• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New(est) Official 2012 Florida PR (Googling is Fun)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
LOL

Yes he does. However, I'm lookin for legitimate answers. I'm on my last straw with this game. I could easily stop playing but you guys are chill so..... what's it gonna be, know what I'm saying.

:phone:

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
You could probably just have someone who knows how to play Falco to teach you the matchup with ZSS? NickRiddle manages rofl

There's also the option of choosing Pikachu/ICs

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Lol d-torr. All your main characters are lackluster against falco.

But what riddle said.

Or you could be a man and falco ditto.

Mampam

Smash Ace
What in the world has happened? LOL

Mampam good **** nagger

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL where u come from? and thanks nag :bee:

time to make some attempt to defend my spot, hopefully well at least have 1/2 mk banned and 1/2 legal until apex :)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Well my tourney in November is apex rulesets so you're good to go there

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Amazing theme. Good **** Mampam, and grats to my sheikiah sister Ed.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
in your spread sheet is shows me having an 0-2 vs 2-d jeff when we only played once. Also my win vs 8bit was not recorded.

Not that it it would matter just for the sake of accuracy letting you know its incorrect.

Regardless, Congratz to the players that got recognized for there outstanding season.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
What I said about my short beak out of scene, it now went up to two whole years. I think I'm gonna start at full sail in November, and the tight schedule only means I'm not free. Right now, I think this is getting beyond complicated for me, lol.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Hmm. While I don't care for my own sake I do have a concern for gallax

It looks like he beat viper and kyon and went 1-1 with Ed. That one loss to ed was his only unranked loss and he broke even.

Meanwhile ed also beat two pr (me and seibrik) but he has losses to two other Tampa players? And he beat Jeff once but also lost to hbox?

And raven has winning over viper 1-1 with David and he did beat hbox...but he lost to Taylor and then 8bitman twice? :laugh:

Master Raven

Smash Master
Tournament attendance was taken into account. If you didn't attend much, you'd be penalized, even if you had good wins over the few tournaments you went to (IIRC it's the reason Shaky is #6). This is just to make things fair so you don't have a situation like when Redhalberd first got into the PR when he just beat everyone in one tourney.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
So what you're saying is that if he went to one more tourney he would've been PR cause his record was still better than others on the PR? Even though others recent past and present got on with only 1-2 tourneys?

:laugh:

Yep glad I'm done with caring about these. Feel bad for those who still do and were jipped though

If the PRs are going to continue (unfortunately) you guys need to create a SOP (standard operating procedures). Think of it like a rulebook that panelists would abide by fully before any mediation would go into effect. cause you get different panelists every time and that introduces different logic since everyone does not argue or think the same. The document would make it as uniform as possible. It's no guarantee the logic used this time would carry to next time (cause this logic definitely wasn't carried from the past). If the logic is different every time then the PRs are more of a joke than already represented

I like the effort of keeping up with results so well and I'm sure that makes the process so much easier for whomever the panelists are. Just keep these thoughts in mind for the future

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
That was my only gripe for this PR honestly. My big paragraph is mainly for the future to build consistency

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I believe I beat Jeff twice and only lost to one Tampa (Lexi). Hbox, Gallax and Shaya were the rest of my losses, and like you said, we broke even.

That said, I think that is a legitimate gripe for sure.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Um gdx it's basically like this...

For unranks losing to unrankeds counts less and wins count more.
For ranks losing to unranks counts more and wins count less.

And since eds wins were higher than gallax's it was an easy choice.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
dont take me into account on PR anymore guys :) I get to blinded by this and i wish that my recored is un used regardless of me winning or losing. I dont want to take a snapshot aka (picture) with others or have my wins or losses vs them in effect. If you guys are saying this is a "Snapshot" you cant force a picture onto someone

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
I think what GDX is trying to say is that I should be #1, Vinyl should be #5, and Shaky should be off entirely.

And the theme should be pizza toppings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom