a thread up sometime soon.
do you of you chatham guys have footage of you getting off? im making a hype video, i'm that bored.
Azu/Max/Phan won't upload the 4-stock 150% comeback of my Doc vs his Marth.... he says the video was corrupted but I don't believe him >_>.

MaxPower090

Smash Cadet
@Averice
I don't remember :) LOL. But srsly, it really did get corrupted D;

@Kason
If you give us some time, we could give have some stuff recorded this week hopefully =D

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
haha yeah we have plenty of scrubs in the st. that are good to boost self-esteem with.

and yeah peach is pretty dumb. and this game is pretty hard loooooooool love it though.

Xelyst

-_-
Staying at the Sheraton 6th floor for Anime North. If anyone is around (especially with a melee setup haha) let me know =p

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
Tristan told me Reggie had VIP status or some **** in the western gaming league or w.e the hell they call themselves lol. So apparantly there will be no problem booking rooms.

all of the st. will come more than likely.

all being.. like.. 4 of us nowadays..

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
Tristan told me that Reggie had v.i.p access or w.e in the gaming league so he could book rooms so they were going to try to host lol.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
i'm gonna text reggie in the morning to try to figure something out.

only problem is that a lot (likes..pretty much all?) of my weekends are used up between now and christmas because of water polo tournaments or other obligations of mine. Which means I probably won't be able to actually be there to run these. maybe i can just ask reggie to book the room and then someone else (kurtis?) can run them.

we'll see what happens.

Top Bottom