• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Console Debates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Not everyone has the time (or money) to buy one or two games per month. Props to the 360 for attracting those people who can, but you don't have to play your system every day to enjoy videogames or for your opinion to be valid.
Where were you going with that? So as long as everybody buys a Wii and just plays Wii Sports, Twilight Princess and Mario Galaxy it's a good thing? No, third party games need to sell or else the Wii will never see blockbuster third party titles like Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, etc.

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
In the end Wii is only a side console, kinda like Gamecube was.
For many gamers, this will definitly be the case for many gamers. And I see nothing wrong with that. Like you say, the Cube played second fiddle for most gamers - but for me it was easily the most appealing software library of the three consoles. And so far, the Wii is infinitely better than the Cube was.

If devs realize their games aren't selling no matter what they do they'll just focus on other consoles and leave Wii to the lazy devs that make the minigame compilations, so Wii owners end up losing out.
Some game studios are selling. Guitar Hero III sold fanastic this holiday, and both Resdent Evil games have done well critically and comercially. These examples show that quality Wii games can do great. Zack and Wiki could have enjoyed similar success had it had it been marketed half as much as marketing as Bioshock or Assasin's Creed rather than being left to die by Capcom.

Wii has potential but Nintendo's marketing strategy turned the console into a spur of the moment buy for kids and adults. When games like Zelda and Mario aren't selling well [4 million out of 20 million consoles is decent, but these are 1st parties here] it's a clear indication that something is wrong. Those people who were targeted by the ads bought the console and bought one or two games and that was it, they probably forgot they even had a Wii.
The bussiness model has worked out pretty well for the DS. Most DS owners don't buy many games - but the fact that there a zillion of DS owners guarantees that the software will sell enough the make a hansome profit. Like the Wii, the DS was initially scoffed as a short lived fad - but became a very profitable system for developers and now has a fanastic library of games

Where were you going with that? So as long as everybody buys a Wii and just plays Wii Sports, Twilight Princess and Mario Galaxy it's a good thing? No, third party games need to sell or else the Wii will never see blockbuster third party titles like Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, etc.
Guiat Hero 3. Resident Evil 4. Umbrella Chronicles. Proof that there are plenty of people who buy third party titles on Wii if they are actually good. If third parties supported their Wii titles through advertising camapigns like Assasins Creed and Mass Effect, they wouldn't see their games flop.

Regardless, as long as Nintendo continues to have the best first party lineup in the bussiness it only needs a few great third party games a year to round out its library. And if the installed base is big enough (say, 20 million wordlwide by 2009) gamers won't need to buy more than a handful of games a year to make a healthy eco system for third parties.

Square-enix

Smash Cadet
Yes, totally agreed.
Nintendo has all the potential..., and Wii isnt like GC, because developers have their eye on the Wii, and they all want a chance to see their products on it, mainly due to the control factor...

I'm would like to see a Golden Sun game on Wii...that would be great...
Oh, and talking about great games, do you know the most expected game of this year...is for Wii obviously.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
They have their eye on it but if the games don't sell well they won't consider the Wii as a viable console to sell their games on. Sure Nintendo and casual gamers won't suffer but more serious gamers will suffer because as I said Wii would be left for lazy devs looking for a quick buck. Kind of like when Ubisoft said they would use the money they made from Wii games on games they were developing for other consoles.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Nintendo has all the potential..., and Wii isnt like GC, because developers have their eye on the Wii, and they all want a chance to see their products on it, mainly due to the control factor...
I remember hearing this in 2006... but I haven't heard it for a very long time.

And Wiseguy, yes, 3rd party games do sell on the Wii, just not as well as if they were on other consoles. Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition did ship over a million units, which is absolutely way too high for a freaking remake, but Guitar Hero 3 sold the best on the PS2 (not the PS3) and the 360. Sure, sales were "good" on the Wii, but when 3rd parties release games like that acrossed all platforms and see the Wii version sell less than half of that on other consoles, you can't blame them for setting their eyes on a different console in the future.

I don't agree about Zack & Wiki, either. It's just not what gamers now a days are looking for. What impression do you get from games like Assassin's Creed and Mass Effect when you see their commercials? Most commercials go for this feeling of scale, trying to make the game look epic to the point where the player sees the commercial and goes "Wow, I gotta play that." The Mass Effect commercial goes for a dramatic feel where they deny a distress beacon where you hear people dying on the other end. The Assassin's Creed commercials focused on sword fighting among other Assassin activities, rooftop running, diving off of buildings, etc. If I saw a Zack & Wiki commercial that involved a guy dressed like a pirate and a flying monkey thing in a completely cartoony world with it being advertised as "Point and click where you want to explore!" I still wouldn't consider purchasing it. It's something I simply don't want when it comes to my gaming.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Yes, totally agreed.

Oh, and talking about great games, do you know the most expected game of this year...is for Wii obviously.
You act like the 3rd Parties are all over the Wii only for the Wiimote. The third parties are all over the Wii because it has mass appeal that the GCN. The price point was nice and low to sweep up the casual gamer, the backwards compatibility cover the nostalgia based audience, and the mini-games like Wii Sports swept the non-gaming audience at launch. Notice that up until pretty recently Wii Sports was pretty much the only game advertised. I saw maybe one Prime commercial, 2 Galaxy commercials, and a slew of Rabid Rabbits or whatever it was called. The rest was all Wii Sports, or the spin off which doesn't show many games period. See, in the short term, their market strategy was brilliant, but the problem is non-gamers don't buy games. They MIGHT buy some of the Virtual Console games, but mostly they would stick to Wii Sports, Wii play, etc. A good example of this is the fact that there is about 15 million Wiis owned by people, and the best seller of 2007, Mario Galaxy sold only 2.5 million. Doesn't bode well when the game of the year, though a trumped up title it does mean something to some, can't even break 5 million on such a large installed base.

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
Yes, totally agreed.

Matt and Bozon from IGN have been saying that Camelot has one in the works, so I would be surprised if we didn't hear about it before the year's end.

For you, me and many gamers that's definitely true. But I think GTA4 might give it a run for its money.

They have their eye on it but if the games don't sell well they won't consider the Wii as a viable console to sell their games on. Sure Nintendo and casual gamers won't suffer but more serious gamers will suffer because as I said Wii would be left for lazy devs looking for a quick buck. Kind of like when Ubisoft said they would use the money they made from Wii games on games they were developing for other consoles.
Lazy developers will definitely make a ton of coin on the Wii. But, as Guitar Hero and Resident Evil prove, quality still outsells trash (like Boogie) by a wide margin. I think a few third parties (Capcom, Square Enix, etc.) will begin treating the Wii as one of their major platforms, and creating a handful of games you will actually care about, year in and year out.

Nintendo will never match the 3rd party dominance of 360 and PS3. But their support from other developers is definitely improving from the last generation and should continue to do so.

And Wiseguy, yes, 3rd party games do sell on the Wii, just not as well as if they were on other consoles. Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition did ship over a million units, which is absolutely way too high for a freaking remake, but Guitar Hero 3 sold the best on the PS2 (not the PS3) and the 360. Sure, sales were "good" on the Wii, but when 3rd parties release games like that acrossed all platforms and see the Wii version sell less than half of that on other consoles, you can't blame them for setting their eyes on a different console in the future.
I think you are overlooking three key factors Cashed.

The first is that developing games for the Wii is alot cheaper than on the PS3 or 360. For example, a game like Umbrella Chronicles (which isn't perfect, but is still pretty fun) likely took a quarter of the development time and resources of Resident Evil 5. If Resident Evil 5 sells less than a million units (unlikely, but hear me out) that bussincess venture would be in the red. But Umbrella Chronicles can sell less than a million and still be profitable. Because developers can make games on Wii with less risk, expect to see more creative, risk taking ventures on the console in the long run.

The second is that The Wii is still an imature console. In less than a year, the console has overtaken the 360 - and the supply still hasn't met demand. The fact that the Wii is competing with established consoles like the 360 and PS2 so soon is pretty impressive. And whose to say that the Wii won't continue to be in high demand, doubling and even tripling the 360's market share in the year's to come?

The third is that we don't have the final word on which version of GH3 sold best, because they are still selling! We don't know yet which version of the game will have longer legs into 2008. And since the Wii version of GH sold in the millions, you can bet that Activision and EA are making sure that their Wii versions of Guitar Hero 4 and Rock Band 2 are up to snuff, now that the platform has proven viable for that sort of game.

I don't agree about Zack & Wiki, either. It's just not what gamers now a days are looking for. What impression do you get from games like Assassin's Creed and Mass Effect when you see their commercials? Most commercials go for this feeling of scale, trying to make the game look epic to the point where the player sees the commercial and goes "Wow, I gotta play that." The Mass Effect commercial goes for a dramatic feel where they deny a distress beacon where you hear people dying on the other end. The Assassin's Creed commercials focused on sword fighting among other Assassin activities, rooftop running, diving off of buildings, etc. If I saw a Zack & Wiki commercial that involved a guy dressed like a pirate and a flying monkey thing in a completely cartoony world with it being advertised as "Point and click where you want to explore!" I still wouldn't consider purchasing it. It's something I simply don't want when it comes to my gaming.
Obviously you wouldn't be interested, but there are alot of people who would be. Kids looking for a wacky cartoon adventure, Wii Sports gamers looking for something a bit deeper and more challenging, and Nintendo gamers who loved The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker. There is a huge market for a game like Zack and Wiki on the Wii, but without any marketing it went unnoticed. If Bioshock or Assassin's hadn't been advertised, you can bet they would have been met with a similar fate on 360.

You act like the 3rd Parties are all over the Wii only for the Wiimote. The third parties are all over the Wii because it has mass appeal that the GCN. The price point was nice and low to sweep up the casual gamer, the backwards compatibility cover the nostalgia based audience, and the mini-games like Wii Sports swept the non-gaming audience at launch. Notice that up until pretty recently Wii Sports was pretty much the only game advertised. I saw maybe one Prime commercial, 2 Galaxy commercials, and a slew of Rabid Rabbits or whatever it was called. The rest was all Wii Sports, or the spin off which doesn't show many games period. See, in the short term, their market strategy was brilliant, but the problem is non-gamers don't buy games. They MIGHT buy some of the Virtual Console games, but mostly they would stick to Wii Sports, Wii play, etc. A good example of this is the fact that there is about 15 million Wiis owned by people, and the best seller of 2007, Mario Galaxy sold only 2.5 million. Doesn't bode well when the game of the year, though a trumped up title it does mean something to some, can't even break 5 million on such a large installed base.
Crimson, 2.5 million is hardly disappointing. Is was the the fifth best selling game of 2007 on any platform, and it was only available for the last two months of the year!

1. Halo 3 (Xbox 360) -- 4.82 million
2. Wii Play w/ remote (Wii) -- 4.12 million
3. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Xbox 360) -- 3.04 million
4. Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock (PlayStation 2) -- 2.72 million
5. Super Mario Galaxy (Wii) -- 2.52 million
6. Pokemon Diamond (Nintendo DS) -- 2.48 million
7. Madden NFL 08 (PlayStation 2) -- 1.90 million
8. Guitar Hero 2 (PlayStation 2) -- 1.89 million
9. Assassin's Creed (Xbox 360) -- 1.87 million
10. Mario Party 8 (Wii) -- 1.82 million

The average Wii owner will never buy as many games as the average 360 owner - but there are so many Wii owners out there that it won't matter in the long run.

And Wii Sports players do butygames, they just don't buy ones that "hardcore gamers" care about. Mario Party 8 sold almost 2 million thanks to casual gamers and Wii Fit is DEFINITELY going to be a hit among these people. And some of them definitely broadened their horizons by picking up a copy of Guitar Hero or Mario Galaxy.

If Nintendo is bringing love of videogames to a whole new audience, then I say more power to them.

Square-enix

Smash Cadet
Well, I read something from Camelot, so its true they will make that awesome game...they are taking the slow road because they don't want the fans to hate them, by doing a bad game.

(Just wait the month after SSBB has been released)

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
this may be of topic but assasins cred wasnt great like. Heck, i found it crap its very repetitive.

And all this console debate is pointless people are drawn to different games, one likes RPG's the other likes sports
Thanks for stating your opinion so well, I think you convinced me.

But anway....

I'd like to say, that I now own both a 360, and a Wii. So don't accuse me of being a fanboy. But there has been something that bothers me. Alot of you guys assume that your opinion is the only opinion that matters. Seriously Cashed, you act like all hardcore gamers are exactly like you. Like every hard core gamer won't buy Zack and Wiki. Im a pretty hardcore gamer, and even I am interested in the game.

Last time I checked, you thought Viva Pinata was an amazing game. A game that's even more casual than Zack and Wiki, but I gurentee you, if the game came out on the Wii first, and you had not yet played it, you would have jumped the gun to say that it was only for casual gamer.

Give the game an actual 1 hour before you determine if it's terrible. I played the Galaxy demo for 5 mins, and thought it was overhyped. I later rented it, and after playing for a good period of time, thought the game was amazing.

Still think the 360 has some great games.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
What the hell happened to my post? **** it, the server keeps crashing and I keep losing my posts. When is SWF going to get back to normal?

eggs-on-toast

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for stating your opinion so well, I think you convinced me.

But anway....

I'd like to say, that I now own both a 360, and a Wii. So don't accuse me of being a fanboy. But there has been something that bothers me. Alot of you guys assume that your opinion is the only opinion that matters. Seriously Cashed, you act like all hardcore gamers are exactly like you. Like every hard core gamer won't buy Zack and Wiki. Im a pretty hardcore gamer, and even I am interested in the game.

Last time I checked, you thought Viva Pinata was an amazing game. A game that's even more casual than Zack and Wiki, but I gurentee you, if the game came out on the Wii first, and you had not yet played it, you would have jumped the gun to say that it was only for casual gamer.

Give the game an actual 1 hour before you determine if it's terrible. I played the Galaxy demo for 5 mins, and thought it was overhyped. I later rented it, and after playing for a good period of time, thought the game was amazing.

Still think the 360 has some great games.

I'm a casual player who does get to play all the consoles, i only own a wii, but my uncle who lives round the corner has a 360 and is a pretty mad gamer as in he has lots of games. And my opion of Assasins creed i'll explain, I played the game for about 2 and a half hours and i wasn't drawn in to it, i also continued a few days later for around 2 hours, yes the graphics were good and at first i thought "these are unreal" but like alot of games they don't have the gameplay or 'fun-factor' to match.

i found it repetitive you climb kill run back it is very repetitive (in my opinion) also, the AI is pathetic compared to most games, it becomes very easy, there is no depth to sword-fighting like i expected and like a lot of games for 360 (no i'm not a nintendo fan-boy) i found it well over-hyped, (all in my opinion) and all these sites saying '10/10' 'excellent' or 'Game of the year' do get your hopes up but i don't base a game on them if it gets a really bad review i'll play it in a friends or rent it if i can and base it on MY opinion i do respect that others have there own opinions but so far i've been disappointed with the 360 though i did enjoy GoW a bit (my opinion) and halo 3 was alright to play in 2 match groups with friends but then we had to switch to a different game (our opinion) and at-least the 360>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PS3 (my opinion, no offense sony fans)

One game that is good for 360 is Mass effect i enjoyed that. (my opinion)

Personally though i say get the console/games that appeal to you and do not let people judge them for you rent or buy and judge it yourself and resell if there poor (my opinion)

Maybe you need to be a hardcore gamer to understand them games and stuff but i just wanted to state my opinion in this debate thanks.

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
What the hell happened to my post? **** it, the server keeps crashing and I keep losing my posts. When is SWF going to get back to normal?
It is pretty bad lately. I've taken to copying my posts into word documents unril I'm sure they havn't been lost.

As annoying as it is, I hope you'll rewrite your thoughts. It would be nice for someone to NOT ignore what I've posted for a change. :ohwell:

El HP

Smash Ace
Wii is the best selling console but isn't the market leader since most third-parties biggest projects are coming to 360 or PS3 the only thing Wii is getting are spin-offs(RE:UC, soulcalibur legends), ports(RE4) or cheap cash-ins it seems like third-parties in general are not taking the Wii seriously hopefully that will change in the future.

BTW No More Heroes is getting good critics finally a solid third-party title on Wii.

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
Wii is the best selling console but isn't the market leader since most third-parties biggest projects are coming to 360 or PS3 the only thing Wii is getting are spin-offs(RE:UC, soulcalibur legends), ports(RE4) or cheap cash-ins it seems like third-parties in general are not taking the Wii seriously hopefully that will change in the future.

BTW No More Heroes is getting good critics finally a solid third-party title on Wii.
The Wii is market leader in terms of marketshare. The 360 is still doing better in software sales, however (for what that's worth). I think you could argue either way.

Also, it matters not that RE4: Wii Edition and Umbrella Chronicles are ports/spinnoffs. They are great games, and that's what matters. Other solid third party efforts include Metal of Honour Heroes 2 and Geometry Wars Galaxies.

And yeah, No More Heroes looks pretty sweet.

Square-enix

Smash Cadet
Someone can name some First Party PS3 and 360 games please?

I would like to hear some, because I want to see if its good in the area, or only can third party games...

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
PS3 - Rachet and Clank, Unchartered, Motorstorm (?), Folklore, Warhawk, Resistance, God of War, Twisted Metal, and one title I can't remember off the top of my head.

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
PS3 - Rachet and Clank, Unchartered, Motorstorm (?), Folklore, Warhawk, Resistance, God of War, Twisted Metal, and one title I can't remember off the top of my head.
To be fair Crimson, God of War 3 isn't out yet. Also, Rachet and Resistance are developed by Insomniac and Uncharted by Naughty Dog so I don't think they count as first party titles.

brawlmaniac

Smash Lord
I don't think any console can really be considered "the best". The Wii appeals more towards the casual gamer, while the 360 and the PS3 appeal more towards the hardcore gamer. All of these systems have great games and their own respective fans. I own a Wii right now and I love it. My brother just got a PS3 for christmas and now all he does is play Oblivion all day. His friends have brought over their X Box 360's with their Halo games. I finally played Halo (just the online part) and didn't really see why people like it so much. But I know people that played Smash and they think it's pretty stupid and child-oriented. These are both examples of how people each have their own opinions. You cannot say any console is better than the other, they are too different from each other.

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
I don't think any console can really be considered "the best". The Wii appeals more towards the casual gamer, while the 360 and the PS3 appeal more towards the hardcore gamer. All of these systems have great games and their own respective fans. I own a Wii right now and I love it. My brother just got a PS3 for christmas and now all he does is play Oblivion all day. His friends have brought over their X Box 360's with their Halo games. I finally played Halo (just the online part) and didn't really see why people like it so much. But I know people that played Smash and they think it's pretty stupid and child-oriented. These are both examples of how people each have their own opinions. You cannot say any console is better than the other, they are too different from each other.
Like any art form, videogames are highly subjective. It's like having three radio stations: one plays alterantive rock music, one specializes in rap, the other plays celtic bagpipes 24/7. It's impossible to say which is the best, because which one you tune into will depend on what genre you prefer.

My celtic bagpipes station OWNS your alternative rock station, for the record.

This is for those of you who think people are only buying 3 games per wii

http://wii.ign.com/articles/847/847472p1.html

During the month of December, the ratio was 8 games for every Wii. Beating out the 360 and PS3.
That is great news. With its massive installed based and strong software sales (in North America, anyway) its going to get awfully hard for 3rd parties to avoid putting their big franchises on Wii - even if it means going toe-to-toe with Nintendo's juggernaut first party titles.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
To be fair Crimson, God of War 3 isn't out yet. Also, Rachet and Resistance are developed by Insomniac and Uncharted by Naughty Dog so I don't think they count as first party titles.
They were published by Sony and the IP belongs to them.

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
During the month of December. Want to guess the average amount of games per Wii total though? Still 3. Nice try, though.
Actually, if you had read the linked story you quoted you would know: "[the] Wii's life-to-date software to hardware tie ratio is at 4.64, compared to 4.26 on PlayStation 3 (despite a much smaller installed base) and 7.0 on Xbox 360." Not too shabby, considering that the 360 only had a attach rate of 5.2 in its first year. Nice try, though.

The December numbers aren't that surprising, really. Unlike 360 owners, who buy a new game every month, the Wii is owned by alot of nuclear families who likely purchase tons of stocking stuffers for the holidays. I'm interested to see how the monthly sales numbers pan out in 2008.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Actually, if you had read the linked story you quoted you would know: "[the] Wii's life-to-date software to hardware tie ratio is at 4.64, compared to 4.26 on PlayStation 3 (despite a much smaller installed base) and 7.0 on Xbox 360." Not too shabby, considering that the 360 only had a attach rate of 5.2 in its first year. Nice try, though.
Oh, that's my bad. I don't read IGN, I use Joystiq and Kotaku mostly and thought it said the December sales brought up the games to console ratio to 3.4. Just looked back though and their source was IGN and quotes the same numbers. I'm going to assume those numbers do include Wii Sports, as all previous numbers have as well. Way to be a douche like me with your final comment, by the way.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Published yes, but I would argue that the it would have to be developed by a Sony-owned studio (like God of War is) to be considered first party. Also, I think you are mistaken about Sony owning the Naughty Dog and Insomniac IPs.
lol, I feel like I've said this before. Sony owns the IPS for games like Uncharted just like Nintendo owns the IP for Mario. Naughty Dog itself is wholly owned by Sony ergo 1st party.

Square-enix said:
Someone can name some First Party PS3 and 360 games please?

I would like to hear some, because I want to see if its good in the area, or only can third party games...
For you and any else who is interested. Off the top of my head 1st party Sony games include, Gran Turismo, Sly Cooper, Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, Ico, Shadow of the Colossus, God of War, Heavenly Sword, Warhawk, Folklore, White Knight Story, Dark Cloud, MotorStorm, Little Big Planet, Lair (blech) and Twisted Metal. There's also some older titles like Legend of the Dragoon and Parappa the Rappa. I think Wild Arms is another. There's also a few on the PSN.

Those are just the ones I can remember so I'm sure there's more.

edit: I forgot about Resistance. >_>
edit2: I didn't find a full list but a quick search on google showed me that Genji, Eye of Judgment and Everybody's golf are also 1st party titles. As you can see Sony has a lot of 1st party games as they are constantly creating new IPs which was what drew me to them in the first place. You guys can continue your console debating now. ;)

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Oh Chill, you shouldn't have fed Square-enix. Especially when he asks for a list of games. Asking for a list of games is useless discussion.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
You're probably right. His response will more than likely be "but how many of those are as good as Mario".

Red Exodus

Smash Master
True, hey guys, how come there's no moderation in the non-spoiler room? Some asshat managed to spoil the roster by posting it on every thread and that happened like 30 minutes ago.

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
lol, I feel like I've said this before. Sony owns the IPS for games like Uncharted just like Nintendo owns the IP for Mario. Naughty Dog itself is wholly owned by Sony ergo 1st party.
Okay, I must be mistaken then. I guess Sony's 1st party is better than I thought.

I love this thread. Debates take place in slow motion of the course of entire months. :ohwell:

Here's my contribution to the console debates: I predict that thanks to the killer combination of Super Smash Bros Brawl and Wii Fit, the Wii's insane momentum will continue through till this holiday season - making it the leading console in North America by November 2008. Whether or not demand slows after that depends on what new games Nintendo brings to the table.

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
I wouldn't really call that a prediction. More like stating the obvious. ;)
Dude, that's the best kind of prediction. Watch out Michael Pachter, I'm coming for your job!

Seriosuly though, I think there are quite a few out there (particularily the gaming press in sites like 1up) don't expect the Wii to overtake the 360 in North America - but I'd say the writing is on the wall.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I don't think Brawl and WiiFit are enough to carry the console through the whole year, much like Halo 3 and Bioshock isn't enough to carry the 360 through the whole year. The more quality games the better, it doesn't matter if Brawl and WiiFit sell 19 million copies, if they're 2 of the few games worth getting the hype with die quickly after release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom