• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New and Twice Improved NC Brocator Thread

Malk

Smash Champion
god i love everyone
I'm in a really good mood right now
hopefully gofg doesn't show his unbearded face

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941

anybody in greensboro, wanna MELEE or brawl sometime this weekend... or today... im bored... and what am I doing up so freaking early?

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Come to the raleigh tourney this weekend son. If you think you can hang with me in melee hehe. Also it would be good to see ya again

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941

Lozr, I would love to come to a tourney, but I suck @ Melee now... I just need 2 play the greensboro people so I can gain my confidence back again. after you 4 STOCKED Matt (dama) we really haven't played melee seriously anymore... just as mess around games... and to let the noobs in the UC know that we still the best videogamers on campus... even if we dont play the game...

but i'll see what strings I can pull... and what tourney are you talking about... that PLUR tourney?

i'll tell Matt and see if he wants 2 come 2.... i think he's still in henderson.... not sure when he's going back tho

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
I'll see what strings I can pull man.... I just watched that vid that Zio posted... that $h!Z is funny man... lol...

Vilt

Smash Lord
Shep! Come to Gboro. We tried of going to Gibsonville. Unless you promise me some stuffed shells. Then I be there tonight son.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
MAN, i haven't made stuffed shells since the last time you had them... but man... i'll see what i can do...

malk, was that comment for me... but anyways are you or c-strife still @ unc-g... i have a friend from church who goes there now... so i'll probably be on campus A LOT

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
your right Dr Peepee.... we are more than just friends... we are BROs (not the crew bros) but whatever... Vilt my Miggah,

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hey, just wondering, but if I tried to have a fest or tourney in Shelby, would anyone go?

I'm seriously doubting it, but I have no idea what you bros are capable of these days.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh my. I just noticed the "stricter" policy on Spam.

Yet my lack of caring still does not shrink.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Shep want to come with us to PLURs?
when are yall leaving... let me know... and sure... i dont think i'll play tho... i'll just play some friendlies... unless my mom give me some more Money because... a *****H broke... and got 2 pay some college bills

Habanero Pepper

Smash Apprentice
My dear God BEHR's a ****ing director. What has satan wrought on this board.

Also, D-Shep, you sir are going to need to friendly me at Plur's. Assuming Rawfuls and I are still going that is...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Pepper. i dont think you ready yet.... lol... even with me not playing melee since the last jubilee, i'll still beat you in melee...

see me boy...

Sengin

Smash Ace
I think im gonna practice some melee tonight
Hey, if you wanna practice in Boone, I'll join you :p. Seriously though, I'll probably be practicing tonight...against the computer.

Oh, which reminds me, who says the CPU doesn't DI?

BEHR

Smash Hero
Yo i dont give ****

i make it rain on myself.

and I have not done any recent MMs with Mike lately last one was the 7$ Dollar one

And Pepper shut the **** up your pretty bad also so dont be talking **** aight little Nigga?

I'll MM you also.

****in ***got as ****er.

I aint never scared.

Edit: Also about me being director at least I do something to help out the NC Community.

Im actually going to spend some of my money on the venue if we dont get enough.

So put a c0ck in it

Top Bottom