• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New and Twice Improved NC Brocator Thread

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Whups Lucas, got your message late lol.

I can't ever get time to talk to Corey about it, and on here I dunno if that's what he'd like to spend his time doing...
Call me now or something... fuck it I'll call you.

Why don't you just get one of the originals to tell you about it?
Corey could get you from the very beginning, from the times before Malk and L0zr
times before Malk and LoZR?

NC Smash History 101 Corey. I'm waiting for the book, Corey.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm really interested in old, OLD NC smash after I read a couple of Munkey's threads last night. Verrrrry interesting stuff goin on there...Corey needs to talk to me sometime.

I'll call you bro.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It's important because I care about the scene, about understanding what works in competitive gameplay and about how things were back in the day when there was more competition in the state instead of tons of spam.

Besides, it gives me something to do when I've already played the **** game myself and no one is available to play with.

Lol Lucas don't get me started.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
People were more active then, I think. Unfortunately, I think I sorta got in too late to really enjoy the times then.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Zio still got to experience the scene with Lozr...

I was all alone in Hickory, NC and went to like 4 melee tournaments ever :(

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You were better off than ZIO.

I DID say it was only in some ways though.

Omni: I've talked to Stingers about this already, and I guess from an...ordinary perspective my reasons for thinking about this are silly.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
You were better off than ZIO.

I DID say it was only in some ways though.

Omni: I've talked to Stingers about this already, and I guess from an...ordinary perspective my reasons for thinking about this are silly.
Talking about NC smash history isnt that silly. The whining about how ____ player(s) didn't play when you played and that you missed out is silly. 'No point in crying over spilled milk.'

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
..........what?

I can't think of anything you....

As of right now, I have no problem with you.

@ZIO: Check yo PMs nukka. I could've helped you out today man.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Double post for WTF moment I've been meaning to ask about for about half a year now:

look at this!

Calm down where's the ref here?... *sings why can't we be friends*
I thought i was just fat... get off me! "I like food is that a crime?!" absolutely not :p

How...is....there...someone...with...the....same....tag....as...my....bro????

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Man there is some nostalgia building up in this thread. The time when YGO was young, before we had adam in our crew at all. OG's like Twiggy, munkey, brownguy, etc. in the **** Taco bell ocho crew hahaha. Those were some great times. Yall don't even know about the tarboro tourney we had were malk punched a quad stacker and lost, starting a tournament tradition. Dang me and Malk used to both main mario! O.O

ps. I like that first post, seems familiar somehow

pps. slow your roll

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Malk mained Mario? I hadn't ever heard of that one...

Man that sounds fun. I'd love to hear more about it sometime. Reading only helps so much.

"Slow your roll?"

BEHR

Smash Hero
Malk mained Mario? I hadn't ever heard of that one...

Man that sounds fun. I'd love to hear more about it sometime. Reading only helps so much.

"Slow your roll?"
He has a Mario Combo Video.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I know dude.

This post is dumb anyway, so I'll just inform you all that I'm goin to PA for about a week starting tom....today.

To everyone's relief, that includes no internetz for me.

See you bros next week, and have a merry christmas (except for my jewish bros, who are enjoying a happy hanukkah as they should).

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Don't worry peepee one day I'm gonna randomly show up at a smash tourney all old and bitter and we can talk about the "old days" all you want. Just have guilty gear or street fighter at tourneys as well and I'll show up sooner :)

BEHR

Smash Hero
Look what I found.

When I first met Twiggy he called me Beer instead of BEHR.

Malk

Smash Champion
pacstrife ***** I just bought guilty gear and it's ****ing crazy and SOL BADGUYY YEAHHHHH

also **** I had forgotten about the quad stacker

slow your roll nukka I'll see you in rocky mount

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
Don't worry you guys, I can fill everybody in. I can't do it right now, but I'll write something up in the next couple days.

I miss the old days a lot, but not for the reasons I thought I would at the time.

Malk

Smash Champion
I miss a lot of the people
I miss trying to win a little
I miss trips to places with my whole crew
I miss quad stackers
I miss being able to **** with game and watch
I miss triforce thinking taco bell ocho were all gay

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
MALK! Triforce still talks about that.

As a matter of fact, many of us still talk about that Munkaid (forget which number) where 59JS wore a sweater and was gettin' hugs from guys. I think that was the tourney beans also threw his controlla down and busted out "If this was GEARS, this would be a different story" after losing . . . alot.

I hear a lot of stories, at least, of the glory days. me being money-greedy I cared about working more than joining the crew. I also got alot of ******** posts in this site that I should just go back and make 10charsZOMG posts. Because of me, I had alot of people hate me. Now I have an I-don't-care attitude about posting here. I'm not gonna make myself sound like the arrogant faggot I did then, when I had no place trying to change a world I was just stepping into.

Haha, alright. I love having Zio interested in a topic though, he bumps it constantly.
You don't need me for this no more. :/

Top Bottom