• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Claims that Dolphin is obviously the Anti Christ and that we will all get so fat our eyes will turn to bacon if we don't......

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
Kirara, starts to annoyed, because doing all that is not neccessary, and it is wasting time... then out of nowhere...

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Master WGS shakes his head in amazement. Some people are really stupid, he thinks to himself.

As time goes on, the group of Smashboarders forget the little bit of craziness, and all become great friends. Their friendship lasts throughout the years, until one fine day at a local bakery, they all...

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Realize that only 30 seconds have passed, they still don't get along together and the bakery they are in is actually a Giant Dungeon run by dungeon master Varuna who then sez.........

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
Kirara, back hands her away from him, and tells her he wouldnt **** her in his entire life, because Altaria told him that she had aids. Then Kirara, looks at Falkick, and Altaria. Then he forms his electricity into giant hand, and slaps Falkick, out of the story. And while he was flying away a hole to Hell opened up and Satan snatched him, and will keep him as a slave for ever, and he will not come back into the story ever again and...

ALTARIA228

Smash Journeyman
die. Then I start to giggle at her dead body for some reason. Then, its because some evil hoochie mama version of Peach comes out of her dress! The evil hoer walks over to kirara and...

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
Ask him to taste the pie she made, and spit in her face since it was nasty, and he split one of her atoms causing her to turn into a atomic explosion. Then Kirara put an electrical shield around himself and Altaria, and let the ppl who jumped him get blown up too. Then Ganandorf came and...

ALTARIA228

Smash Journeyman
died. Then Mario died. Then kirara and I went to go get some fried chicken. Then, when we came back, I saw that Ganondorf had used the triforce to come back to life! Then Ganondorf turned into Ganon. Then I screamed. Then...

Falkick

Smash Journeyman
At YTMND. (If you don't know what this is, i shoul
an image the hidden of the triforce of life! I snatch away the DS and throw it into some lava because using my binoculars i saw the game shark logo in the middle! while falcoX is :cry: , i realize pie and nega peach are just figments of my imagination! while the two are dissapearing, kiara and I become great freinds! all while this is going on, pi...

ALTARIA228

Smash Journeyman
is dead. Meanwhile, I'm still screaming at Ganon. Falkick betrays kiRARA, and tries to stab him. Then kiRARA kill Falcick. Then, I jump on my Altaria and have it use Solarbeam on Ganon!!! Ganon then...

Smash Ace
Revives pi, who is bored of being "dead" (actually violently nauseous). He then uses his mighty posting skills while drunk/ in a blind rage/ drugged up/ possessed by a demon, leading to an unsightly incident in...

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Bush won, because he's older... and this is my part of the story. Once the fight ended, all people leave the site, save WGS, ALTARIA, and a couple other smashers. Hanging about for a couple hours, the group slowly notices something very odd about WGS. He slowly begins changing form, and before long he is an Andalite (20 points to the man who recognizes that name)! The group look on in shock as WGS begins to...

ALTARIA228

Smash Journeyman
dies. Then, Ganon is still sitting there, rubbing his wound from my Altaria's Solarbeam. Goerge Bush finally comes out of the closet and kisses WGS. WGS then gets a giant hammer and shoves it up the gay president's a**. I am flying around on my Altaria while...

Falkick

Smash Journeyman
At YTMND. (If you don't know what this is, i shoul
chain gun that he bought from me! remembering the gun caused my spirit to awake, and i find my body so im back alive! while i thank altaria for bringing me back to life, kiara charges his electricity beam and shoots the whale himself! when the whale is dead, i fry it to a crisp using a special fire glove that i made myself. while all this is happening, a giant...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom