• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEW London Biweeklies: POSTPONED till Jan.

sauc3

Smash Lord
cant come
would have gotten 2nd if kk is coming

and first if he is not

if you dont think so

your a moron LOL

throw your controller away
!
srsly? ur so confident you'd beat me/tristan/ben ud call ppl MORONS to think otherwise?

wow man... i really hope this is sarcasm

Xelyst

-_-
LOL w/e

i trash talk a london biweekly cuz im consistent... apparently that never fukken matters tho LOL!

next tourney ever1 will **** everyone else amirite ?

the guy who one all the previous ones clearly isint good NEmore and SUUUUUXXXX DIIICKKK!

get ***** zen! LOL you sucks LOL!

Stannum

Smash Journeyman
might be late to this/who knows. I have a midterm saturday and a lab due monday morning and I am behind on both of them.

sauc3

Smash Lord
LOL w/e

i trash talk a london biweekly cuz im consistent... apparently that never fukken matters tho LOL!

next tourney ever1 will **** everyone else amirite ?

the guy who one all the previous ones clearly isint good NEmore and SUUUUUXXXX DIIICKKK!

get ***** zen! LOL you sucks LOL!
there are just so many things wrong with your logic i feel id get dumber just to point them out...

on another note, super pumped, looks like unknown may be making an appearance, if he can get a ride. should be some sweet competition. :)

tristan have you informed the usual uwo gamers as well as wega about this?

Xelyst

-_-
w/e kurtis

lol i know my grammar was horrible but how is that not logical....

I've won all the biweeklies attended and most of all of the events I've gone too I get top 5-8. Consistency doesn't matter I guess since every time we meet at an event you and Tristan think you have gotten so much better you will **** me lol. Josh and Jack usually think the same and I've 4-1'd Sanuzi and 4-0'd Jack in tournament sets. All that **** was a while ago and I know you have gotten better but so have I. Friendlies at Smashturbation and my place we were 50/50. I'll be able to show up for an hour or two after work so lets just have a good clean MM/Pride match $10 bo5 or something like that.

I like to be trashy and confident because it's just fun. If you don't like it then oh well to bad.

No more saltz just straight competition. I will defeat you! So prepare!!!

You and Camilo need to MM too he want's revenge lol

sauc3

Smash Lord
Friendlies at Smashturbation and my place we were 50/50.
this part is mostly what i was trying to get out of you. When you consider what you said before, it seems idiotic to call people morons for thinking i might stand a chance (let alone some of the other top players in our scene).
The illogicality (I was not even addressing your grammar?) had to do with the idea of you thinking I think you suck, just because I don't believe you're going to "hands down" win the tournament, w/o competition.

Not once did i say that consistency doesn't matter, or that you suck ****, or even that you weren't favoured to win. You're just exaggerating my opinion to make me seem like an ***.

hopefully this clears some ish up, and yeah, ill MM you if i have the money.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
no one has said you suck or wont win Zen, the whole point is that you blatantly walked into this thread and basically said "Im the best, if you dont think so you're a moron"

And what grounds do you base this on:
1) Biweeklies that happened literally over 6 months ago.
2) Friendlies

IDGAF what happened in last years biweeklies, thats basically M2k still thinkng he's the best cuz he won SuperChampCombo.

and you always put waaaaaayy to much importance on friendlies but i'll just leave it at that.

So maybe now you can understand why we're not just gonna sit here and let you call everyone morons when you really dont even have much grounds to think you're that good anymore. (not saying that you ARENT, but your logic is misguided and unfounded tbh)

and kurtis i'll talk to AJ and stuff today and post on the wega site and try to get some others to come out :)

deox666

Smash Apprentice
this is some heavy ****

if anyone wants to mm my peach after the tourni let me know :D

Just no sheiks, sheik is gay

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
ITT: Mad salt loses to common sense.

you guys are getting me hyped nikkar.

Chances of us bringing a tv now look slim.
but hope shall be held.

sauc3

Smash Lord
no one has said you suck or wont win Zen, the whole point is that you blatantly walked into this thread and basically said "Im the best, if you dont think so you're a moron"

And what grounds do you base this on:
1) Biweeklies that happened literally over 6 months ago.
2) Friendlies

IDGAF what happened in last years biweeklies, thats basically M2k still thinkng he's the best cuz he won SuperChampCombo.

and you always put waaaaaayy to much importance on friendlies but i'll just leave it at that.

So maybe now you can understand why we're not just gonna sit here and let you call everyone morons when you really dont even have much grounds to think you're that good anymore. (not saying that you ARENT, but your logic is misguided and unfounded tbh)

and kurtis i'll talk to AJ and stuff today and post on the wega site and try to get some others to come out :)
double teamed! and usually we're the ones arguing lulz.

yeah usually aj, chad, reggie, mike, alvin and jon are always interested. (zhu if he still plays) I have their numbers from last year if you don't, not sure if they all still work. lemme know if you need anything, triwing should be here tomorrow, if not, :(.

get hyped!

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
I heard reggie was comming.

and also, if there will be people comming with tv's and not cubes (which there are so far) then ill bring a cube and melee.

so put me down for a cube/melee

G U R U

Smash Lord
Ya even if you can't bring a full setup, you should still bring whatever you can.

We need AT LEAST 6 setups or this will not turn out well. Get on it guys. Seriously.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
ummmm *randomly stumbles upon thread*

most of the ppl i lose to that aren't GTA top 5 only beat me cuz they camp/overshoot grabs and don't approach me lol and i get bored so i approach aimlessly to make things interesting lol i fall for bait cuz if i don't then nothing progresses.... so ya... just saying

-postapex jack

edit:

just solely for clarification... zen how do you 4-0 me?
havoc in the hammer and lbt2 are the only tourney sets i can remember.

please don't tell me you're counting OiN from dec'08 LOL that was my debut <3

i'm so many years behind you all =(

MaxPower090

Smash Cadet
I might be needing a team partner depending how many people from Chatham actually end up going, I'll get back to you if you're interested xD I'm a spacy main btw

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Camillo you can stay by me no worries :)
I heard Reggie was coming too.

Should be a good time.
can u remind AJ and chad for me? i havent been able to contact them.

ummmm *randomly stumbles upon thread*

most of the ppl i lose to that aren't GTA top 5 only beat me cuz they camp/overshoot grabs and don't approach me lol and i get bored so i approach aimlessly to make things interesting lol i fall for bait cuz if i don't then nothing progresses.... so ya... just saying

-postapex jack

edit:

just solely for clarification... zen how do you 4-0 me?
havoc in the hammer and lbt2 are the only tourney sets i can remember.

please don't tell me you're counting OiN from dec'08 LOL that was my debut <3

i'm so many years behind you all =(
are you coming to this? tht wuld be awesome <3

sauc3

Smash Lord
I heard Reggie was coming too.

Should be a good time.
i read the comment before the commenter, i was like yay, then i was like, lol, good stuff reggae

also tristan, chad has been informed and i believe he's comin, i dont have aj's number but i assume they stay in contact.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
Mogotoo might need a partner... unless vyzor cant make it. then i guess ill be teaming with mogo.

and I really hope I can still make it to this.. I have been really sick lately.. but I plan on still comming.

*cough* prejohns *cough*

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
Camillo you can stay by me no worries :)
can u remind AJ and chad for me? i havent been able to contact them.

are you coming to this? tht wuld be awesome <3
I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have been able to cuz my usual ride (James) I think is being housed somewhere and things that involve overnight housing usually isn't cool with my parents.

Sneaking off driving to London is also difficult for me too.

I'm also getting ***** in school and would like to **** the midterm on Tues.

Also it's the first time my gf is coming home in about a month... and bdays to add t that...

/johns

I'm really sorry JPOBS =(

Glad I'll be missed tho <3

We'll play soon I promise :)

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
Lol **** peach.

But woah, this is tomorow. Vyzor isnt comming anymore... LOL the st flops again. Its just me and mogo. But next time saux will be able to come so vyzor will polly come if more people are going..

Still bringing a cube/melee btw

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
Sorry we had to leave so early.. Since im sick i need to get lots of sleep so i can try to go to school tomorow.. Plus i was sick so.. Yeah i shouldnt have been out all day anyway lol. But good stuff everyone. Fun time.

Btw camillo too good

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Hope you guys had a good turnout without Chatham there. Sorry I couldn't make it out, but I planned for that Brawl tourney way way earlier (and by the sounds of things I made honorable mentions on the GTA PR for the first time ever yay). I'll be at the next one for sure.

So how many Sheiks were there anyway?

G U R U

Smash Lord
Hope you guys had a good turnout without Chatham there. Sorry I couldn't make it out, but I planned for that Brawl tourney way way earlier (and by the sounds of things I made honorable mentions on the GTA PR for the first time ever yay). I'll be at the next one for sure.

So how many Sheiks were there anyway?
Like 5 lol

**** was ********

Xelyst

-_-
sorry for not coming camilo

i know how much you wanted to play me

i was busy doing **** all =(

not **** .. and lots of fail

can i just seriously come over or something LOL!! (in srz pick a day ill book it off and come LOL!!)

5 sheiks .... go **** all yourselves LOL

Xelyst

-_-
+2 more sheiks .. how about that ...

im gonna go marth and just see wtf happens LOL

Top Bottom