• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Next_Boss

Smash Journeyman
we helped get the arrow out, but Gannon (not Gannondorf) stopped us and challenged us to a battle for Link's life. But, with all our powers combined, he dropped dead when a little spark hit him. So, with Link free, he asks to join. We accept, so now we all must OUT OF COMPLETE AND UDDER RANDOMNESS defeat........

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
Mewtwo, Lugia, and Ho-oh, who came and seperated us to overcome challenges on their own, and after the were triumfant, they would fight the three legedaries. The first challenge, went to Pi, who had to de-activate over 50 bombs that would go off in 2 1/2 hours, he then...

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
Me, I had to rescue 15 ppl from a space shuttle, the problem was I had to sacrafice 2 ppl in it or it would blow up taking me with it, so I took out Flygon and went to the shuttle, and rescued 13 ppl, then I heard the 2 ppl sreaming for help, one was an elder woman, the other a boy, "why didn't I take them first", so pi had gave me a device to help me, then...

Smash Ace
...avoid being blown up by my SIXTH C-4 themonuclear device AND several barrels of gasoline under a torch hanging from the ceiling by a frayed rope. Luckilly, he tricked Ho-oh into flying into the blast and somehow avoided it himself. *ahem* ONE DOWN! Next...

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
since, The Boss had to fight either Lugia or Mewtwo, and if he killed them the energy in their bodies would make a mini-nuke blowing him up also. No one was to interfear or they would blow up also, he couldnt use hes pkmn either. Then Boss chose to fight...

(Hint- use their own attacks against them, either one u pick their attacks can defeat themselves, unless lugia uses a flying type move)

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
Blasts him with a lightning, then shielded himself from the mini-nuke then brought Boss back to life, then we all looked at nin10do, and...

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
He and I properly jumped nin10do, and dumped him into the ocean, and returned to or hidden base, and met up with the others, meanwhile...

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
I kill nin10do, and the team stomps him since he kept killing them, then I decentergrated him for calling me a B****, then...

The_Next_Boss

Smash Journeyman
I came back alive yet again if I ws not! *ahem* KLSmash keeps correcting until kirara becomes the most correct person ini teh world! OMGWTFBBQ! Nin10do changes him back, KLSmash corrects him again, and, well, they fight. Meanwhile.......

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
blast both of them again, as a matter of fact he kills nin10do since he likes to start stuff and keep it going, then...

The_Next_Boss

Smash Journeyman
Some guy came and stops all the chaos by bringing us the sacred.......

PIE! So now, we kill the guy who brung it and at it promptly. Not too long afterwards, we remembered what happened before we saw the pie, and then everything in reality broke loose. After about a few minutes......

nin10do_revolution

Smash Journeyman
Currently with Zelda (Move over, Link, Zelda don't
Red Lobster. I return from my vacation, and i find my clone dead. Oh well. Then, I go to Red Lobster, and find kirara is getting into it with KLSmash. Then, I see that KLSmash is trying to apologize, but kirara is not trying to be a good person and accept it. Kirara slaps KLsmash. KLsmash corrects him. then apologizes. Then Kirara sees me and tries to kill me, but i apologize to him for everything, all the killings and such, and then KLsmash interuppts, and then...

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
I have a power rush, and explode RED LOBSTER on accident, and wait to see if I see any movement, from anyone under all the debri, then I see Sophitia coming then...

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
I get pissed cause i get scratched in my face, so i sit this one out, then suddenly i see someone flying out the smoke of the battle, it turned out to be...

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
to give me more and more scratches, so i just use my electricty to make my sais to spin around the fight, i then jump out, and make the spinning faster, causeing the ppl in the middle to get cut up, and the only person or ppl to make it out alive is...

nin10do_revolution

Smash Journeyman
Currently with Zelda (Move over, Link, Zelda don't
me and Sophitia (barely). I fall and then Sophitia gets me some Holy Water to heal me. KLSmash resurrects himself from the dead, and calls kirara's momma something inappropiate, and Sophitia gasps and drops the holy water. I scream and rush over to get some before it goes underground. Then i Heal. Then kirara...

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
blows him up turning the explosion into a nucleur one, then i sheild myself, and i keep sheilding myself to see that...

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
and meanwhile, im calling them all kinds of dumb***es since they went on a suicidle mission, and that they thought i was really gone go with them, meanwhile on their "Oh my god we're going to get killed, y did we come here" mission, the guy they ran into....

Falkick

Smash Journeyman
At YTMND. (If you don't know what this is, i shoul
when i call in my main man, CERVANTES!!! after stabbing them both with his dual swords, i come in, stomp on kirara's head, start to preparing for the day i nuke the world with a well-aimed space HaDoKeN!!!, when my crack team of mages (and an idiot named fighter) come up and help me X-TREME STABBITTY DEATH on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom