• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New(est) Official 2012 Florida PR (Googling is Fun)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
wow that sounds pretty terrible. I hope you at least cleaned and disinfected the wound before you bandaged it again assuming you 'saving money' was not telling the doctor about the infection.

Nick, why do you have a 'Black reason of being'? also replace black with 'Noir'.

:rosalina:

:phone:
Show quote, *****.
Go **** yourself.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
That's what I was doing Mink; I don't need to be told lol. He's either referencing something I don't know about or he doesn't feel like telling me what's wrong. Either way is meh.

edit: I hope I'm not coming off serious lol. He could just be trolling me for fun. He's doing it pretty decent if he is.

:rosalina:

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
awesome! now i just need 77 dollars and PREFERABLY someone to go with >_>

-wish i knew girls that liked zelda-
umm ....its preferably.
ask jan and James? They probably know people going too or ask Tommy ~ tho I dunno females they don't exi--*disappears*

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Women are not people. They are devices built by the Lord Jesus Christ for our entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom