• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New(est) Official 2012 Florida PR (Googling is Fun)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mampam

Smash Ace

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I feel like I could've done that if I beat Ryo, Shaky and Kyon. I had the lead on all of them at one point but lost em. Haha.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Hey so if anyone can help me out, looking for flight promotions going on. Will be flying from Ft.Myers FL to NJ or VA depending on which is cheaper for apex. Whos a beast at this type of thing?

Mampam

Smash Ace
lol mampam the point of a pr is to show who's consistant

good job bein a one pr wonder :p

(with a rly good spot at least)
LOL, this is my 4th time being ranked tho, exact same thing happened the first time i got ranked :awesome::awesome::awesome:

thing is i didnt know there was a pr the 2nd time LOL, that probably helped my mindset, then i decide to **** the 3rd time :bee:, then i decide to get ***** the 4th time :(
its probably subconsciously the #2 spot pressure

anyone from florida going to uprise? i probably will....... cant go to apex, if only it was the weekend before

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i feel u on that high pr spot pressure tho

like theres a target on ur back, and all of a sudden it goes from most people rooting for you, to now everyone else is the underdog and people root for the other person

**** takes getting used to

Mampam

Smash Ace
i feel u on that high pr spot pressure tho

like theres a target on ur back, and all of a sudden it goes from most people rooting for you, to now everyone else is the underdog and people root for the other person

**** takes getting used to
LOL, i really felt that when i was playing M1ch@lus and getting bodied game 1, and all the Jowja ppl were like, "#2 in florida is getting exposed by someone who never plays" luckily i won the set XD

OH MY PAYUM! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Payum

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Free to smash tomorrow after class til' 9pm.

Because 9pm is where I'll be attending the red carpet premiere of Spike's Video Game Awards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom