• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
tried to eat his corpse, but Kirara724 used his electricity and formed it into a giant Phoenix to battle, during the battle between the two beast....

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
leaves the story and goes on a vacation with her. "bye everyone be back i dont know when"
I am no longer in the story I hope I will be missed.
----------------------------
Now that the monster is dead, Falkick, Stormlord, and everyone else in the team...

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
the ppl from my last team, the Teen titans West. His new partners were now Mercury, a psychic who can create heat waves, Iceberg, who has organic ice control, and a special guest Raven, then they go...

yoman57

Smash Cadet
and take dumps together,it seems they had some bad guacamole, after their dne takin a dump they go to sleep and accidently take a dump in their pants.the next day they try to wash theur clothes and.............

Falkick

Smash Journeyman
At YTMND. (If you don't know what this is, i shoul
Falkickia! With you trapped in my planet, I am the supreme leader of this story! while using my special quick change abilities, i transform (and will never change back) into the original final fantasy 1's own Black Mage! while casting a hadoken and filtering out some love in the universe, i shoot...

The_Next_Boss

Smash Journeyman
1,000,000,000 Black Luster Soldiers! They come out and attack Falkick with UNMATCHED POWER, while I stand with my trustly Mawile at my side waiting for falcoX to revive. Soon, he rises, bringing with him.......

Fiery_Phoenix

Smash Journeyman
Fiery_Phoenix! Phoenix, reading the last couple of pages, finds out wat stormlored said about him, so he tracks down stormlord and (this part of the story has been censored for incredibly gory content). <u get the picture. anyway, i go and find micheal jackson so i can torture all of you with his singing/moonwalking! when i drop micheal off by all of the black luster soldiers, i fly away and...

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
Kirara724 flies in from his vacation with Jesica Alba, the decentergrates the monster, since they were taking so long. Then after a few minutes came another monster, that looked like a Gardavoir on crack, then...

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
as we continue our journey OF NOTHINGNESS I found a Flygon whose tail is caught was caught under a rock, then I blew up the rock, and I took out a poke'ball that I had just in case that had an emblem of Flygon on it, then Flygon jumped in it then as kept walking we came across a...

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
Deoxyes, who shot a Psybeam at us, and used confusion on the_next_boss's Gardevoir, I then took out my Flygon and told it use Hyperbeam on Deoxye but he moved, Gardevoir was now out of her confusion and used...

The_Next_Boss

Smash Journeyman
nothing, but I took out a Pikario Hammer, hitting my Pokemon with it, causing them to go 1337! Gadevoir now used SUPERSTRONG ATTACK THAT KILLS ANY OPPONENT! It defeated the Deoxys! So now, we have to travel to........

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
become stupid, and kirara724 came back telling Flygon to use Flamethrower on 3.14 burning him to ashes, the nin10do_revolution back handed the ashes out of the story, and he made his Altaria kill the snorlax, then the_next_boss, me, falkick, nin10do_revolution, and the others went to the...

falcoX

Smash Champion
The Hall of Eternia, Exactly 10 miles west of the
... a giant cheesburger like creature, who called himself Asparagus, flew into the sky. The village people of this town believed that this was indeed the second coming of pi, the fabled prophet of Budha. So they rushed to him to accomadate him, but instead of taking confornting objects, they brought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom