• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New and Hopefully improved Captain Falcon matchup thread! Discussing : MmmmK

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
Well, like I said, if no one wants to pick up the slack on the match-up guide, then I'll just make a new one. How can we hope for Falcon to improve anymore when most people don't even know how to play the different match-ups?

I mean, most people need things to be written down for them before they even think about trying something new. So lets get this guide up and motivated.

Player-3

Smash Hero
people in my state only play random high tiers, not top

lol

ill contribute on matchups i know

Player-3

Smash Hero
i can learn diddy since my one of my friends mains him and is prolly top 6 diddys in the world

i know dedede pretty good, snake quite well

along with other random chars

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
I play professionals on WiFi constantly.
IRL - - I've played some, but not as frequent. But I still know my match-ups with Falcon.

Also, Diddy. I know that match-up pretty well, actually.
The fact that Captain Falcon can banana lock just as easily as Diddy is lulzy.

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
I'm assuming this thread is officially dead concerning match-up improvement?

Would anyone like to assist me in creating a new one?

fraudster111

Smash Apprentice
Utilt, uair are my killmoves in this matchup for me. Once sonic is at 130 i go for dthrow into uair for the kill. I used to play falcon a LONG time ago when brawl first came out but got tired of getting ***** so i switched mains and never back until now XD. My hands are quicker than ever so im in love with falcon again. I play a friend who mains sonic and is really good and the jab is awesome in this match up. I played toon link so im used to my characters being in the 140s before they die so i dont really find sonic surving that long frustrating. Maybe its just me but ffnair>jab jab> grab works well for me. I know ppl are gonna disagree with me but around 70s if you get lucky and the sonic d.is wrong you can dthrow into a knee but you gotta be QUICK AS ****. Thats my nooby 2cents. PEACE

Red-Blue

Was selected randomly
Utilt, uair are my killmoves in this matchup for me. Once sonic is at 130 i go for dthrow into uair for the kill. I used to play falcon a LONG time ago when brawl first came out but got tired of getting ***** so i switched mains and never back until now XD. My hands are quicker than ever so im in love with falcon again. I play a friend who mains sonic and is really good and the jab is awesome in this match up. I played toon link so im used to my characters being in the 140s before they die so i dont really find sonic surving that long frustrating. Maybe its just me but ffnair>jab jab> grab works well for me. I know ppl are gonna disagree with me but around 70s if you get lucky and the sonic d.is wrong you can dthrow into a knee but you gotta be QUICK AS ****. Thats my nooby 2cents. PEACE
Wrong Thread.

Nice going.

.Marik

is a social misfit
^ LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

That made my day, literally. :yoshi:

So, all things said, we should conduct a Yoshi vs. Falcon matchup discussion.

I can get Yoshi's to post here as well.

Right now, I'm thinking 60:40 Yoshi's favour because of better punishing options, more effective gimmicks, and overall better tools to deal with Falcon.

Nair/Uair juggling is really good against Yoshi, though.

I'll post more later.

Koorikou

Smash Apprentice
^ LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

That made my day, literally. :yoshi:

So, all things said, we should conduct a Yoshi vs. Falcon matchup discussion.

I can get Yoshi's to post here as well.

Right now, I'm thinking 60:40 Yoshi's favour because of better punishing options, more effective gimmicks, and overall better tools to deal with Falcon.

Nair/Uair juggling is really good against Yoshi, though.

I'll post more later.
wrong thread, the current MU thread is here http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=250458&page=29

Top Bottom